Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari (22252 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
kotv:

You're not from south south. If you really are, I'm sure you're nothing but a bmc.

I am from Akwa ibom with My able senator Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON as my leader. I don't do BMC . I rep my state

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by integrity16(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
MatthAnn:
The reason why I love Igbos is that no matter what happens they will always follow what their heart tells them. They know what they mean when they say they won't vote for Buhari and they have made their decision. Why now argue over what you don't know?

Igbos Not voting Buhari is not a big deal. They didn't vote for him in 2015 yet he still won.

He doesn't even need majority votes in south east and south south to win come febuhari 2019.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by kotv: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am from Akwa ibom with My able senator Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio, CON as my leader. I don't do BMC . I rep my state

Akpabio? End of story..BMC.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

There is no need putting it in quote cos he is never an Igbo man. Stop this mischievous attitude .

That you have a short memory does not mean the rest of us have grin

When you people were trying so hard to package GEJ as an Igbo man in 2015, you didn't know he was not Igbo. You even started calling him Ebele Azikwe
Many suddenly remembered that he bears Azikwe.

I have not forgotten o. That was why I put the Igbo in quote.

Your kinsmen were the mischievous ones, always trying to turn everything into a tribal war.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by kotv: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
ocelot2006:

Bros, abeg you're not from the South South. Stop lying abeg.
He's an Akapabio recruite. Just a 30k BMC. Don't mind him. He's not the only one on this website. I know one on this website who says he's from cross rivers. On topics, he pretends to be a full APC supporter but every comment I make condemning APC, it gets liked and shared by him. Pay no mind to BMC crews, job does not exist so anything works. People have to chop
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Denton027:

When has Buhari ever been fair to the Igbos to deserve any dint of love from him? We are talking about the same man who has in no small measure proven to be an irredeemable bigot, I mean check all his appointments so far in these administration.
you are not wrong there, the issue is not who the Yorubas or hausas votes for, it is About the IGBOs, those tribes are not the ones Agitating for their own nation (Biafra) And perhaps the The IGBOs deserves how they are treated by buhari, i mean, how can you expect Anything from a president you didn't vote for.

from the start buhari knew that the IGBOs will not vote for him. hence his bigoted regime or Appointments.

Perhaps the IGBOs should have given buhari a chance, maybe buhari would have recognised them.
Brings me back to my earlier point some IGBOs are still prepared/happy and ready to vote for buhari Again in Next month, are those IGBOs not confused?

las las, how are my been a hyporcrite? grin you don't even know if i am IGBO or not.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Pekele007: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

That you have a short memory does not mean the rest of us have grin

When you people were trying so hard to package GEJ as an Igbo man in 2015, you didn't know he was not Igbo. You even started calling him Ebele Azikwe
Many suddenly remembered that he bears Azikwe.

I have not forgotten o. That was why I put the Igbo in quote.

Your kinsmen were the mischievous ones, always trying to turn everything into a tribal war.

Who is the YOU PEOPLE

The same YOU PEOPLE that gave Buhari chieftaincy title in the East?

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by marvinsync(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Bolustical:
The 2015 election has crystalized the fact that Buhari doesn't need votes from the SE, the implication is that no serious political party will deem them strategic enough for victory.

They are inconsequential to both the PDP and the APC

APC will win without them
PDP will still lose with them

That isn't the case with the SW & NW

bullshyte

there are 3 zones in the north and south

the Igbos have given atiku the SS and SE and a bulk of the SW so basically atiku has the south , if he can't win the north then thats his problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by awgumayor: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
The Igbos will not rule for a very long time until they are united and ready to play real politics, they are always looking for sympathy but politics doesn't work that way.
Your tribe that have been ruling what has become of Nigeria? Poverty capital of the world, home to two world's most deadliest terrorists, worst country for a baby to be born, fantastically corrupt nation, shithole etc. Igbos will not rule but their lives will always be better than other Nigerians. Real politics my foot.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

Who is the YOU PEOPLE

The same YOU PEOPLE that gave Buhari chieftaincy title in the East?

Oh, please, how is giving chieftaincy title the same as the one we are discussing here grin

You people were so desperate to keep GEJ there that you suddenly remembered that one of his names is Azikwe.

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by senatordave1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
kotv:

You're not from south south. If you really are, I'm sure you're nothing but a bmc.
If your hired to support atiku,there others that arent.unlike the south east,many in the south south genuinely support buhari.buhari will get nothing less than 30% in the ss.let me see how inec will give results sheets to pdp only.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by jamejanev: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:
Okay we have heard the Igbo.

Let them vote Atiku so that him and his jolly friends can be enriched. Fortunately for Nigeria, the Igbo vote that is the only certain vote for Atiku will not count for much.

Besides, how dare the Igbos vote when their director has commanded a boycott that even already ensured that the voter registration statistics of the SouthEast is the poorest in the country?

The sooner the Igbos realise that they have never written the history of Nigeria, they will stop mistaking the judgment of Igbos for the judgement of history.
Also the sooner they will stop wasting their efforts trying to paint Buhari as the worst President, when he still has a 2nd term and post recession economic growth to redeem the nation from the bankruptcy that Jonathan Christmas almost achieved as his legacy in a time of immense federal revenue.
Don't mind Igbo, we don't take them serious because they will never learn lesson. Buhari will win while they will start crying of short changing them of appointment. They did the same thing during Jonathan,what was the outcome? I pity Igbo for their narrowed way of thinking. Who promised that Atiku will win? The idiotic and sentimental tribe in Nigeria
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:
Okay we have heard the Igbo.

Let them vote Atiku so that him and his jolly friends can be enriched. Fortunately for Nigeria, the Igbo vote that is the only certain vote for Atiku will not count for much.

Besides, how dare the Igbos vote when their director has commanded a boycott that even already ensured that the voter registration statistics of the SouthEast is the poorest in the country?

The sooner the Igbos realise that they have never written the history of Nigeria, they will stop mistaking the judgment of Igbos for the judgement of history.
Also the sooner they will stop wasting their efforts trying to paint Buhari as the worst President, when he still has a 2nd term and post recession economic growth to redeem the nation from the bankruptcy that Jonathan Christmas almost achieved as his legacy in a time of immense federal revenue.

You sound like a pained,depressed yoruba dwarf

...The day you ever accuse me of being a bigot while youare worse than me,thunder will do the needful on you.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by StOla: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ziggylady:

You sound like a pained,depressed yoruba dwarf

...The day you ever accuse me of being a bigot while youare worse than me,thunder will do the needful on you.

I can see you are hurt that I replied to the topic and discussed the topic and its content, unlike you who finding a way to announce to the world that you are a miserable traumatized bigot, would vent your tribal hatred by posting totally of topic, even if the discussion was about colours of the rainbow.

Don't worry, your misery might lead to depression when Buhari wins reelection without any regard to the same people boasting that they will not vote for him.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
BluntBoy:

Did you vote for him in 2015?

We saw the ridiculous disparity in votes but in spite of that, Buhari still defeated your "Igbo" son.

With the way you play hate politics, you will continue to remain inconsequential.

You yorubas and empty noise/delusions of grandeur has no part two,so to be 'consequential' we have to vote buhari?....most of you think Nigeria got her independence in 2015 with the way you carry this your so-called north/sw alliance

Circus clowns has got nothing on you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

I can see you are hurt that I replied to the topic and discussed the topic and its content, unlike you who finding a way to announce to the world that you are a miserable traumatized bigot, would vent your tribal hatred by posting totally of topic, even if the discussion was about colours of the rainbow.

Don't worry, your misery might lead to depression when Buhari wins reelection without any regard to the same people boasting that they will not vote for him.

Yoruba Hypocrite shut it!..Hurt indeed undecided

..i guess the' hurt' you get from my posts that had you bleating all over my mentions accussing me of bigotry should not be taken to consideration.

As usual,your bigotry is 'sticking to the topic'...fake thing.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by StOla: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ziggylady:

You yorubas and empty noise/delusions of grandeur has no part two,so to be 'consequential' we have to vote buhari?....most of you think Nigeria got her independence in 2015 with the way you carry this your so-called north/sw alliance

Jealousy don dey worry you over North/SW alliance.

The old Igbo gimmick of portraying the North as an enemy to the rest of the South, then going behind the back of their Southern neighbours to form alliance with the North, is as old as independent Nigeria.

All of a sudden, the hated Fulani Muslim that will Islamize Nigeria propaganda has suddenly vanished now that Igbos have found a Northerner who has allowed them serve him.

We know that 2015 was the first North/SW alliance. You don't need to gloat over your superior experience in such an alliance that Igbos on this forum have foolishly termed as slavery to the North, in the past.

Being in a junior partner alliance with the North has always been the stock in trade of the Igbos since independence in 1960.

Balewa/Azikiwe. 1960
Shagari/Ekwueme 1979
Tofa/Ugoh 1993

In fact, towards the 2015 election that was already looking like a massive victory for Buhari, there were Igbos on this forum who claimed that Buhari should have selected an Igbo deputy, even when they knew that their tribe was hating on the APC and the North.

Now we have Atiku/Obi 2015.

See how happy an Igbo elder was upon realizing that an Igbo boy will get the opportunity to serve a Fulani master.

He shed tears of joy and embraced his Fulani saviour, and declared that his dying wish is for all Igbos to serve their Fulani master well.

According to Igbos like you, even the 2023 elections will not be contested by Igbos for fear of defeat by the Yorubas. You are rather interested in having a Northerner contest, who must then give another Igbo boy the chance to apprentice under him as a deputy?

Almajiri/Ziggylady 2023

Are you not ashamed of yourselves?

I dey shame for una inferiority complex and exaltation of the Muslim Fulani North.

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

We know that 2015 was the first North/SW alliance.

Being in a junior partner alliance with the North has always been the stock in trade of the Igbos since independence in 1960.

Balewa/Azikiwe. 1960
Shagari/Ekwueme 1979
Tofa/Ugoh 1993

In fact, towards the 2015 election that was already looking like a massive victory for Buhari, there were Igbos on this forum who claimed that Buhari should have selected an Igbo deputy, even when they knew that their tribe was hating on the Igbos.

Now we have Atiku/Obi 2015.

See how happy an Igbo elder was upon realizing that an Igbo boy will get the opportunity to serve a Fulani master.

He shed tears of joy and embraced his Fulani saviour, and declared that his dying wish is for all Igbos to serve their Fulani master well.

According to Igbos like you, even the 2023 elections will not be contested by Igbos for fear of defeat by the Yorubas. You are rather interested in having A Northerner rule, who must then give another Igbo boy the chance to apprentice under him as a deputy?

Almajiri/Ziggylady 2023

Are you not ashamed of yourselves?

I dey shame for una inferiority complex and exaltation of the Muslim Fulani North.

You can be likened to the market lunatic dancing nakedd and laughing at those clothed and sane as being 'mad'..

Good thing you know you are a mere 'Junior partner' embarassed..

After writting these meaningless epistle,you and your minions will still brag about how the 2015 buhari/osinbade showed how 'suffersticated' you lots are and how Igbos do not 'know politics because they do not form alliances'..

Your delusions of grandeur with no cure has no equal.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by StOla: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ziggylady:

You can be likened to the market lunatic dancing nakedd and laughing at those clothed and sane as being 'mad'..

After writting these meaningless epistle,you and your minions will still brag about how the 2015 buhari/osinbade showed how 'suffersticated' you lots are and how Igbos do not 'know politics because they do not form alliances'..

Your delusions of grandeur has no equal.

Stop wailing and start shopping for an almajiri that you will serve in 2023.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

Okay Junior partner,since you are the current house-boys,your vast experience as servants yourselves will come in handy.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by chinedumoooo: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why south-east will vote president buhari
1)he started the construction and rehabilitation of onitsha-enugu road which was abandoned for 16years despite appropriating allocation for the construction but were embezzled by south-east representatives
2) construction work has commence on porthacourt-enugu road which was abandoned for 16years of PDP
3)brafia ex-soldiers were paid their entitlements in which pdp fail to pay.
4)the commencement and conclusion of great zik's museum was done by able president Muhammadu buhari.
5) the construction of second Niger bridge is going on through the help of president Muhammadu buhari initiative through ppp agreement.
6) most vulnerable poor people are been receiving #5000monthly.
7) defunct nigerian staff have been paid since 16years of negligence in which south-east region were included.
cool N-POWER programme also accommodate south-eastern region without segregation.
9)To mention but a few.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Mrbadmus1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari has invested more in South East than any other president, this is reason enough for him to get more votes from the south East.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=integrity16 post=74951772]

Igbos Not voting Buhari is not a big deal. They didn't vote for him in 2015 yet he still won.

He doesn't even need majority votes in south east and south south to win come febuhari 2019.[/quote
I don't care who wins. As far as am concerned no matter who you all vote for, both you and your children will suffer it (ASUU strike).
Be wise
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2019
And We are in It Then

Unseriousness is when you think Southsouth Or South East vote pass SW,

i don't have to argue with you with due Respect

But those Igbo live in SW vote is not up to 30% Re-research your information,, Likewise in NW, Igbo live in SW that is already agreed , Not Everyone of them vote, Igbo in NW NOT THAT MUCH AS YOU CLAIM, Whereas NW OR SW indegen also lives in SE OR SS and there vote is count as Igbo vote,

No argument But Truth is that SS/SE are Minor to SW OR NW Vote

I agreed No vote must be count down as far As politics concern but Minority will be Minority
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Ziggylady:

You yorubas and empty noise/delusions of grandeur has no part two ,so to be 'consequential' we have to vote buhari?....most of you think Nigeria got her independence in 2015 with the way you carry this your so-called north/sw alliance

Every tribe in Nigeria knows the particular tribe that has the highlighted characteristics. Stop projecting your behaviors onto us.

To be consequential, you have to start using your heads and not emotions.

In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies but you people think APC are your permanent enemies and PDP your permanent friends even though PDP did nothing for you for 16 years. Not once did they consider one of your sons for VP until now. PDP even crushed the move for restructuring which has become the high point of your clamoring today.

Use your heads. The only party where credible and balanced internal politics is guaranteed is APC and not PDP.

If Atiku wins, that is another long 8 years for the North. Igbos have a better chance of producing president in APC than in PDP.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

Every tribe in Nigeria knows the particular tribe that has the highlighted characteristics. Stop projecting your behaviors onto us.

To be consequential, you have to start using your heads and not emotions.

In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies but you people think APC are your permanent enemies and PDP your permanent friends even though PDP did nothing for you for 16 years. Not once did they consider one of your sons for VP until now. PDP even crushed the move for restructuring which has become the high point of your clamoring today.

Use your heads. The only party where credible and balanced internal politics is guaranteed is APC and not PDP.

If Atiku wins, that is another long 8 years for the North. Igbos have a better chance of producing president in APC than in PDP.

There is nothing in your post that suggests you are using your heads pal,not now or ever....is it the childish talk of 'everyone knows blablabla??..who are the everyone if i may ask?.

...You just formed an alliance with the north successfully in 2015 while Igbos had way before you via Tafawa Balewa/Nnamdi Azikiwe,Shagari/Ekwueme and you are making empty noises

Please stop this crap talk of Igbos having a better chance to produce the Presidency in APC than PDP...apart from the fact you are lying through your teeth,did we appoint you as our advocate?..as we speak your people have perfected sinister strategies for themselves in 2023 so what are you talking about?
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2019
Ziggylady:

There is nothing in your post that suggests you are using your heads pal,not now or ever....is it the childish talk of 'everyone knows blablabla??..who are the everyone if i may ask?.

...You just formed an alliance with the north successfully in 2015 while Igbos had way before you via Tafawa Balewa/Nnamdi Azikiwe,Shagari/Ekwueme and you are making empty noises

Please stop this crap talk of Igbos having a better chance to produce the Presidency in APC than PDP...apart from the fact you are lying through your teeth,did we appoint you as our advocate?..as we speak your people have perfected sinister strategies for themselves in 2023 so what are you talking about?

Everyone knows the tribe that you described earlier. Even one of your sons said Igbo was the most foolish tribe in the world.

2023, Atiku will want second term. Don't expect APC to counter him with an Igbo man. They would counter him with another Northerner. And like that the Northern hegemony continues.

Zoning should favor Igbo by 2023 if Buhari completes the Northern period of 8 years. But if you vote Atiku, that is another 8 years because I am very certain he will want second term.

All these is provided Atiku wins. But Atiku cannot win. No one gets overwhelming support from your region and wins. They always lose and that is another evidence of your horrible sense of judgement.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

Everyone knows the tribe that you described earlier. Even one of your sons said Igbo was the most foolish tribe in the world.

2023, Atiku will want second term. Don't expect APC to counter him with an Igbo man. They would counter him with another Northerner. And like that the Northern hegemony continues.

Zoning should favor Igbo by 2023 if Buhari completes the Northern period of 8 years. But if you vote Atiku, that is another 8 years because I am very certain he will want second term.

All these is provided Atiku wins. But Atiku cannot win. No one gets overwhelming support from your region and wins. They always lose and that is another evidence of your horrible sense of judgement.

Everyone of your sons says Yorubas are delusional chest-beaters adept at making loud hollow noises that lacks substance.Every tribe in Nigeria knows that too

You are in no position to say who voting should favour because apart from the fact you are not consequential in APC.,.the decision-makers in APC has ceded it to yorubas..

Saying no one gets overwhelming support from my region shows how much of an unthinking personality most of you are...you heard that from your fellow yorubas and just decides to pandy it around not minding how silly you sound..

I can see that Awolowo and Olu Falae most of supported overwhelmingly in 1979 and 1999 became Presidents undecided

The rigging machineries you lots have perfected for buhari next is giving you all so much confidence..but Abacha did worse and we all know how that ended...Keep bragging.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Ziggylady:

Everyone of your sons says Yorubas are delusional chest-beaters adept at making loud hollow noises that lacks substance.Every tribe in Nigeria knows that too

You are in no position to say who voting should favour because apart from the fact you are not consequential in APC.,.the decision-makers in APC has ceded it to yorubas..

Saying no one gets overwhelming support from my region shows how much of an unthinking personality most of you are...you heard that from your fellow yorubas and just decides to pandy it around not minding how silly you sound..

I can see that Awolowo and Olu Falae most of supported overwhelmingly in 1979 and 1999 became Presidents undecided

Your English is barely readable.

Anyway, I have seen worse, so I should manage.

You are still projecting your image onto us, my dear grin

For heaven's sake, we all know the tribe that fits the bill delusional chestbeaters

Why are we having this back and forth over something so fitting of your region?

Anyway, the fact remains that when your region latches on the idea that an election is a tribal war, they always lose.

And this became very obvious at the formation of APC. Your region overwhelmingly decided that APC was a Muslim and Northern Party. PDP witnessed a resurgence in your eyes and in spite of the party's colossal failings, you began to blindly take it as a Christian and Southern Party. Since then, every election became a tribal war.

And sadly, you have lost all the wars since then, starting from the 2015 presidential election loss to the Ekiti election and the Osun election.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

Your English is barely readable.

Anyway, I have seen worse, so I should manage.

You are still projecting your image onto us, my dear grin

For heaven's sake, we all know the tribe that fits the bill delusional chestbeaters

Why are we having this back and forth over something so fitting of your region?

Anyway, the fact remains that when your region latches on the idea that an election is a tribal war, they always lose.

And this became very obvious at the formation of APC. Your region overwhelmingly decided that APC was a Muslim and Northern Party. PDP witnessed a resurgence in your eyes and in spite of the party's colossal failings, you began to blindly take it as a Christian and Southern Party. Since then, every election became a tribal war.

And sadly, you have lost all the wars since then, starting from the 2015 presidential election loss to the Ekiti election and the Osun election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdumumuni Jubril Must Go – Reps / #EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.