Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me (5703 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
I really don't know what is happening. Girls that I wanted to date in the past just remembered me of recent. There are three of them and all of them declined my interest to date. Just of recent they chatted me up. I don't really want to go into details of what happened, its been over a yr or two and I don't have their contacts anymore. It's just as if they know things are goin very well for me and they decided to contact me. I really wanted to date all three of them buh it never happened.

One of them went extra mile by telling her friend to beg me. I'm really confused cos I don't want anything that will take away my happiness. The reason I'm here is because all three of them remembered me at this point in time and it's shocking. Please a brother need ur advice I don't know what do. I just don't know how things might turn out if I engage with any of them.

3 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by dominique(f): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
There's hunger in the land, they're looking for their next meal ticket

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by chiiraq802(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hhmmm....

4 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by DanseMacabre(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Invite the three of them come house make una run foursome. The more the merrier.

19 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Prayfortheworld: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
My brother chop them one by one and trust me you win

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by MXD5050: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you having watery sperm, quick realize of sperm, are you a female finding it hard to get orgasm during sex? Or you are having relationship or marriage issues Talk to a counseling psychologist Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707. No drugs, no prayers just have a dedicated mind to help yourself. While i tell you the kind of foods to eat and sexual techniques to help you come out of your problem. Just consult me with a fee as low as 2,000 naira only to start up a counseling process. Give this a try, i swear you would join thousands of my clients that ends up almost worshipping me.

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
dominique:

I understand that buh I offered one of them cash to see if she can fall for the trap buh she rejected it. And the other one wants to see me once this pandemic is over I actually told her last 2yrs or so I have a date and she still came thru.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Rickjordan(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Take the three back, it's payback time, fake love to all of them...when you are sure they are so into you, get yourself a very cute girl above their class and break their fxcking fake heart.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Prayfortheworld:
My brother chop them one by one and trust me you win

I could play on them buh these are girl I had genuine feelings... won't it be mean?
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Fidelismaria: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020

no be say dem like u ooo op

Na hunger those girls no like

So dem choose the lesser evil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by James4bright(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I understand that buh I offered one of them cash to see if she can fall for the trap buh she rejected it. And the other one wants to see me once this pandemic is over I actually told her last 2yrs or so I have a date and she still came thru.

You made mention of how you are doing well for yourself now.

How can they tell? Do you upload pictures of yourself on FB looking really good or wealthy?

If you can answer this, then the answer to your question is clearer.

4 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
James4bright:

You made mention of how you are doing well for yourself now.

How can they tell? Do you upload pictures of yourself on FB looking really good or wealthy?

If you can answer this, then the answer to your question is clearer.

I hardly upload picture on social media.. that is what I find disturbing. Besides one of them is a graduate, one is still in school and the other went to school of nursing
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by 2dice01: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Money is like Magnet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Prayfortheworld: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I could play on them buh these are girl I had genuine feelings... won't it be mean?
They don't have genuine feelings for you trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by reservd(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
See what hunger is causing o
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by James4bright(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I hardly upload picture on social media.. that is what I find disturbing. Besides one of them is a graduate, one is still in school and the other went to school of nursing

So you are saying nothing has revealed the fact that you are doing well for yourself lately?

Then they might just be genuine or the lockdown has gotten them to a point where they are reaching to every aid they could possibly find.

7 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Martinez39s(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I really don't know what is happening. Girls that I wanted to date in the past just remembered me of recent. There are three of them and all of them declined my interest to date. Just of recent they chatted me up. I don't really want to go into details of what happened, its been over a yr or two and I don't have their contacts anymore. It's just as if they know things are goin very well for me and they decided to contact me. I really wanted to date all three of them buh it never happened.

One of them went extra mile by telling her friend to beg me. I'm really confused cos I don't want anything that will take away my happiness. The reason I'm here is because all three of them remembered me at this point in time and it's shocking. Please a brother need ur advice I don't know what do. I just don't know how things might turn out if I engage with any of them.
Don't be a foõl; ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by benedima1990(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
How did they turn u down
what was their excuses
I think this is ur pay back time.

ladies are known for always going for the best benefiting guys are the moment .

you were a trash , now they see u as gold. Meanwhile, do u still bliv in love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by JasonJidenna(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
dominique:
Lol, you ehn... grin

Quietly dropping your Savage replies.

1 Like

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by NobleDeSage001: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
They want you now because they think that you now have something to offer.
How come the three of them remembered and contacted you almost at the same time? Did you show off on social media?
If I were you, I would rather focus on making money than waste time on people who turned me down when I genuinely wanted to have a relationship with them.
But wait ooo! By coming here to ask this question signals that you don't have a girlfriend yet. Bros, face front and stay focused.

5 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by JasonJidenna(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Dear Friend,

The 3 of them are ANTS and you're SUGAR,
Now, if you allow them come close, they will lick you dry and when they're done, they'll crawl back to their holes..

I guess you don't want to experience something like that.

A word for the wise is enough.

9 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Karlifate: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adhere to this.
NobleDeSage001:
They want you now because they think that you now have something to offer.
How come the three of them remembered and contacted you almost at the same time? Did you show off on social media?
If I were you, I would rather focus on making money than waste time on people who turned me down when I genuinely wanted to have a relationship with them.
But wait ooo! By coming here to ask this question signals that you don't have a girlfriend yet. Bros, face front and stay focused.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by emmaodet: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Don't bro, don't.
Any woman who doesn't see you as eligible before but want to now has ulterior motives.
She is no more in a reasonable relationship and has weighed all her contacts and see you fall into her taste now.
Most women keep a lot of their toasters into what i call a Man bank, more or less like a Power bank for charging.
A man bank is a store or list of all her toasters and when she becomes unfortunate not to marry her taste due to been pumped and dumped, she falls back to her man back and start checking, scrolling and investigating on those who have been productive during those quite time she wasn't there to now slot in and form Loving after she has been overused by thugs or players. Alpha fvcks, Beta bucks bro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by passionberry(f): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I really don't know what is happening. Girls that I wanted to date in the past just remembered me of recent. There are three of them and all of them declined my interest to date. Just of recent they chatted me up. I don't really want to go into details of what happened, its been over a yr or two and I don't have their contacts anymore. It's just as if they know things are goin very well for me and they decided to contact me. I really wanted to date all three of them buh it never happened. .I will advice dont start what you wont finish.dont get carried away with their talks,dont be intimate either,,just friend on neutral ground,,& date someone else aside those three,tell them you are in a serius relationship,even if you are not.those girls wan come drain you

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oga relax. We are still on lockdown everyone is just bored. That’s why they contacted you, I experienced same thing myself. Wait and see what happens when everything gets back to normal.

5 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by emmaodet: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Where they mean to you when the card was to their own advantage?
We men always have soft spot for women and this has been the major grace they have, though eroding now.
Look, the situation you found yourself has been experienced by most guys especially if you increased your value over the years.
A lot of girls i wanted to date then when i was struggling are now creeping back from God knows which hole they crawled out from.
One told me 17 years ago she can't date a guy with 2 legs because her recent Ex uses 4 legs (car this statement is still in my head despite been 17 yrs ago).
One just ignored me totally all just for her to contact me 2 years ago, she said she called to say Hi. After enquiring, told me time is not on her side again, she is not ready to fool around and wants to settle down. For my mind, so na me be the rebound guy abi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Cant you see they miss you? angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Umartins1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zornes123:
Oga relax. We are still on lockdown everyone is just bored. That’s why they contacted you, I experienced same thing myself. Wait and see what happens when everything gets back to normal.

Exactly
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

bro its the fault of the LOCKDOWN....some people are so bored out of their fukcing mind that they will contact every single donkeys on their phone to have a chat with ANYONE. some of the people they are even chatting, they dont remember their faces.

2 Likes

Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rickjordan:
Take the three back, it's payback time, fake love to all of them...when you are sure they are so into you, get yourself a very cute girl above their class and break their fxcking fake heart.....
There is no need to play wickedness, he can simply decline or reject just as they rejected him.
Re: Girls That I've Forgotten Suddenly Remembered Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear Friend,

The 3 of them are ANTS and you're SUGAR,
Now, if you allow them come close, they will lick you dry and when they're done, they'll crawl back to their holes..

I guess you don't want to experience something like that.

A word for the wise is enough.
It's possible that they were not ready for a relationship or date thing, if he doesn't want he can simply decline.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+) / Read My Story, Cry, But Please Help Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.