Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint (50065 Views)

Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ah twins come to me oh
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by TheeDetective: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
No 2 humans share exactly same finger prints; so dat talk wey dem dey yarn so, nah just story. As identical twins they can share same DNA but NEVER same finger prints.

2 Likes

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by TheeDetective: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
lovelygurl:
Identical twins might share the same genetic blueprint, but not the same fingerprints!

Only in Nigeria grin grin

dejavuh0007:
Not possible. Twins might share d same DNA and genetics but never the same fingerprint. They should check d faulty fingerprint scanner they av bin using to scan deir fingerprints. Abi no b for naija person go do x-ray wey doctor see live cockroach for d person chest in the X-ray film again? And meanwhile, na inside d x-ray machine itself d cockroach dey cheesycheesycheesy

@bold Exactly!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by NairalandSARS: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Baba why you dull na

So you still need evidence
After them don confirm am before

So smart phones when they need finger print nor wise abi
Even finger print can not be cloned

you said it is literally impossible for 2 persons to have the same fingerprint.
I only asked for evidence. Simple
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by NairalandSARS: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
TheeDetective:
No 2 humans share exactly same finger prints; so dat talk wey dem dey yarn so, nah just story. As identical twins they can share same DNA but NEVER same finger prints.

Please explain why?
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by jakandeola(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
gush I wish to born twins
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by MosiPeterz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
All the long story na lie! Simple!
I will only believe in the case I scan their prints myself for examination! undecided
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by aalangel(f): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Weirdos...left their husbands to be together.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by oloriLFC(f): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
theapeman4:
WTF! anyone who read this shiit deserve my respect!
I did. Quite fascinating kiss
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by bolseas(f): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
sanchybaby:
So all the privileges they enjoy is due to being identical twins? To the extent of meeting up with inec chairman? Una leg long oooo

LOL.. This shows you read the article.. Not only INEC Chairman, they met Prof Sofola.... Some people are so lazy
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Israellionel: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Peeps Just Can't Read This, And You Say Buhari's Dumb Lemme Stop Here.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Predator1: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice and impressive writeup
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Goalnaldo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Youths are not patient these days. I doubt if up to 30% of people on this thread read that till finish.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by kajsa08: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
theapeman4:
I did grin
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by youngl1234(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
pls na wetin be the end of the story
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by CDCEO001: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Can anyone summarize this? Ain't got time... Lol
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by charlsecy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
wintersnow:
Scientifically impossible
Born2Breed:
They have proven science wrong.
Not exactly. It could be they are too identical to be distinguished by the computer system.

KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Science textbooks say even identical twins don't have identical DNA and fingerprints.

They might be similar though
Correct.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Idrisua(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Indeed, this is a big challenge thrown to the Scientific World. They should try and prove or debunk the claims.Indeed, this is a big challenge thrown to the Scientific World. They should try and prove or debunk the claims.Indeed, this is a big challenge thrown to the Scientific World. They should try and prove or debunk the claims.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Ekeseges(f): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wonder twins
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Aparche(f): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Before the advent of electron microscope, viruses were in existence but it was impossible to see them with the normal microscope. Could it be that the finger prints of these twins are so similar & alike that the current machines being used in biometric capturing cannot tell any difference? Could it be that a difference really exists, but it can only take a more sophisticated equipment which probably has not been invented yet? I honestly believe that this is the only explanation...who knows?

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Chigirl042(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
theapeman4:
lol
hey can I have my respect?
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by uuzba(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Born2Breed:
Wow...same finger print. I have seen twins more identical than these but the finger print. They have proven science wrong.
Fake.
Whoever wrote the story just wants cheap popularity. Long useless story. If the finger print is thesame, go and write science journal and show all the whole Oyibos. They will be very interested. Since such a discovery easily affectes modern electronic gadgets, laptops, phones, voting machine etc, that rely on finger print identification.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by uuzba(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
CDCEO001:
Can anyone summarize this? Ain't got time... Lol
Someone trying to claim that 2 Hausa women have same finger print. Some bullshit about tooth ache.

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by uuzba(m): 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Youths are not patient these days. I doubt if up to 30% of people on this thread read that till finish.
Mobile phone is not a good gadget for reading long boring news. You have so many notifications poping about. That's why Ebook readers with black and white ink were invented.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by theapeman4: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Chigirl042:
lol
hey can I have my respect?
my lady!
Ask of anything thou wish and will give
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by theapeman4: 12:09am On Jan 21, 2019
oloriLFC:
I did. Quite fascinating kiss
my Lady

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by KiZiie(m): 1:13am On Jan 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Wow...same finger print. I have seen twins more identical than these but the finger print. They have proven science wrong.
Why are we quick to readily believe anything without proper conformation?

1 Like

Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by pacino26(m): 6:50am On Jan 21, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

Research so dat dem go end up being dissected abi??

No na, people don't just get dissected that way. They make case for Psychological studies, Genetics and even a reality TV series. The things we see as common here end up fascinating people and some curious ones will want to know how it came to be. Someone might as well upgrade a fingerprint scanner just to be able to distinguish between the two. I see a lot of scientific challenge here. But this is Nigeria after all.
kalvoken:

Okay, can you make your point clearer? Like what type of immense research do you think would arise from their rare nature?

Find your answer above.
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2019
I love twins!!!
Re: Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint by Chigirl042(f): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
theapeman4:
my lady!
Ask of anything thou wish and will give
ur respect was what you promised and that is all I ask for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.