Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari (22202 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2019
BUHARI Has Dementia And It Is Not Getting Better. - Aisha Mohammed, Bompai Kano.
“My dad had dementia until he passed on 2 years ago. So did my uncle who passed on in 2009. I know what the disease can do, I know the variants my father's own was PSP (the terrible one that messes up your muscles) my uncle's own was Alzheimer.
I know the early signs. I have been to moon and back looking for cure. Immediately we saw Buhari in the NTA presidential programme, my wife and I turned and gave each other a concerned look.
We have seen the signs before. The disconnected look, the sudden prolonged silence mid sentence, the tangential answer to a straight forward question.
We watched the Warri APC rally the next day, and our fears were confirmed, we observed the unusual hurry by the the organisers to draw the rally to an end while it was just midday. Akpabio, Amaechi, Uduaghan were only allowed to speak for a minute. Buhari sat with the same disconnected look. He was closely guided as he marched to the stage as if they had a concern with his balance.
Once on stage, he was handed a paper listing the protocol. My wife said let's see if he will call anybody by name, that will be the litmus test. He didn't. Even when he acknowledged the APC Gubernatorial candidate, he pointed to the far left while the man was standing next to him on his right.
The climax was when he finally handed the flag to Ogboru and called him the presidential candidate. is only a fool that still have confidence in Buhari with his lowest level of IQ and poor performance in government. I think the greatest percentage of Buhari supporters are Islamic fanatics and political bigots who see him as a role modeVoting out buhari is a national patriotism

3 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by StOla: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

No need reading your long senseless epistles.

The bottom line is that Igbos aren't voting Buhari because Buhari is too useless, dull, sick, senile and intellectually deficient to rule Nigerians.

If you are in pains, take the route of Awolowo. grin

Atiku is grateful for Python Dance.

He will atleast get over a million votes thanks to the SouthEast voters who would have been too frightened to come out to vote when IPOB was deluding itself as the authority in the region before they all fled for their dear lives when the Python Danced furiously with them.

Till today, the anarchy craving lunatic Kanu has not fully recovered from the fear of almost dying like his dog.

The same talkative coward who had promised to return from Abuja with Buhari's head, and dared the gallant Nigerian Army to enter Biafra and all die.

3 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Greenhero(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2019
deepwater:
Never

Never
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Denton027: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2019
PythonAmaka:
python amaka
Be careful what you wish for, a python attack might be what will kill you or a member of your family... na from joke and e-trolling karma dey take find person destiny.
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by TIGRITIS: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Pekele007:

No need reading your long senseless epistles.

The bottom line is that Igbos aren't voting Buhari because Buhari is too useless, dull, sick, senile and intellectually deficient to rule Nigerians.

If you are in pains, take the route of Awolowo. grin
Did igbos vote buhari in 2015? So what difference does it make?

3 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by micah04: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari hiding like this from debate

2 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by propsvila: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:
Okay we have heard the Igbo.

Let them vote Atiku so that him and his jolly friends can be enriched. Fortunately for Nigeria, the Igbo vote that is the only certain vote for Atiku will not count for much.

Besides, how dare the Igbos vote when their director has commanded a boycott that even already ensured that the voter registration statistics of the SouthEast is the poorest in the country?

The sooner the Igbos realise that they have never written the history of Nigeria, they will stop mistaking the judgment of Igbos for the judgement of history.
Also the sooner they will stop wasting their efforts trying to paint Buhari as the worst President, when he still has a 2nd term and post recession economic growth to redeem the nation from the bankruptcy that Jonathan Christmas almost achieved as his legacy in a time of immense federal revenue.
Stop spewing trash and exposing your dumbness. Since INEC count based on where one registers now ask yourself the number of Igbos outside Igno Land most especially Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Greenhero(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2019
Ehn Ehn
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by thewon1(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
They never voted for him before and he won. He does not need their vote, it is however to the undoing of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by kitaatita: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari will definitely do better in the South East than 2015; more than 25% votes in at least three states. There won't be ballot allocation in the South East and South South. He will make 25% in Rivers, Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Hotfreezer: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Igbos have a right to vote who they want to vote.
Those who would vote Buhari in the SE would vote him.

Buhari would win the election and Igbos would start crying marginalisation and Biafra again. That's when they would see pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by PythonAmaka: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Denton027:

This is what I wish for, a python attack will be what will kill me and members of my family... na from joke and e-trolling karma dey take find my destiny.
Fixed.

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Who be this ediot. Abeg speak for yourself o. Igbos would vote for Buhari and Atiku. Everybody has a right to vote for his or her on candidate depending on there personal reasons. Don't come here and spill trash you don't represent anybody.

Buhari if you complete the second Niger bridge you will forever earn the respect of both the south south and southeast. Even nnamdi Kanu if he ever passes the bridge his conscience would judge him.

3 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Smhaykins(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/why-the-south-east-will-not-vote-buhari/

kilon ma se awon Igbo yii gan...wan sha ma n ka arawon kun eyan gidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2019
did southeast vote him in 2015?

the wish of southwest is for them not vote for him so that they can enjoy free handover of presidential zone in 2023

southeast please don't vote Buhari because your votes is inconsequential. local people feeling funky

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by fredoooooo: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2019
IPOB votes never count , igbos will vote Buhari.... sai baba

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by jurgyvideos: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by madridsta007(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2019
[s]
StOla:

Let them vote Atiku so that him and his jolly friends can be enriched. Fortunately for Nigeria, the Igbo vote that is the only certain vote for Atiku will not count for much.

Besides, how dare the Igbos vote when their director has commanded a boycott that even already ensured that the voter registration statistics of the SouthEast is the poorest in the country?

The sooner the Igbos realise that they have never written the history of Nigeria, they will stop mistaking the judgment of Igbos for the judgement of history.
Also the sooner they will stop wasting their efforts trying to paint Buhari as the worst President, when he still has a 2nd term and post recession economic growth to redeem the nation from the bankruptcy that Jonathan Christmas almost achieved as his legacy in a time of immense federal revenue.
[/s]

Clap for yourself.
Now screengrab this and send to BMC HQ, Jabi Abuja for your N3,000 monthly stipend.

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by LZAA: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2019
I see zombies spewing their usual trash
One particular zombie said only SE atiku vote is certain
I'm sure that one has not seen the SS and MB rejecting his overlord or their chief osho trying to discredit the same ex generals who helped them to power and are now against them
Keep weeping tho all ye zombies
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 justiceleague1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by rickyrex(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

now I see where your hatred is coming from. one I will be glad you do for the Igbo's is to help them call for their division. let them go. you can't he throwing them away and yet refused to let them go. this people said they are tired of staying with you yet u don't want to give them their request. who is been fair here. the fg or the Igbo's. yes their vote won't count yet you want them around you. abeg talk well

2 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Flattino:
These 5 percenters with inconsequential votes always holding themselves on high esteem

My dear yoromuslim brother, The lamentation about 'inconsequentiality' of Eastern votes is now stale. Records show that we Yoruba muslim voters have only won election for once out of 6 presidential election and that was just yesterday 2015 when you defeated a SS minority president. So records available say that our ewedu muslim votes are the ones that are inconsequential.

The equation have changed it is north vs north. One of the candidates already has the bulk of the South (SE+SS) behind him, he also has enlightened Yoruba Christians behind him, the middle belt have also lined up behind him and as a northerner his people are also behind him. Everybody is Atikulating. Now Yoruba muslims will be stuck with demented bigoted jibril.

The hand writing is on the wall already. The lagoon shall call you come February after the election. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by ntyce(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Surely he won't win in the Southeast but will have more votes than he had 5 years ago....

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Almaiga: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Why Buhari will win the South East. grin

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by StOla: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2019
rickyrex:
now I see where your hatred is coming from. one I will be glad you do for the Igbo's is to help them call for their division. let them go. you can't he throwing them away and yet refused to let them go. this people said they are tired of staying with you yet u don't want to give them their request. who is been fair here. the fg or the Igbo's. yes their vote won't count yet you want them around you. abeg talk well

The Igbos are not deceiving anyone with their breakaway talk. Their old Biafra,was hinged on NigerDelta oil, their new Biafra is just a ploy by the deluded that the political leaders allow as a negotiating tool.

Nnamdi Kanu thought he was in charge, not knowing that he was being used to bargain for the political benefit of the SouthEast.

Now that he has served his purpose, he has been tossed away by both the political leadership and followership of the region, and they now have the Vice Presidency ticket of a major party to show for their bargaining.

Even the spiritual elder of IPOB, Prof Ben Nwabueze, hugged a Fulani Atiku like a baby that had missed his mother, and directed that his dying wish is for all Igbos to vote in a Fulani Atiku to power, without any regard for the nonsense and delusion of Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2019
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT TO DEATH

SAI DADDY AA...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by contigiency(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stupid write up, sponsord by looters, written by idle official criminals and published by fake journalist.

1 Like

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shame to dem APC Zombies
Atiku we know, Atiku we shall vote
WE stand with restoration
WE stand with economical revitalisation
WE stand with restructuring
WE stand with respect for rule of law
WE stand with true democracy
WE stand with true patriotism
WE stand with Wazirin Atiku Abubakar
WE stand with PDP!!

1 Share

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Almaiga: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
StOla:

The Igbos are not deceiving anyone with their breakaway talk. Their old Biafra,was hinged on NigerDelta oil, their new Biafra is just a ploy by the deluded that the political leaders allow as a negotiating tool.

Nnamdi Kanu thought he was in charge, not knowing that he was being used to bargain for the political benefit of the SouthEast.

Now that he has served his purpose, he has been tossed away by both the political leadership and followership of the region, and they now have the Vice Presidency ticket of a major party to show for their bargaining.

Even the spiritual elder of IPOB, Prof Ben Nwabueze, hugged a Fulani Atiku like a baby that had missed his mother, and directed that his dying wish is for all Igbos to vote in a Fulani Atiku to power, without any regard for the nonsense and delusion of Nnamdi Kanu.

Chai, see finishing. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update From Ongoing Ekwulobia Flyover By Anambra Government (Pictures, Video) / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Present Your Assets Declaration Forms, PDP Tells Buhari, Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.