Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

R Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / R Me (723 Views)

Rumor Has It That Plus Size Women R Better In Bed / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R Me by omron(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: R Me by tgmservice: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
G
Re: R Me by tgmservice: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
omron:
Good afternoon all,
My name is Oluwasegun from Ondo state.
I am a graduate, and self employed person
I am really going through a tough time now which i think i need your positive and solution solving advice.
I met a lady in 2004 that gave birth to me and due to her stubborness and nagging attitude we broke up when her attitudes is affecting my well being but i have always been taking good care of my son which have clock 5 years.
Are u a time traveller

1 Like

Re: R Me by omron(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
tgmservice:

Are u a time traveller
Yes
Re: R Me by Abjay97(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
lol
Re: R Me by AnonymousBee: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lemme imagine that a woman posted this...

Well, waiting for our romancelander judges to give fair judgements
Re: R Me by Uglymugg: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sounds like a personal choice to me. From what I understand it's the age difference that bothers you right? Well, are you willing to live with an age-mate who is likely more matured and has a clear blueprint of how her life's going to be, or a younger woman that you'll have to take care of? You decide.
Re: R Me by Nicklaus619(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
tgmservice:

Are u a time traveller

Lols Oop seem not to even understand the meaning of time traveling grin.
Re: R Me by bamisepeters(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
omron:
Good afternoon all,
My name is Oluwasegun from Ondo state.
I am a graduate, and self employed person
I am really going through a tough time now which i think i need your positive and solution solving advice.
I met a lady in 2004 that gave birth to me and due to her stubborness and nagging attitude we broke up when her attitudes is affecting my well being but i have always been taking good care of my son which have clock 5 years. We broke up last year January
She resides in Abeokuta right now while am in Akure
I have since then been dating another lady called juliet she so much loves me but i hide my last from her i didnt tell her since feb 2018 we met.
So last December invited her to my house and told her my past and that a lady has born a son for me,
She was shocked and left my house in annoyance i begged and persuaded her all to no avail thr next day she called me and cried and asked me why i hide such secret from her all this while but i apologize to her that its fear of loosing her.. After my plea she forgive me and we moved on... But the problem am having now is anytime she remember or we talk about my previous lady she used to feel disturbed and tell me she is not happy i will calm her again, but this is becoming too regular and am afraid she wont quit one day and on the other hand i just met another matured lady but she is older than me by 2 months i revealed all about me when u met her and she does not mind my past and she always care for me if i go to her place she is a Christian and she also have a ministry she is Aged 39 while the juliet is 27 but am confused now whom to go for juliet is doing somehow if she remember my oast and my story while Grace does not care but i love juliet more than Grace even grace is ready if am ready to get married to her this year.
She also have influence and she is planning we travel to canada if i marry her, but i dont love her the way i love juliet and juliet does not have much like Grace but i love her .. Please kindly Advice me am confused..
Thanks in advance to all that will advice me kindly
Anytime she remembers your old lady that gave birth to your first child she feels disturbed. Thank God she is not hiding it. Do you think any lady will be happy when she remembers such? Ladies don't even like it when you talk about your ex let alone the one you impregnated whose child is still very much alive. Why must you always raise issue of your ex? The mistake you made is that you didn't tell her from the start, she has never pictured it that it is not just you alone, so it will take time for her to blend. In fact, with such mistake you made you must not mention about the child, that is, the child must not even stay with you.

My advice:

Speak with her, if you guys must continue she must accept your first fruit, else you will move on with someone who will accept you with all your falls.

Make sure she genuinely agree, if possible involve her family members so that if anything happens against it they will not fault your actions.

If she genuinely agree just move on, if not, you are free to move on with grace, age isn't a barrier in love so far the two involved are mature in all aspects.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns In Lovely Feathery Gown (photos) / Sexy Or Not? / 3 Qualities Will Help Make You Way Better At Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.