Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind (1817 Views)

Jesus Was Never A Christian, Nor God, He Wasn't Even Jesus Christ - Reno Omokri / Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 / Idahosa Said If T.B. Joshua Is Not Of God, He Won't Survive 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by jcross19: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Hmm hmm. Wow, so you don't know angels come down to help people. REALLY.
I've heard countless upon countless of testimonies of people who where helped physically by angels (either in human form or angelic form). And they disappeared after helping them. Testimonies from my church (Chosen) are many, also there are many online testimonies of Christians (and unbelievers who became born again) being helped through in diverse situations by angels that appear to them.

In the Bible, we saw the transfiguration of Jesus, Moses and Elijah before Peter, James and John. Also, the angel that appeared in prison to save Apostle Peter and lead him through the three prison gates and disappeared. Angel appeared to Mary and the three wise Shepherds. David saw the angel of God with a drawn sword who was killing the people of Israel because of his tresspasses. Elisha saw the heavenly chariots of fire physically. Abraham, Lot, Gideon, Balaam etc etc saw angels physically.

Angels appear physically bro. And even demons too. Do you know Aliens/Ufo are demons. They can disappear and appear.

Angels are ministering spirits (to deliver, fight/protect, reveal, bless) The Holyspirit is The Comforter and Teacher.
see your mentality reason from shallow mind. So aliens and UFO are now demons? Ah religious have turned some sane mind to be stupid.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by Reality11: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2019
mirabel9:

please dont joke with the things you dont really know of.

Do you want to be cut off entirely from the face of this earth and never to be remembered again?

Dont let anyone report your case to the sanctuary of the holy God.

You wont last for hours before you see the angels of wrath standing before God to appear before you and amend your case with strokes of sufferings and death.

Dont let the devil use you,

there is a God in heaven the most encellent.

The one true God,
the alpha and the omega,
the beginning and the end.

He is been called the elohim,
the all seeing God.

Dont joke with this God and his believers or else you want to be cut off from the face of the earth.

And also dont make anyone curse you using the books of psalms chapter ***
i wont mention the number here,

that psalms can end your life in an instant,

for i tell you there are curses and blessings hidden in the books of psalms
Why would i bother about the threat coming from the figment of your imaginations.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
jcross19:
see your mentality reason from shallow mind. So aliens and UFO are now demons? Ah religious have turned some sane mind to be stupid.

How do you know there are aliens except someone told you, you read it and believed.
I believe the bible and my bible shows me that they are demons/fallen angels. At the name of Jesus Christ the blind see, the deaf and dumb speak and hear. Jesus is real, the bible is the truth, Jesus is the only way.

There are so many books. Only one is 100% true. Don't be deceived.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by jcross19: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
MrPRevailer:

How do you know there are aliens except someone told you, you read it and believed.
I believe the bible and my bible shows me that they are demons/fallen angels. At the name of Jesus Christ the blind see, the deaf and dumb speak and hear. Jesus is real, the bible is the truth, Jesus is the only way.

There are so many books. Only one is 100% true. Don't be deceived.
you think God created only you in this vast universe stay there .
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
jcross19:
you think God created only you in this vast universe stay there .

Is humanly logical to believe there are other civilizations somewhere because of many planets and galaxies. But the truth is man cannot tell the origin of his existence. The bible does tell us of Man's origin and he is the only unique creation of God. However, women were corrupted by fallen angels and gave birth to creatures can be referred to as Aliens (for their strength, powers, abilities etc).

There is only man, angels and God in this vast universe. God could decide to destroy man totally and create a new civilization. Why doesn't he? Because he is the only one.
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by jcross19: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Is humanly logical to believe there are other civilizations somewhere because of many planets and galaxies. But the truth is man cannot tell the origin of his existence. The bible does tell us of Man's origin and he is the only unique creation of God. However, women were corrupted by fallen angels and gave birth to creatures can be referred to as Aliens (for their strength, powers, abilities etc).

There is only man, angels and God in this vast universe. God could decide to destroy man totally and create a new civilization. Why doesn't he? Because he is the only one.
but bible did not tell us about universe right? Did bible tell you that there is mars, Venus, Pluto, Uranus and many more God created all these for His own pleasure. Knowledge did not limit only in the bible okay
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by MrPRevailer(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
jcross19:
but bible did not tell us about universe right? Did bible tell you that there is mars, Venus, Pluto, Uranus and many more God created all these for His own pleasure. Knowledge did not limit only in the bible okay

The Bible spoke of the stars and heavenly bodies (i.e constellations).

Also if God could have his only begotten son to mankind to be crucified, it means there is only one mankind.

He is God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is not God of one alien from another planet.

He is God of Heaven and the Earth. NOT Earthsss.
Why because Angels dwell in Heaven. And mankind his only unique creation dwells on Earth.

In book of Revelations, it says "there was war in heaven against the devil and his angels. They were cast out of heaven and fell to Earth, (man's habitation)". Woe to the EARTH, because the devil is come down unto you.....(Not to some alien race because there are none)
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by jcross19: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Also if God could have his only begotten son to mankind to be crucified, it means there is only one mankind.

He is God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is not God of one alien from another planet.
Lol bible word 'stars"or heavenly beings are not constellation but powers and authorities of highest angels okay is not the universe okay mind you the bible did not tell you that earth spherical okay like I have said knowledge did not end in bible.
Why because Angels dwell in Heaven. And mankind his only unique creation dwells on Earth.

In book of Revelations, it says "there was war in heaven against the devil and his angels. They were cast out of heaven and fell to Earth, (man's habitation)". Woe to the EARTH, because the devil is come down unto you.....(Not to some alien race because there are none)
Re: You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind by jcross19: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Lol bible word 'stars"or heavenly beings are not constellation but powers and authorities of highest angels okay is not the universe okay mind you the bible did not tell you that earth spherical okay like I have said knowledge did not end in bible.

meaning aliens are falling angels right? Lol this is very funny! This is our world and in thia world we have different race and adversity. There is different between spirits world and and this our realm , in our realm we are not alone and our realm is physical world . aliens exist and they are not falling Angels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West's Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out / Christian Memes / Pastor Strips Female Members, Bathe Them During Crossover Service (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.