Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (19585 Views)

See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
chieyine:

Nope
Unn
OK. You guys are lucky
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Sherlock5577: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
pushking:

Sherlock5577
Thanks I really appreciate this, and sorry I should have seen your posts if I just read through the thread.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Santinojr: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
I've been learning video Editing from YouTube .. I'm also saving up to get a PC

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Ayodele951(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:
You build it from scratch?

Yes. Sir.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by koyeni(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anonymous4:
sleeping and waking at home
grin
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by eboy540(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Santinojr:
I've been learning video Editing from YouTube .. I'm also saving up to get a PC
together bro chat me up please 09053014701
Video editing next tinz wey money dey bro
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by amidel(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

And how will you work for your client if you eventually get one. Outsource?
I'll do it myself...

Upwork: I'm an article writer not a web designer there.

I just begun learning web design as earlier stated.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by tobby98: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Campusparot:
Collected my pvc am working on my international passport cos one of us just leave
first vote out the lifeless Buhari before u go o
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by tobby98: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sherlock5577:

Thanks I really appreciate this, and sorry I should have seen your posts if I just read through the thread.
are u Sherlock from Unilag B107
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ayodele951:

Yes. Sir.
Do inform us to review your app for you in due time bro. Thumbs up
You are active on programming section right. What language are you building the app with?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by tobby98: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
eboy540:
together bro chat me up please 09053014701 Video editing next tinz wey money dey bro
Don't leave me behind o.are u based in Lagos
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by HerCuteness(f): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
smh for assu
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Doing nothing,
No work and no money to learn skill
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
amidel:

I'll do it myself...

Upwork: I'm an article writer not a web designer there.

I just begun learning web design as earlier stated.
OK.
Sales aren't coming well yet?
Never give up bro. The sky will be ur starting point.
Will be registering my gigs on fiverr and upwork when im done learning too
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Egbedii(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
Learning Python...
Please is there a group chat or something for python learners..cuz morale is already dying small small
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
photostat
that can hardly fetch you something tangible though. why not learn a skill you can practice during NYSC too
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
pushking:
learning python and html programming languages
html is not a programming language sha. it's just a mark up language

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Egbedii:
Learning Python...
Please is there a group chat or something for python learners..cuz morale is already dying small small
but why is everyone learning python and no one is talking about php

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
haryomikun:

Ladies and their lazy brains. Those learning stuff with their own heads from the internet, are they paying for it?
leave her. she is looking for who will dash her money

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by kunlexus11(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
staking 9jabet
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
introvertme:

Php.

They're called bbcodes
thanks thanks thanks. please between php and python which should I learn when I am through with css and MySQL
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by mrakeeno: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.
iamakeeno@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by ismailibnbashir: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
learning tailoring and fashion design in my broders shop i ave achieve alot though can sew senator style naw, native dress, kaftan, and and a little design experience and through dat am getting some incomes coz most of my skul frend ar bringing work for me naw and am giving them wat they want tanks to ASUU strike sha if they lyk make dey resume if they lyk make dey no resume is non of my business i no lose nd dem dey lose sha

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Egbedii(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kokaine:
but why is everyone learning python and no one is talking about php
Python is easier and more versatile I guess.. Though personally I just like python

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by udilson: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Enrolling Courses in Coursera
Learning python graphics internet of things and interfacing with arduuno and also learning chinese Nī jaò shengmé megzi
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by SSShehu: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Which school is that?
chibowobbed:
I'm still in school, No strike for medical students
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by SSShehu: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Wanting to perfect my career in graphic design. I am very good in Corel draw but know nothing about Photoshop. I hope some would help me out with some information about Photoshop. How to get the Photoshop it's self on my PC is a good start.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by dboy080808(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
rapcy:
I want please

your email please
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by dboy080808(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
raphieMontella:
please I need it too

your email please
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by dboy080808(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
introvertme:

How do i get the certificate?

you will take the exams online
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by united442(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kokaine:
thanks thanks thanks. please between php and python which should I learn when I am through with css and MySQL

after css go straight to php..and then try and learn boostrap cux its a combination of html and css,its nt difficult provided you learnt the basic of html and css every well..
its what am doing..
am almost done building a website from the scratch..e no easy oo..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by dboy080808(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
mrakeeno:
iamakeeno@gmail.com. Thanks

raphieMontella:
raphiemontella@gmail.com

Swashi007:

please I'd like to get a copy too, thanks.
drojugo@gmail.com

segenoni:

Bro please I am interested..... You can send it to my mail olusegunotunba@gmail.com. Thanks

Edopesin:

Joshuaidornigie@gmail.com

Mainkonamiid:
Yeah bro
I do
Infamousgaius@gmail.com

Ejlove4u:

my brother pls help ur brother with everything email me: Ejfredrick7@gmail.com

flexd99:

would also love to get them
adeyemz086@gmail.com

engrjosefz:

Bro, I am here, I have been finding ways to get a first hand lessons on this networking stuff.
help me with the PDFs WhatsApp or mail.... 08155154278 / joesefusman@gmail.com

crazydude1:

I will love to learn. If possible, pls, can u send the ebooks & links to my email: nobinwa05@gmail.com . pls.. Tnx

Sent guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogun State Institute Of Technology Igbesa 2014/2015 Admissions Is Out!!! / Reps Call For Abolishment Of ‘Acceptance Fee’ Into Tertiary Institutions / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.