Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari (22253 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

Your English is barely readable.

Anyway, I have seen worse, so I should manage.

You are still projecting your image onto us, my dear grin

For heaven's sake, we all know the tribe that fits the bill delusional chestbeaters

Why are we having this back and forth over something so fitting of your region

Anyway, the fact remains that when your region latches on the idea that an election is a tribal war, they always lose.

And this became very obvious at the formation of APC. Your region overwhelmingly decided that APC was a Muslim and Northern Party. PDP witnessed a resurgence in your eyes and in spite of the party's colossal failings, you began to blindly take it as a Christian and Southern Party. Since then, every election became a tribal war.

And sadly, you have lost all the wars since then, starting from the 2015 presidential election loss to the Ekiti election and the Osun election.

You are just going round in circles like a dog chasing flies from its tail..like i said earlier,there is nothing in your posts that suggests your use your heads better than anyone..

It is just the normal vituperations and delusions of grandeur you are known for which is always at play when you post..

You know nothing about politics and less about who is savvy politically..You are just a little up-start overwhelmed at the succes of the only political alliance which worked in your favour in 2015 since Nigeria got her independence in 1960.

EOD!
Re: Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are just going round in circles like a dog chasing flies from its tail..like i said earlier,there is nothing in your posts that suggests your use your heads better than anyone..

It is just the normal vituperations and delusions of grandeur you are known for which is always at play when you post..

You know nothing about politics and less about who is savvy politically..You are just a little up-start overwhelmed at the succes of the only political alliance which worked in your favour in 2015 since Nigeria got her independence in 1960.

EOD!

Sorry, Ziggy grin

Why are you so angry?

The truth hurts, remember? I must have written the truth for you to be so furious.

Anyway, I am tired now. I have to face the day's work ASAP.

See you later. Take care of yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.