Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (19597 Views)

See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
BigSarah:
Learning how to sleep 14hrs straight
That's a good feat if you achieve that. You can earn money by winning sleeping competitions tongue

Share what you re doing. We might just learn a thing or two you know
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Rasaqolawale(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

I was prompted to create this trend because I believe a large population of Nairaland are students. Some student might learn a thing or two from this thread too.

So what are you doing this ASUU strike, learning skills, having fun, making money, improving yourself? What are you doing really?

I'm a pharmacy student of OOU. I'm using this period to learn web development and improving my writing skills- wanna build a Forum like Nairaland. Also tutoring chemistry { my best subject} at a jamb tutorial on Thursdays and Saturday ( with little pay BTW but I believe it will improve me and make me read ahead of resumption)
So guys, what are you doing this ASUU strike?
Don't let this strike go unutilized for positive things

I'm learning digital marketing an hope to take some training in advertising after that
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by PetersKID(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
My school is Rivers state university we are not part of the strike ,we have been learning since November,6th of feb is our matric,11th of march exam don start.
Pls where can i get lecture notes or useful materials on english language,english graduates and students pls help
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by queenitee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
chibowobbed:
I'm still in school, No strike for medical students
My brother, I can say we have no life of our own. *sobs*
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Dboy55(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
pushking:
learning python and html programming languages
Html is not a programming language
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
chieyine:
ASUU strike is not affecting me in any way.
We still go for our postings and have our lectures.
I am tired of going to school jawe.
No better holiday since 2016 cry
Na private school you dey?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Tombrook0: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
onyidon22:
For the past four months, I've been engaged in buying and selling and I make an average of75k per month.

Please what are you buying and selling

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fostercat:
I can tell u alot of ladies among them made gains from olosho business especially during the season !

One be one open special account for my head cheesy
Bro grin grin, you make me laugh hard. Olosho bizness bi ti bawo

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Omawumi17(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
I want to learn how to bake cake, cup cake and small chops but no money.. I am currently selling fruit in front of my Mum shop but no market walahi. I don tire.. I don't mind a Lil assistance with skills acquisition

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by israel24: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
pstmikol1:

pls as an undergraduate which level will I start from if I want to register for ican
ats1
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
oweman:

This Ui gal keep coming daily for sex tutorisls her dad has lots of cash so she cone along with enough to party with .
Though am getting bored with her cunt she however dot seem to mind .
That what i do with the ASUU wahala .
Leave Bleep matter for now. Do something that will profit you in da long run
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Sherlock5577: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
pushking:
learning python and html programming languages
Nice.
Where do you learn this? Is it online or do you have a personal tutor?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Bestchisom(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

YouTube, online tutorial, books and an unstable tutor. I learn through any medium that's at my disposition at that given period. Are you also learning?
I want to... Can I get this online tutorial... They are many YouTube videos on web development... Can u point out one suitable one I can watch and follow
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Georgekyrian(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Street!!!
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ayodele951:
Almost done with my first Android app. Planning to push to playstore by January ending or February. By God's grace.
You build it from scratch?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by pushking(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Dboy55:
Html is not a programming language
so what do we call it?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Bradiyung(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
celebgistz2:
Learning Yahoo wink
same here oh......money most be made
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Bradiyung(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
celebgistz2:
Learning Yahoo wink
same here oh......money most be made
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by raphieMontella: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.
please I need it too
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
how can I pm a fellow nairalander here pls..
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
oderinde151:
what level?
year 3. U?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Dboy55(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
pushking:

so what do we call it?
A mark up language,html to Send have d if/Else statements and also,it has no programming logic .
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Swashi007(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.

please I'd like to get a copy too, thanks.
drojugo@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by pushking(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
pushking:

download Introduction to programming using python by Daniel Liang PDF very helpful

also download the python app from python dot org

you're good to go

pushking:

for html visit w3schools dot com

God bless

Sherlock5577
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by pushking(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Dboy55:

A mark up language,html to Send have d if/Else statements and also,it has no programming logic .

yeah its also clear from the name HTML.
thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by drdrei09: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
queenitee:

My brother, I can say we have no life of our own. *sobs*
that's not true
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
erenax:

Which level
300level. Are you a Rx too
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by larryking540: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

Says who
Who says learning yahoo is a wrong move
Anybody can learn whatever pleases them

U wouldn't kw wat I mean untill u get to dat point in life, farewell

U can drive d best benz
Marry d most beautiful girl
Build d biggest Castel
If u aren't happy within all dis are just a waste
And happiness from materials tins na temporary
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by chieyine(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

Na private school you dey?
Nope
Unn
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by raphieMontella: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
raphiemontella@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by VeeInsider: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Was on Data Analysis for a few months, had to pause to attend to other stuffs.. About resuming, can we do it together?

Rawblings:
so far I've learned some good stuffs such as:
Webscraping using BeautifulSoup, Scrapy and Selenium
Resume Writing
Business Plan Writing
I'm about learning Data Analysis + Machine Learning
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Good to know this thread hit FP. I will advice the student on board to make use of opportunities on this thread if you find any.
Read through, you just might find some opportunities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reps Call For Abolishment Of ‘Acceptance Fee’ Into Tertiary Institutions / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity / RSUST Expels 366 For Poor Academic Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.