Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

SEE How To Get In Her Pants On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE How To Get In Her Pants On The First Date (621 Views)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE How To Get In Her Pants On The First Date by Xcjgodwin(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
SEE How To Get In Her Pants On The First Date[color=#000099][/color]

Healthy relationships are available to everyone, you just need to know what they require to exist. Here are five things that all healthy relationships require: Toxic. Abusive. Destructive. Unhealthy.

Image result for Black romantic relationships
These aren’t words that we’d want to associate with relationships, yet so many of us have experienced this or are still experiencing this. Why? This is a question I used to ask myself often… I was that girl. The one caught in a string of toxic, abusive, destructive and downright unhealthy relationships. I would commit the same mistakes over and over again, barely aware of the fact that I was the one creating my mess. Simply put, I didn’t know how to have a healthy relationship, but now I do.

Self-Love

In order to have a healthy, loving relationship with another human being, you must first learn to love yourself. Self-love creates a stronger capacity to love others. It opens you up to experiencing love without fear. Self-love makes you stronger, and when two self-loving individuals get together, they have the ability to experience the full potential of love.

Trust

This may seem obvious, but so many people are with partners they don’t trust. Work on building your confidence and loving yourself completely prior to setting foot in another relationship. The stronger you are as an individual, the easier it will become to trust. And if your partner really isn’t trustworthy, ask yourself why you’re staying. The answer to that question is directly related to your self-worth.

Honesty

Communication

There’s a difference between talking at someone and talking to someone. A healthy conversation between two people does not result in raised voices or vicious attacks. Communicate to each other with love and compassion and check your ego’s at the door. Speak, listen, and really hear what each other is saying. Don’t just wait for your turn to speak… hear your partner out.

What are your thoughts on this?
Re: SEE How To Get In Her Pants On The First Date by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Teach us how to make money. Toto na your destiny?

(1) (Reply)

He Said If I Don't Lose Weight He Will Break Up With Me.should I? / Na Greenlight Be This?? / Man Rapes Sister Of Pregnant Fiancee Few Days To Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.