Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? (19563 Views)

See What Primary School Students Were Caught Doing During Classes / See What A Unical Student Was Doing During Chemistry Class / SAVAGE!!!! Lol, This ASUU Twitter Handler Is Something Else!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Gracespecial101(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
united442:

dude are u sure your head can carry those two skills?

am good in c++ and web design,but i have to leave c++ and concentrate on web design

Am trying sha but it isn't easy sometimes I come back in the evening and all I see is the Bed calling me

Web designing that's nice, Are you using HTML? or
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by nwaobitex: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
dboy080808:

Sent guys
Plz
obitexjr@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by RichardKajola(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
dboy080808:

Sent guys
pls richardkajola@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by united442(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Gracespecial101:

Am trying sha but it isn't easy sometimes I come back in the evening and all I see is the Bed calling me

Web designing that's nice, Are you using HTML? or

yes ooo...html,css,php,bootstrap and some..am even abt to start one they call kotlinegrin
i have to run into web design cux i discover i was more creative in web design than other programming and my ability to read web design code even without seeing the output.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by drdrei09: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
queenitee:

Close to the truth, we are always in school
you're in part what?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Gracespecial101(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
united442:

yes ooo...html,css,php,bootstrap and some..am even abt to start one they call kotlinegrin
i have to run into web design cux i discover i was more creative in web design than other programming and my ability to read web design code even without seeing the output.

That's good i went into Web designing last year but after my system broke down for a while I lost interest even after repairing it but planning on going back to it . Still managing My Coding even though it's not Smiling wink wink
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by queenitee(f): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
drdrei09:
you're in part what?
4, it's Nursing sha, not Medicine

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Blacche(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
I was learning programming (C++) until my laptop motherboard got fried... I don't even have money to repair or buy a fairly used one. I'm just here wasting away....Somebody should gimme lappy wey e no dey use again na
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by oderinde151(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

year 3. U?
same
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by pushking(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ijoopera:

Make we yan

How far
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by pushking(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
how does this benefit u

Read up on it's benefits online
Python can be use to develop apps
HTML is used to create website/webpages
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
dboy080808:

I would like to get a copy also..
imoisilijeremiah@gmail.com

Sent guys
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
erenax:

Yea
As men of honour.... We join hands cool
What institution by the way?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Omoapena(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
BigSarah:
Learning how to sleep 14hrs straight

Seriously you would turn pro in that before resumption,

Hope your roommates won't emulate from you after resumption...
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Omoapena(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Omawumi17:
I want to learn how to bake cake, cup cake and small chops but no money.. I am currently selling fruit in front of my Mum shop but no market walahi. I don tire.. I don't mind a Lil assistance with skills acquisition

So many skills you could learn online,
just do your research and choose anyone that fit in your leisure time...
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Omoapena(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2019
pstmikol1:
how can I pm a fellow nairalander here pls..

The pm doesn't function like that,
You can request the person to drop his email and later modify after you get it...
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Omoapena(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Fidelismaria:
angry angry

This ASUU strike matter tire me

Everybody here is saying learn a skill,get a job, find something doing

But what they ain't saying is in order to learn these skills you need money

You need money to pay for tutorship

You need money to buy data if you wanna learn online

You practically need money for everything

You need a good phone or laptop which also cost money

Imagine advising person wey never even know how hin go get school fees money to go learn a skill or find something doing

Like those things are free

And those saying strike should be called off in five months time are just been insensitive

Not everybody has the funds to learn a skill

You could look for any job around you, don't just stay idle.

It's a time that should be utilized...
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by dboy080808(m): 1:12am On Jan 21, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Hello.
I'm very much interested please.

Jayanny151@yahoo.com

Thanks.
nwaobitex:

Plz
obitexjr@gmail.com
Thanks
RichardKajola:

pls richardkajola@gmail.com
[quote author=Jerryfrush1 post=74956554][/quote]
Sent
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by vickifeanyi47(m): 3:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Must one have a laptop to learn programming. If yes which grade of pc can I get for this purpose

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by eli550: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2019
Lynda.com - C# Essential Training - 1 Syntax and Object Oriented Programming .7z
503.4 MB

https:///vdzI

Thank me later!

Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by KelvinCX(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Y'all better leave that country
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by erenax: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

As men of honour.... We join hands cool
What institution by the way?
ABU Zaria
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

I use Bucky Robert too. That guy knows his onions. What niche are you tending too after ur training, web development or programing?
I first want to get grounded in web development. my actual goal as an electrical engineer is to go into microcontrollers fully.
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Kokaine(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2019
united442:

dude i get my tuto from solo learn..its and android app with lots of programming tutorial,they offer certificate when u complete any course of you r choice,though u have to partake in the completed course examgrin..you also chat with good programmers and they provide you with solutions..
keep it up,its not easy,its all about determination,time,patient,challenge and consistency in your learning..
i am studying computer science,my lecturer never taught me JACK!
wooow!! I am following you already. infact I will pay you for a professional mentorship. small money � oh!
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Arkjones(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
nice.. if I no where I can learn would be happy
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Arkjones(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
Guapismo:
I'm learning French
nice.. if I can get a place to let it would be happy
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nosainwe(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.
please help a brother out
whatsapp 08185212421
or nosa.inwe@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Lloydthesaint: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=KelvinCX post=74964727][/quote]
God punish your family
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Guapismo: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Arkjones:
nice.. if I can get a place to let it would be happy
I use coffee break French podcast
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Gentrified(f): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
dboy080808:
If anyone here wants to get the CompTIA A+ certifications and maybe CCNA. I can give you the ebooks for free and links to video tutorials.
Please interested seunwayup@gmail.com
Thanks!
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Neednewphone: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
pushking:

Read up on it's benefits online
Python can be use to develop apps
HTML is used to create website/webpages
can someone develop an Android app with Android phone?
Re: What Are You Doing During This ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Omoapena:

The pm doesn't function like that,
You can request the person to drop his email and later modify after you get it...
pls how? explain how i can modify

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biscuit Bone VS Brisket Bone / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Dose The Waec Or Neco Expire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.