Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? (5544 Views)

Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Between Virginity Or Good Character Which Is Preferable For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Factfinder1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
As shared on facebook by Emmanuel Kings

Between virginity and character which one is the major pride of a woman??

Responsible Answers pls

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Virginity without a sane character is useless.

3 Likes

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by solutionmi: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
No good character no wife material

1 Like

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
characteric-virginity is the best
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
character that can be faked?

2 Likes

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by bamisepeters(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Factfinder1:
As shared on facebook by Emmanuel Kings

Between virginity and character which one is the major pride of a woman??

Responsible Answers pls
Virginity is better as you didn't specify the kind of character.

If the positive character, then good character is importanter.

1 Like

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by uncleseries: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
fuckerstard:
Virginity without a sane character is useless.
u av said it all. thread closed. *farts*. Oya,To the next thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Factfinder1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
bamisepeters:
Virginity is better as you didn't specify the kind of character.

If the positive character, then good character is importanter.

I mean the good and well cultured manner
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by chiommy123(f): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Is always about women. What about them guys we should take them as they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Bills2307(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
madam just answer the question if u must comment. Otherwise, Open anoda thread “WHICH IS MENS PRIDE,MONEY OR CHARACTER??” we will full the thread with various answers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by rottennaija(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
Character. But virginity is character, for it shows character.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by eastTKBorn: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
I Have rude Girls
as For me Character matters a lot
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Obviously Virginity won't raise up your kids, but character will.
Truth be told we all had our teenage days, youthful vibes then, and truly fall in love. Thereby giving away that. But left to me Character i go for. You can't be a virgin forever, but character are hard to give up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Paxie55: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Useless men.
I wonder what goes on in those poo head of yours.
Always women, sex,bla bla.

That's why the country is still backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bad character is like a flat tire, it cannot take you anywhere, if you like, be virgin maria, men will marry a non virgin with good character that gives them peace of mind and leave you with your Virginity, you can eat it.
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
character that can be faked?
Not for long, if you are observant, you will know when a lady is faking it to be on your good side.

1 Like

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Useless men.
I wonder what goes on in those poo head of yours.
Always women, sex,bla bla.

That's why the country is still backward.
i for like answer you but I just checked the time you registered this account... This new year

I for say na boy de behind this account but all the naija guys I know get sense pass like this . Excluding/except your dad.

1 Like

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
Not for long, if you are observant, you will know when a lady is faking it to be on your good side.
Women are masters of pretence and manipulation, trust me guys are not that observant and sensitive that's why I use my sister to assess them. They can deceive mothers but sisters is almost impossible.
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Women are masters of pretence and manipulation, trust me guys are not that observant and sensitive that's why I use my sister to assess them. They are deceive mothers but sisters is almost impossible.
Hmmmm. Well I have nothing to say.
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by HeWrites(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Yen yen
So e fit pain you grin
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Paxie55: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Okay, I'm coming cheesy
sad
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Women are masters of pretence and manipulation, trust me guys are not that observant and sensitive that's why I use my sister to assess them. They can deceive mothers but sisters is almost impossible.
Hmm you make sense here wish i have sister
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hardly will you see a virgin who doesn't have good character. We are talking about a girl who doesn't fccck around because of iPhone or money. She's most likely responsible to have kept herself away from being fckkkdd.

7 Likes

Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Paxie55: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
HeWrites:

I'm not afraid of being banned though.. Nairaland is not life

But who the hell gave you the right to call all men useless... Even the mod. You're calling is among those you call useless. STFUB
Go get a life and stop crying.
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by HeWrites(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Paxie55:
Go get a life and stop crying.
Lol.. Where I am now, in 10yrs time, you can never get there...
It's not a, curse but FACT!
Re: Between Virginity And Character Which One Is The Major Pride Of A Woman?? by Cholls(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
chiommy123:
my sister Chioma hmmm we know ya type

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Proven Sex Positions To Achieve Orgasm Faster Than You Expect / Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? / Two Beautiful Ladies Goes Naked On Highway; Twerks Hard And Causes Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.