Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint (50064 Views)

Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lies, it's impossible......maybe same fingerprint pattern I accept
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Ipheyemmy01(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is really a serious case. The weird Twin
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
My sister friends who are twins have the same fingerprints. It was discovered during their registeration for WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by sleemoon(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just wasted like 5mins of my time.. Thank God i didn't finish it up
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by NairalandSARS: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did people say 'oh my God' in the olden days?
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by armadeo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
After all these long episode yet no picture of fingers to back it up.

You no tire. I was waiting for fingerprint proof.

Anyway got tired of reading too long and uninspiring.

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mankosi:
After all these long episode yet no picture of fingers to back it up.

My biology class in secondary School say it's a fact is that each person's set of teeth is also unique — much like their fingerprints.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by sanchybaby: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
So all the privileges they enjoy is due to being identical twins? To the extent of meeting up with inec chairman? Una leg long oooo
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by SocialJustice: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
kenigwe18:
Too long.....I just can't read this
Better learn to read long texts.

Pretty interesting stuff. I want a set of female twins too.

4 Likes

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by NairalandSARS: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
isokay
Mumu them No two individuals can have the same finger print
says who? Show evidence.

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by dejavuh0007(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Not possible. Twins might share d same DNA and genetics but never the same fingerprint. They should check d faulty fingerprint scanner they av bin using to scan deir fingerprints. Abi no b for naija person go do x-ray wey doctor see live cockroach for d person chest in the X-ray film again? And meanwhile, na inside d x-ray machine itself d cockroach dey cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by CheapDataGuy: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
pacino26:
Quite fascinating. I think the twins make a good case study in genetics. If it were in some good countries, they will be paid for the immense research that would arise from their rare nature.

Magical beings.

Research so dat dem go end up being dissected abi??
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by freemanbubble: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
NairalandSARS:

says who?
Show evidence.

Baba why you dull na

So you still need evidence
After them don confirm am before

So smart phones when they need finger print nor wise abi
Even finger print can not be cloned

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by zealadjay(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thumb up to d person dat read d whole context.
Pls is u knw u read tru dis context, Hola @ ur Boi..
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by dejavuh0007(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Baba why you dull na

So you still need evidence
After them don confirm am before

So smart phones when they need finger print nor wise abi
Even finger print can not be cloned
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
If you want to be Useless. i mean very very Useless start Dependinh on your Uncle from your Father and Mother side.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Oxtertee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Originalsly: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
All this stuff... interesting... but isn't it the same with identical twins? ...two bodies...one mind.... that's how I see them.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by jobaxe(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
this one don pass text book oh
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by czarr(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder if one moans when the other sexed.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Identical twins might share the same genetic blueprint, but not the same fingerprints!

Only in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
dejavuh0007:
Not possible. Twins might share d same DNA and genetics but never the same fingerprint. They should check d faulty fingerprint scanner they av bin using to scan deir fingerprints. Abi no b for naija person go do x-ray wey doctor see live cockroach for d person chest in the X-ray film again? And meanwhile, na inside d x-ray machine itself d cockroach dey cheesycheesycheesy

Looool grin
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Maket: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Your Dad didn't plan for one of you.

This is a call to further research.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by freemanbubble: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
dejavuh0007:

Dumbo! so na all these China "infilix" "nokla" and "teclo" fingerprint scanners u dey base ur ignorance on? all the mumu mumu China phones that u can use ur "tongue" to set up the fingerprint scanner? it's one in 64billion that two people will the same fingerprint. do the maths
You dull finish
No two individuals have the same finger print
Baba
I nor fit argue with you again
Why is finger print security the best
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Yankee101: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
I love this story

It's interesting, educating and refreshing

I love these women already

The writer has an academic bias, more of this as front page on nairaland instead of the brain draining celebrity or gory death and crime stories.

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Yankee101: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
SocialJustice:
Better learn to read long texts.

Pretty interesting stuff. I want a set of female twins too.

Confirmed

Super interesting

Twas my Sunday morning breakfast in the US

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by kalvoken(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
pacino26:
Quite fascinating. I think the twins make a good case study in genetics. If it were in some good countries, they will be paid for the immense research that would arise from their rare nature.

Magical beings.

Okay, can you make your point clearer? Like what type of immense research do you think would arise from their rare nature?

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by shotuns: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Guy, did you see what the topic is about?
Are you high on some oshogbo w**d. . . ?

PlanckTime:
Buhari told Nigerians that killer herdsmen are not from Nigeria, that they are from other West African Countries but Buhari wants Nigerians to surrender/donate their ancestral land to the immigrant Fulani Jihadist herdsmen for peace to reign.
Buhari is behind major terrorism against Christians going on in this country

No single Fulani herdsmen has been prosecuted for all the killings they carried out and still carrying out
Buhari has refused to arrest Miyetti Allah rather the defence minister supported the killer herdsmen
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by lobell: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good to know we still have good writers. Not the one that will say "a man killed her wife"...like wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.