Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time (7157 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / How Do I Approach A Widow? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hi. I’m a university student and in my mid twenties, I have this problem of approaching girls I see for the first time. I don’t think I lack the confidence really but feel like I have no idea what to say to her especially since she’s a stranger, I’m extremely confident of my looks and I’m well to do for a student usually money gives me this confidence when it comes to approaching girls in clubs but outside there I can’t talk to a stranger I’d love to know. So my question here is what do I say to a girl who I just saw for the first time! Specifically on the streets

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
JUST BRING OUT UR PHONE AND FAKE A CALLangry

like: guy have u recived the 10m naira i sent to your acct last night??

and pls don't forget to tell the wash man to wasH my G-wagon

am currently on my way to the airport nd i think am going to send 2wks in spain..angry

"Trust me she will fall 4 u forever"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by smoke9910(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Get the money bro. No matter what you say, Naija girls won't be impressed. When you pull up in a Benz, even if you are as incoherent like a toddler, she'll love what you say.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
Get the money bro. No matter what you say, Naija girls won't be impressed. When you pull up in a Benz, even if you are as incoherent like a toddler, she'll love what you say.
And dump you to meet the one that pull up with a Porsche

how's that?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by smoke9910(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
lilmax:
And dump you to meet the one that pull up with a Porsche

how's that?

That shows she's a hoe. They're not worth it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by lilmax(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:

That shows she's a hoe. They're not worth it.
there you go

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Teibaba(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Having same ish too but then not financially buoyant yet.

Meet the babe and tell her "i like you.
Can I get your number? *that's if she's in a haste or sort of*"

Your nigas at home can help u with the rest of line u will need
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please let the ladies help too
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Teibaba:
Having same ish too but then not financially buoyant yet.

Meet the babe and tell her "i like you.
Can I get your number? *that's if she's in a haste or sort of*"

Your nigas at home can help u with the rest of line u will need
My niggas think I’m really good at it! But don’t know I’m not. Once I get to know a girl 80% of the time she gets into me because I’m good at holding a convo and sweet talking girls but I don’t ever get the words to use when I meet her for the first time. That’s the problem! The female friends I know right now are actually friends to my friends! It’s easier starting a conversation with them since we have a common ground sort of

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Cholls(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
my brother just pack your car beside her tell her to come in let's get pizzas
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by kollinzgee(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
money,money money always .naija guys are the worst with women .the only way they can woo women is with money no game,no swags na waa oo .i believe this is why our life span is 40 years because they live 90percent of their youth striving hard to impress their women forgeting that women are human beings too they can never be satisfied.good luck to you all...player for life....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Newboss(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Girls don't like the feeling of being "picked up". You may not be doing that, but most guys who approach girls on the street are attempting a pick up (something like fūck and go), and most girls have been taking mental note of that. Telling a girl you like her on meeting her is stupid because it sells you out as a loser.

If you must approach on the street (not advisable tho), make sure there's a storyline (something that lead to something that lead to something). Picking up a girl with a car is easy because there's automatically a storyline: "He saw me standing by the road, and he pulled over and gave me a lift... ". That looks natural to them and not premeditated.

Try asking her for directions. While she's talking, ignore what she's saying and pay attention to how she's saying it. When she's done, without wasting time, ask her something about your observation, like "That accent tho, are you Ghanaian?". Of course she's not. That's the beginning of the storyline. She'll smile (meaning no tension). Talk about the accent and how you had a friend with that kinda accent. Make sure you're talking about a girl but not your girlfriend because that would tip her off. Make the story funny.

There are so many other storylines you can generate on the fly depending on who you're talking to.

If you can't generate a storyline, do not approach her, even if she's hitting on you. Girls switch really quick from hitting on you to losing interest in you.

Some girls get literarily turned on, and you could perceive the scent, when you use the right storyline on them.

24 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Uglymugg: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
na una girls dey cheat on wella. Keep inviting leeches into your life because you managed to pull a few sums of money. Na fake people go full your life, and you'll keep giving them money so they can like you. What a life.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by kollinzgee(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Newboss:
Girls don't like the feeling of being "picked up". You may not be doing that, but most guys who approach girls on the street are attempting a pick up (something like fūck and go), and most girls have been taking mental note of that. Telling a girl you like her on meeting her is stupid because it sells you out as a loser.

If you must approach on the street (not advisable tho), make sure there's a storyline (something that lead to something that lead to something). Picking up a girl with a car is easy because there's automatically a storyline: "He saw me standing by the road, and he pulled over and gave me a lift... ". That looks natural to them and not premeditated.

Try asking her for directions. While she's talking, ignore what she's saying and pay attention to how she's saying it. When she's done, without wasting time, ask her something about your observation, like "That accent tho, are you Ghanaian?". Of course she's not. That's the beginning of the storyline. She'll smile (meaning no tension). Talk about the accent and how you had a friend with that kinda accent. Make sure you're talking about a girl but not your girlfriend because that would tip her off. Make the story funny.

There are so many other storylines you can generate on the fly depending on who you're talking to.

If you can't generate a storyline, do not approach her, even if she's hitting on you. Girls switch really quick from hitting on you to losing interest in you.

Some girls get literarily turned on, and you could perceive the scent, when you use the right storyline on them.
you are a learner.....

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Newboss:

Most times dis doesn't fail....
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Newboss(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
kollinzgee:

you are a learner.....

That's what works for me, bro. Develop yours and use it. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Newboss:

Thanks a lot!
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Gebbson007(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
miracood:
JUST BRING OUT UR PHONE AND FAKE A CALLangry

like: guy have u recived the 10m naira i sent to your acct last night??

and pls don't forget to tell the wash man to wasH my G-wagon

am currently on my way to the airport nd i think am going to send 2wks in spain..angry

"Trust me she will fall 4 u forever"

just walk up to er(be extra polite ) .. ask fr er name n tll er urs too then ask if u can b friends with er (if yes) then ask fr er WhatsApp digit,b witty bout it (smile).. if she gives u ehn offer to see er off or nt... its as simple as that.
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Skengman: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Newboss:

Lothario! I score u 85. Let me go buy sweet with the remaining 15 grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Hector09(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
The only language that girls understand is benz and money, luv is a scam money is d real deal

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Akcc:
Hi. I’m a university student and in my mid twenties, I have this problem of approaching girls I see for the first time. I don’t think I lack the confidence really but feel like I have no idea what to say to her especially since she’s a stranger, I’m extremely confident of my looks and I’m well to do for a student usually money gives me this confidence when it comes to approaching girls in clubs but outside there I can’t talk to a stranger I’d love to know. So my question here is what do I say to a girl who I just saw for the first time! Specifically on the streets
Let me tell u a secret. I used to be like u maybe worse bcoz sometimes I get this very obvious green light from girls in my first yr in school but I hesitate a lot.. Until I started what seemed like a game. Me & my cuz made it a point to ask a different girl out just for the fun.. We would get names and house addresses cos no mobile phone then. Sometimes I would get 2 girls a day & later m6 confidence began to blow up like there was really no girl I couldn't approach and most times get even if u get two heads or ur boyfriend na king Kong I set get wetin I want 9 out of 10 times. The trick is never u think of what to say just be natural. You can say a simple hi, hello, how u doing or even good day" e no matter.. No just plan am at all na him matter. Just feel & get into the moment. U can compliment her dress or perfume or looks or even her hair. The key is to be natural and relaxed... Most important u should be ready for a lot of bullshît & rejection, this will help build u up so keep approaching, chycking or wtv u call it.. Happy hunting. smiley

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by kollinzgee(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
this is the right way to approach women on the street

(1) say something funny/childish /or unusual with to get her attention example(for younger ladies 18-24) are below.

(a)are you sure you can cross the road let me help (then smile)lean out you hand dont mind if she doesnt take it .

(b)this one you are putting on red,red, you cant wait for valentine to come..(smile).

(c)this one you are holding books i fear you ooo,people like you would get all As in your result

smiling will melt her heart because she will know you are joking and trying to get her attention.if she smiles back then you just won the game take the convo to another level by talking more serious things but remember to be funny and careless about her actions.if she doesnt smile try a little more if she is a dumb girl let her go.

if you have gotten her attention.then ask her about herself like if she is a student,worker bla bla.if she answers crack a joke out of her occupation like how lawyers are liars ,how bankers close late,how students are night readers,.be smart sha prolong the convo till you get her number.

women are intuitive in nature they test to know if a guy is confident(relaxed) ,intelligent,funny ,and wether he believes in himself if he isnt they quickly kick him off or embarrass him its not their fault its nature never fear women or talk to them as if they are above you. they are meant to be under your control...#word...

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by alphaNomega: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Akcc:

I'll say go for it. Chat her up like she is already a friend. You could get snubbed, you would feel bad, but keep on trying. One day you will remember those moments and laugh smiley

As a bonus you become better at every attempt. No turn to ashewo sha

NB: You don't even need one kobo to pull it of. If you have to involve money, you're doing it wrong. Abort mission and try again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by SaintHilary(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
kollinzgee:

(1) say something funny/childish /or unusual with to get her attention example(for younger ladies 18-24) are below.

(a)are you sure you can cross the road let me help (then smile)lean out you hand dont mind if she doesnt take it .

(b)this one you are putting on red,red, you cant wait for valentine to come..(smile).

(c)this one you are holding books i fear you ooo,people like you would get all As in your result

smiling will melt her heart because she will know you are joking and trying to get her attention.if she smiles back then you just won the game take the convo to another level by talking more serious things but remember to be funny and careless about her actions.if she doesnt smile try a little more if she is a dumb girl let her go.

if you have gotten her attention.then ask her about herself like if she is a student,worker bla bla.if she answers crack a joke out of her occupation like how lawyers are liars ,how bankers close late,how students are night readers,.be smart sha prolong the convo till you get her number.

women are intuitive in nature they test to know if a guy is confident(relaxed) ,intelligent,funny ,and wether he believes in himself if he isnt they quickly kick him off or embarrass him its not their fault its nature never fear women or talk to them as if they are above you. they are meant to be under your control...#word...

Lmfao...Bros all dis stress for d same girl wey go break ur remaining heart if she see money ...I'll pass

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by marvin906(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
dude there's no particular way of approaching a lady just go with the flow

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by jesmond3945: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anybody that tells you without money you will get a naija babe is lying to you unless you want the second hand ones but if you want your crush or the babe you would be proud of then go and make money. Your car would do the talking for you. Time has changed.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by kollinzgee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
SaintHilary:

Lmfao...Bros all dis stress for d same girl wey go break ur remaining heart if she see money ...I'll pass
itz no stress when you master it,infact the best way is to be your natural self.dont kiss up to her.talking to girls is not planned its just you allowing yourself to have fun when with them rather than rehearsing and forming gentleman by being polite and respectful to a lady as if she doesnt shit..smh...for nice guys on nairaland come and learn about women no they want to make money or they dont have time for women (lies)even the money they dont know how to make wether you like it or not a time will come when you will need women and if you dont know how to handle them prepare for more emotional trauma.
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by kollinzgee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
jesmond3945:
Anybody that tells you without money you will get a naija babe is lying to you unless you want the second hand ones but if you want your crush or the babe you would be proud of then go and make money. Your car would do the talking for you. Time has changed.

this is because you are an ass kisser,betamale,low selfesteemed and chickenhearted man .money is the only thing attractive about these kind of men .i have a pretty girlfriend she doesnt ask for money at all am the one that even give her money for important things do you know why ? she is not atttacted to the money but me she is a hot girl of 22 am 25 and we are goin well.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
kollinzgee:

You rock man! Thanks a lot
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Akcc: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
alphaNomega:

I'll say go for it. Chat her up like she is already a friend. You could get snubbed, you would feel bad, but keep on trying. One day you will remember those moments and laugh smiley

As a bonus you become better at every attempt. No turn to ashewo sha

NB: You don't even need one kobo to pull it of. If you have to involve money, you're doing it wrong. Abort mission and try again
Thanks Man! I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Akcc:
fall your money for ground.... then watch her come close to you
Re: How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Throw some money around. Talking is old school

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / Pls Help, My Mom Is An Addict, Every Guy On My Street Has Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.