Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today (76778 Views)

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Yareema22(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sunshyne200:
This is the absolute truth without Bias. Justice must not be served only, but must SEEN to be served.

How can Amina Zakari still occupy that position for a 2weeks event? It's because something is needed.

How can a CJN be hastened to recuse his seat, in a hurried trial, without giving him time to present his defense?

In the letter by Agyaha, he said because of the charge the CJN CAN'T be allowed to continue till after the election, so there is a timeline for judgements now, cajoling the court, but in Gandujes case, it's allowed to crawl and participate in sewing election; even revoking the victims contract.

I pledge to Nigeria my country.

It's all about my country

Let's think please.

See this idiot,don't you know that Ganduje is a sitting governor and enjoys immunity from prosecution until after his term as a governor has elapsed as provided for by S.308 of the Constitution?...You can wait till after 2023 when he must have finished serving his tenure as a governor then you can sue him...

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2019
Obj is fighting for those who accused him of removing Jonathan. Obj has done analysis of problems without proffering solutions. The people Obj is representing cannot face PMB.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by famzynet: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Only stupid people support Buhari.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:23am On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ is just frustrated that his 3rd force movement had failed to faze the Buhari govt.
A corrupt old man like with hardly 60k to his name when became president but now a multi billionaire.
We have also not forgotten how spent most of his 1st term blaming the military for his own failure; his high handedness including ordering the Odi & Zaki Biam massacres; how he engineered the removal of 2 senate presidents, at least 2 governors; selectively used Nuhu Ribado's EFCC against his political enemies; jailed his own IGP and allowed a police commissioner to temporarily kidnap a sitting governor - just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by nairalandtruthr: 2:58am On Jan 21, 2019
��*_Do not read news without getting rewarded again_*

How are you, wanted to share this good news with you and I do so because I got paid and certain that they pay. You can make money(into your Nigerian bank account)via this app that pays for reading their news without your paying anyone any registration fee. Click the link to download http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=517690303222644736
Check down to download the app and remember to use the code EDN8AI while registering so you can also get the bonus for registering via active member. If any other question after this stage you can inbox me to put you through the other stages and how to actually earn the money.

Evidence of payment below

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ogatboy(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2019
delerx:
Fool like you. Do u think I am supporting any one of them? About this one dey craze ni. You think I am foolish like you guys that are easily manipulated

BMC crew spotted. They go with insults
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ogatboy(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2019
bamidelee:

your reasoning ability is second to non

But I can reason and you cant. I'm still ahead
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ogatboy(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2019
BabaO2:

To any reasonable person, nothing comes from Obasanjo should be taken serious, he says something today, he says exactly opposite tomorrow and you call that fact?

And when je supported Buhari, you took him serious. SMH
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ogatboy(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2019
BabaO2:

What fact? I think it is only Obasanjo that went to school in Nigeria. If not for crooked arrangements, who is Obasanjo to be talking as if he's the owner of Nigeria. only God's will, will be done not Obasanjo's will.

He said what many people are saying. He is only amplifying. Nigeria doesnt have the right candidate but Buhari is not an option
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by BabaO2: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2019
ogatboy:

He said what many people are saying. He is only amplifying. Nigeria doesnt have the right candidate but Buhari is not an option
He is saying what PDP are saying, it is an insult to say what PDP are saying is what Nigerians are saying.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2019
ogatboy:

But I can reason and you cant. I'm still ahead
something is going wrong somewhere
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by emmy2244: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2019
No matter what OBJ Should be respected, God bless our dear country Nigeria, Nigeria will be great again
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ogatboy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
BabaO2:

He is saying what PDP are saying, it is an insult to say what PDP are saying is what Nigerians are saying.

While you keep talking about APC and PDP, go and hear what the ordinary man is saying and you would understand
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by annamomodu: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

Olusegun Obasanjo never hesitates to release one of his numerous “letters”, often stating or indirectly ordering how politics should be run the country or blasting and (degrading) any incumbent or potential leader who does not adhere to his views and whims. One would think he has them pre-written against any future events he has presumed will take place against his desires and interests. In August last year, Olusegun Obasanjo gave his support to the Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar; a man he had attacked in the media over the years. His swift change of heart is beguiled with suspicion, owing to the observation that Obasanjo is exhibiting a two-faced nature which is seemingly caused by his insatiable desire to hold on to the reigns of power, notably at federal level, wherever and however he can. He had attacked Atiku in the past, allegedly for preventing his third term agenda which would be outrageous and would go against the constitution. This goes further to portray the lengths Obasanjo is willing to go to retain power. Taking a step back to when Obasanjo was in power, few can forget the abduction of Governor Chris Ngige, the rigging of elections through INEC and the assassination of Chief Bola Ige of which the culprits were never found today. OBJ exercised tyranny when he felt he could impeach governors he did not agree with or bribe senators to unseat the sitting Senate President to further his third term agenda.

His popularity may be neither here or there but his stronghold on political influence at federal and presidential level grew wary after his Presidential tenure, more so, when Buhari came into power and made it clear that Obasanjo will not be granted the temerity to influence government’s decisions like he was still the president. Feeling displeasured, Obasanjo wrote a “strong-worded”, albeit ignorant letter, berating President Muhammadu Buhari for, what he claimed, an abysmal performance in government. He was swiftly replied by the Federal Government, however what took precedence was the tone of the reply. It neither stooped low to attack him nor went into defense like an administration trying to make excuses. It offered him some appreciation for having enough time on his hands to write the government a letter then proceeded to educate him on the strides of this administration. Most notably, it sent a clear message to Obasanjo – your letter is noted and discarded as irrelevant. A more indirect but highly publicized message being, Obasanjo is irrelevant to this administration, hence incapable of influencing it. He got the message and decided to bid his time till the elections where he felt he has retaliated by offering his support to Buhari’s major opponent, Atiku Abubakar.

Obasanjo’s support of Atiku has however further exposed him as a two-faced caricature, posing as a political dynamite when he is only a desperado laying claim to an imaginary throne of power which is to rule over the country. His desperation is buttressed by how swiftly he changed his position for no apparent reason. He has spent well over a decade placing Atiku Abubakar as the God of Corruption and below is a brief summary of some of his documented words on the aspiring president, Atiku Abubakar:

2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".
2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".
2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".
2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "
2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".
2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".
2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".
2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".
2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".
2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".
2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".
2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".
2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".
2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".
2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".
2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".
2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".

What changed in August 2018 for Olusegun Obasanjo that did not change all those years? A more understandable presumption would be that Atiku and Obasanjo have struck a deal which would enable Obasanjo to resume his interference and manipulation of political affairs and give him the freedom to engage in corrupt practices/deals without questioning. It can only explain the sudden change of heart for Obasanjo, who has spent 15 years telling Nigerians how Atiku is so corrupt that God will not forgive him if he should foist Atiku on us. At this point, what would you think of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Sunshyne200(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Yareema22:

See this idiot,don't you know that Ganduje is a sitting governor and enjoys immunity from prosecution until after his term as a governor has elapsed as provided for by S.308 of the Constitution?...You can wait till after 2023 when he must have finished serving his tenure as a governor then you can sue him...

what you have said would have made sense without the first 3 words.

learn to communicate your points not radicalize them...
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by somtookeke(m): 4:11am On Jan 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.