Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 (1507 Views)

You Don't Believe In God? He's REAL. This Will Blow Your Mind / Why You Should Be Very Careful Of Sex And Women At This Time / There Are No Atheists (real)- For Christian Edification and atheistic criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
its here. the new world order headed by BRICS. the opposition to that is the cause of the ww3 under the guise of the ukraine war. usa and nato troops would officially join the war anyday now. please you dont have to comment in this thread. in fact i will rather you dont. am opening the thread as a record
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
its here. the new world order headed by BRICS. the opposition to that is the cause of the ww3 under the guise of the ukraine war. usa and nato troops would officially join the war anyday now. please you dont have to comment in this thread. in fact i will rather you dont. am opening the thread as a record

LoLz! Right, keep kicking the bucket down the road. After July you'll come and say it's September. Bwahahahahahaha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Right, keep kicking the bucket down the road. After July you'll come and say it's September. Bwahahahahahaha!
nah brah i said 2023. but now am narrowing it down to july lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
nah brah i said 2023. but now am narrowing it down to july lol

Dude do you remember how you were so certain NINE years ago? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

Dude do you remember how you were so certain NINE years ago? LMFAO!
pull up the thread. lies and slander
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by OkCornel(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:

Shut up abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/7562942/2023-armageddon-fall-usa-emergence/3#123784236
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
OkCornel:

Shut up abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/7562942/2023-armageddon-fall-usa-emergence/3#123784236
ok i get it now. you are a bitter igbo guy. listen i am not related to tinubu. so take your hate elsewhere

https://www.nairaland.com/7563393/inec-data-analysis-registered-voters
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
pull up the thread. lies and slander

LoLz! You forgotten you changed moniker? Of course the thread won't be on this account. But you just wait I will dig it up. You may have deleted your previous account but you forget that you can't delete my response to you. https://www.nairaland.com/1947151/ww3-heat-up-before-end/11#27232356

Meanwhile before you lie that you didn't change your moniker: https://www.nairaland.com/1947151/ww3-heat-up-before-end/11#27232446

Closest I could come: https://www.nairaland.com/2787145/ok-ww3-officially-started-today#40781568

1 Like

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! You forgotten you changed moniker? Of course the thread won't be on this account. But you just wait I will dig it up. You may have deleted your previous account but you forget that you can't delete my response to you. https://www.nairaland.com/1947151/ww3-heat-up-before-end/11#27232356

Meanwhile before you lie that you didn't change your moniker: https://www.nairaland.com/1947151/ww3-heat-up-before-end/11#27232446

Closest I could come: https://www.nairaland.com/2787145/ok-ww3-officially-started-today#40781568

well brother, we know in part. but july is not far. i got the full picture now. i didnt back then. i was just 3 years into the wisdom back then. now i am 11 to 12 years deep. a seasoned veteran
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
well brother, we know in part. but july is not far. i got the full picture now. i didnt back then. i was just 3 years into the wisdom back then. now i am 11 to 12 years deep. a seasoned veteran
You have been having these delusions from as far back as 2015 and it has never occurred to you since then to seek professional mental help for this problem all this while? Why drag it out for so long at the cost of your own quality of life? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
LordReed:

also try to understand that I got the prophecy correct in that the war that is going to eventually lead to the world war aka this Ukraine fiasco has started since 2014 when I prophesied but it's like that saying ? When did world wAr two or World War One officially start ? The wars leading to the official dates given to start those wars had began many years prior to it being declared a world wAr . So basically the criteria they used to declare the official start date is when America puts troops on the ground and join the fray. And so while this war as I have prophesied correctly has started since 2014, yet what I am telling you about in July 2023 is just when USA and NATO will officially join the fray and it would then be labelled a world war. But the waR has been raging for 8 years now. What you guys are masturbating about is over technicalities of when it would be officially declared but the wars leading up to it has long began

1 Like

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have been having these delusions from as far back as 2015 and it has never occurred to you since then to seek professional mental help for this problem all this while? Why drag it out for so long at the cost of your own quality of life? undecided
also try to understand that I got the prophecy correct in that the war that is going to eventually lead to the world war aka this Ukraine fiasco has started since 2014 when I prophesied but it's like that saying ? When did world wAr two or World War One officially start ? The wars leading to the official dates given to start those wars had began many years prior to it being declared a world wAr . So basically the criteria they used to declare the official start date is when America puts troops on the ground and join the fray. And so while this war as I have prophesied correctly has started since 2014, yet what I am telling you about in July 2023 is just when USA and NATO will officially join the fray and it would then be labelled a world war. But the waR has been raging for 8 years now. What you guys are masturbating about is over technicalities of when it would be officially declared but the wars leading up to it has long began
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
lol I think you are the one who needs mental help. You have been on this forum for 20 yeArs arguing in circles that people now avoid you lmao

2 Likes

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
lol I think you are the one who needs mental help. You have been on this forum for 20 yeArs arguing in circles that people now avoid you lmao

1 Like

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Maynmann: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Everyone knows the junkie need mental evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
absolutely nothing wrong with my quality of life. Between 2015 and now I have lived on 3 continents living my best life. This prophecy and seer gift is a calling but I have my other life where I run around town and hang with celebrities lol. Hilda baci was the latest one. I hang with lots of celebrities in lekki here but I don't want to post pictures for fear of being recognised when I start my serious prophetic movement I don't want to be associated with the folly I do in my spare time lol
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
absolutely nothing wrong with my quality of life. Between 2015 and now I have lived on 3 continents living my best life. This prophecy and seer gift is a calling but I have my other life where I run around town and hang with celebrities lol. Hilda baci was the latest one. I hang with lots of celebrities in lekki here but I don't want to post pictures for fear of being recognised when I start my serious prophetic movement I don't want to be associated with the folly I do in my spare time lol
Prophetic movement and calling to spew lies, even worse, using the name of God, pretending an event which actually took about place 1900 years ago is just now beginning? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Prophetic movement and calling to spew lies, even worse, using the name of God, pretending an event which actually took about place 1900 years ago is just now beginning? undecided
ww3 began 1900 years ago ? shocked
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Maynmann:

Everyone knows the junkie need mental evaluation.
right lmao grin
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
ww3 began 1900 years ago ? shocked
Armageddon happened 1900 years ago. Your WW3 delusions has absolutely nothing to do with God or His Kingdom which you continuously try to associate it with. If not, why else would you keep bringing this to religion section? . undecided
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Armageddon happened 1900 years ago. Your WW3 delusions has absolutely nothing to do with God or His Kingdom. undecided
there is nothing new under the sun, that which hath been is that which shall be. These global events are cycles of recurring themes . There is Armageddon all the time. Ww1, ww2, biafran war, Rwandan war etc etc
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Armageddon happened 1900 years ago. Your WW3 delusions has absolutely nothing to do with God or His Kingdom which you continuously try to associate it with. If not, why else would you keep bringing this to religion section? . undecided
rev 18 the destruction of Babylon is religion
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
■ there is nothing new under the sun, that which hath been is that which shall be. These global events are cycles of recurring themes . There is Armageddon all the time. Ww1, ww2, biafran war, Rwandan war etc etc
Again,you are spouting gibberish since the timeline for Armageddon ended approximately 1900 years ago and destroyed were the countries that God named were among those who were enemies of His Israel. So, this prophetic delusion of yours that keep you spewing these lies which you hide behind the mentions of the name of God, how have they helped with improving your quality of life? Or do you operate as one of the religious con men out there by them? undecided
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by OkCornel(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
sukkot:
ok i get it now. you are a bitter igbo guy. listen i am not related to tinubu. so take your hate elsewhere

https://www.nairaland.com/7563393/inec-data-analysis-registered-voters

So being exposed on your several failed predictions concerning the coming of Christ automatically means “you’re a bitter Igbo guy”?

Dude, it can never be well with whoever tampered with your common sense mehn.
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2023
OkCornel:

So being exposed on your several failed predictions concerning the coming of Christ automatically means “you’re a bitter Igbo guy”?

Dude, it can never be well with whoever tampered with your common sense mehn.
nwanne don't worry obi will get his man date back lol. His man date is Charlie boy, nwokem lol
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again,you are spouting gibberish since the timeline for Armageddon ended approximately 1900 years ago and destroyed were the countries that God named were among those who were enemies of His Israel. So, this prophetic delusion of yours that keep you spewing these lies which you hide behind the mentions of the name of God, how have they helped with improving your quality of life? Or do you operate as one of the religious con men out there by them? undecided
in other to know the enemies of Israel we have to know who Israel is. Who is Israel ? Can we start there first ?
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by OkCornel(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
nwanne don't worry obi will get his man date back lol. His man date is Charlie boy, nwokem lol

We can clearly see your pitiable attempt to deflect from your false prophecies you’ve been exposed on.

Come up with a smarter tactic. Obident or Batist nonsense won’t fly here.

August will come, nothing will happen. You just keep making a fool of yourself. Don’t you have an iota of shame?
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2023
OkCornel:

We can clearly see your pitiable attempt to deflect from your false prophecies you’ve been exposed on.

Come up with a smarter tactic. Obident or Batist nonsense won’t fly here.

August will come, nothing will happen. You just keep making a fool of yourself. Don’t you have an iota of shame?
i said July not August don't change my words nwokem
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by OkCornel(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
i said July not August don't change my words nwokem

Smh, August comes after July… duh!!!

By August everyone will know you for the 🤡 you’ve always been. No iota of shame at all.
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by sukkot: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2023
OkCornel:

Smh, August comes after July… duh!!!

By August everyone will know you for the 🤡 you’ve always been. No iota of shame at all.
july not August nwanne. Don't change my dates
Re: Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2023
sukkot:
■ in other to know the enemies of Israel we have to know who Israel is. Who is Israel ? Can we start there first ?
You continue to spout gibberish! undecided

There is no "in order to know the enemies of Israel...." God's Israel ended 1900 years ago when God judged the remnant of Israel. What exists today is the copy that men tried to revive in the land. God named the enemies of His Israel which He destroyed according to His decree in Deuteronomy 28, so I am not entirely certain what you are attempting to start and why. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foods In Goodness,passion,and Ignorance / Arguments From Personal Incredulity - God And The Nature Of Reality / Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.