Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Do I Say Yes To This Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Say Yes To This Guy (4831 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by Ofemmanu: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
@OP

You can say yes by giving him a hot slap on the face.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by james1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2010
Hi gurl.
Just say yes and everything will be alright,the heavy pounding in your chest will give way to fluttering soft beats.okay?
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by 5p1naz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
lioncoolst:

AND Y THIS PICTURE?? undecided
I MEAN WHAT'S IT FOR?  IS IT A FOR SALE SIGN OR SOMETHING??
DOESNT MATCH THE TOPIC ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU COME FROM[b]'MIGERIA[/b]'. undecided - A PLACE I COULDNTLOCATE ON THE MAP OF THE WORLD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahah [size=16pt]@MIGERIA[/size]. . . . . the guy be photocopy boi. . . . luk behind am, he's tryna take a picture of the paper but [size=16pt]his brain is strapped behind the phone's battery[/size], so he couldnt think straight. . .
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by lioncoolst(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
luk behind am, he's tryna take a picture of the paper but his brain is strapped behind the phone's battery, so he couldnt think straight. . .
, HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH, THAT WAS REALLY HILLARIOUS!!!! CANT HELP SHEDDING TEARS IN THE PROCESS OF LAFFTERING, LAUGHING
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by james1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
@poster.why you not saying anything?
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by symbian03(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
Why ya'll crying blood here? She said yes already and they're currently at 'Mega chicken'
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by faith92: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
thanks for all the various suggestions and comments

though i know i'm of age to be in a relationship, but its just that i'm just too shy to let this words out of my month 'YES' but all the same i'm very grateful and would try GFLECT'S suggestion by hitting the guy on his chest,

thanks you all
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by slex(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2010
whats up with the pix mate?
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by james1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2010
@poster.do us a favour:come back to tell us how"it went down"bit by bit,enjoy.
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by double08(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2010
lioncoolst:

AND Y THIS PICTURE?? undecided
I MEAN WHAT'S IT FOR?  IS IT A FOR SALE SIGN OR SOMETHING??
DOESNT MATCH THE TOPIC ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU COME FROM[b]'MIGERIA[/b]'. undecided - A PLACE I COULDNTLOCATE ON THE MAP OF THE WORLD

this is planet earth,where you from?
Re: How Do I Say Yes To This Guy by lioncoolst(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
this is planet earth,where you from?

MIGERIA grin grin cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys With Big Nyash Pass U / Is It Slutty If I Call A Platonic Friend For Sexx Right Now? / My Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.