Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (19599 Views)

See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by rapcy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
[quote author=dboy080808 post=74929447]

you will take the exams online
rapcee @gmail.com
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by SSShehu: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
SSShehu:
Which school is that?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Fidelismaria: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
angry angry

This ASUU strike matter tire me

Everybody here is saying learn a skill,get a job, find something doing

But what they ain't saying is in order to learn these skills you need money

You need money to pay for tutorship

You need money to buy data if you wanna learn online

You practically need money for everything

You need a good phone or laptop which also cost money

Imagine advising person wey never even know how hin go get school fees money to go learn a skill or find something doing

Like those things are free

And those saying strike should be called off in five months time are just been insensitive

Not everybody has the funds to learn a skill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Gracespecial101(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Building and designing Rocks for bush bars ( Morning) and Working on the system trying to be strong on Visual Basic (Night)
The strike even make sense sef
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by SolexxBarry(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2019
onyidon22:
For the past four months, I've been engaged in buying and selling and I make an average of75k per month.

What do u sell and which state are u pls
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by erenax: 1:31am On Jan 20, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

300level. Are you a Rx too
Yea
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Stepsse(m): 3:38am On Jan 20, 2019
casspersteve:
Writing my book.
Hopefully should be published next month.
Nice one.... I should publish mine by late December also, God willing. Kudos once again

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2019
pushking:
learning python and html programming languages
how does this benefit u
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:
Good to know this thread hit FP. I will advice the student on board to make use of opportunities on this thread if you find any.
Read through, you just might find some opportunities
u dey 300 level for Uniben Abi?
Give me advise of what kinda skill I should learn before school resumes

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Tylerfitnesss: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2019
This can help u this ASUU

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by faorex(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2019
SSShehu:
Wanting to perfect my career in graphic design. I am very good in Corel draw but know nothing about Photoshop. I hope some would help me out with some information about Photoshop. How to get the Photoshop it's self on my PC is a good start.
we're in the same shoes, but my PC is faulty Right now, but immediately I get another PC, I'm heading to YouTube to learn Photoshop...
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.
Hello.
I'm very much interested please.

Jayanny151@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by introvertme: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Kokaine:
thanks thanks thanks. please between php and python which should I learn when I am through with css and MySQL

Python is for everything. Php is for web development mainly.

Though there are more php jobs than Python if you're skilled enough it would do.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by introvertme: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2019
Fidelismaria:
angry angry

This ASUU strike matter tire me

Everybody here is saying learn a skill,get a job, find something doing

But what they ain't saying is in order to learn these skills you need money

You need money to pay for tutorship

You need money to buy data if you wanna learn online

You practically need money for everything

You need a good phone or laptop which also cost money

Imagine advising person wey never even know how hin go get school fees money to go learn a skill or find something doing

Like those things are free

And those saying strike should be called off in five months time are just been insensitive

Not everybody has the funds to learn a skill

You no get android phone?

Check YouTube or google, loads of free stuff on there
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Chinwe4real(f): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2019
Writing. Working. This strike actually gave me the opportunity to write my first lengthy non-fiction, and also submit for one or two writing competitions.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by introvertme: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2019
Kokaine:
but why is everyone learning python and no one is talking about php

It's a bit easier than other languages.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by casspersteve: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2019
Stepsse:
Nice one.... I should publish mine by late December also, God willing. Kudos once again

Nice one....more strength and grace
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Swashi007(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2019
dboy080808:

thanks boss!

Sent guys
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
u dey 300 level for Uniben Abi?
Give me advise of what kinda skill I should learn before school resumes
300 level in OOU. Are you a new student at uniben?
I don't know how things work there. But if it were to be OOU. You still get to to basic stuffs like secondary school physics, chem, gns, and more.
I don't know the modus operandi in Uniben
Welcome to Pharmacy school.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2019
united442:

after css go straight to php..and then try and learn boostrap cux its a combination of html and css,its nt difficult provided you learnt the basic of html and css every well..
its what am doing..
am almost done building a website from the scratch..e no easy oo..
lol. thanks. when I looked at the present inec website for ad-hoc staff, I told myself hmm.... I'm not even close yet. still a long journey ahead.
do you get your tutorial videos from YouTube? what video are you using to learn bootstrap. I know of two good guys on YouTube Bucky Robert and Traversy Media. their lectures are usually very good.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by prince049(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2019
sanfranka2:
Running AdMob and sleeping
how do i go about admob ...getting the app
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by united442(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kokaine:
lol. thanks. when I looked at the present inec website for ad-hoc staff, I told myself hmm.... I'm not even close yet. still a long journey ahead.
do you get your tutorial videos from YouTube? what video are you using to learn bootstrap. I know of two good guys on YouTube Bucky Robert and Traversy Media. their lectures are usually very good.
dude i get my tuto from solo learn..its and android app with lots of programming tutorial,they offer certificate when u complete any course of you r choice,though u have to partake in the completed course examgrin..you also chat with good programmers and they provide you with solutions..
keep it up,its not easy,its all about determination,time,patient,challenge and consistency in your learning..
i am studying computer science,my lecturer never taught me JACK!
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by united442(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gracespecial101:
Building and designing Rocks for bush bars ( Morning) and
Working on the system trying to be strong on Visual Basic (Night)

The strike even make sense sef
dude are u sure your head can carry those two skills?

am good in c++ and web design,but i have to leave c++ and concentrate on web design
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Olamyyde(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Learning Spanish and java&c++(again)
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kokaine:
I use Bucky Robert too. That guy knows his onions. What niche are you tending too after ur training, web development or programing?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Ijoopera: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
pushking:
learning python and html programming languages

Make we yan
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by HIRAETH: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
pstmikol1:

pls as an undergraduate which level will I start from if I want to register for ican
ATS1
Check Ican website for more information or send me a message
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by queenitee(f): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
drdrei09:
that's not true
Close to the truth, we are always in school
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Sherlock5577: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
tobby98:

are u Sherlock from Unilag B107
Nope. I'm not smiley
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by eboy540(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
tobby98:

Don't leave me behind o.are u based in Lagos
we gather dey I dey chat with u already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity / #OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.