Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,992 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? (16225 Views)

Humans Have No Purpose On Earth / What Is Our Purpose In The World / What Is Our Purpose On Earth? A Worth Reading Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Darevofpeace(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
kapelvej post=7499986ue4:
is that what my question is about
elaborate
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by kapelvej: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Darevofpeace:
elaborate
but everything was in english. alll there in my post.
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by JhyMedex: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2019
itsIYKE:
Everybody has a single of encompassing purpose on this earth plane, that is to help the universe understand itself , the universe wants only one thing which is to know and experience every possibility of itself there is, your life and mine only matters because at death the universal mind collects all our experiences and moves closer to total self understanding (this is the seven minutes or so scientists talked about where all your life experiences is played back) ....there is no God waiting to judge u and condemn u at death, after death is life again, you are purely consciousness,you are not whatever name that u bear, u are not ur emotions, u are not ur thoughts, u are not ur experience.... We gather all these as we grow and age and at death taken by the universal mind and our consciousness is recycled, clean and neat...re-incarnation is realer than u think....some ask why they don't remember their previous life if they ve undergone re-incarnation, its simply cos u ve submitted all the experiences u gathered in ur previous life....we are all Gods that have amnesia......I'd love to go on but then.

Pls do ...U read the trail message?..
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Darevofpeace(m): 4:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Grupo:
I don't have any purpose in this world because I did not come here on my own accord - the sexual escapades of my parents brought me here. So, if anything, I am fulfilling the purpose of my parents.

Even though my parents did not get my consent before bringing me here, I am still thriving hard to make some money and live a comfortable life.
God has purpose for you,check out all my article's on nairaland, my user name is "darevofpeace" I can mail some to you if you care.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Has anybody considered this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.