Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today (76777 Views)

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Connecticut: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
Our Elder Statesman,
Baba Iyabo,
Anyone he anoints is anointed,
Ride on baba give the zombies heart attack.
. On this he will fail woefully.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ihatesycophant(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shikini:
If the courts fail to upturn Osun election, I will

curse the day I was born a Nigerian
Hope you're not high at all? Putting your life in line for one politician that doesn't know you exist. His family members are enjoying themselves in million but you're here swearing with your life.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
seeker121:
Before you attack the messenger just read and think about the message

Zombies don't read; 30k has blinded them
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by TIGRITIS: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Naruto87:
Have u all realised this?. The first four years he solidifies his position (like obj) and the next four years (when Buhari doesn't need friends) he will surely deal with all corrupt people like obj. That's why obj and his group of corrupt people are afraid of his return. Buhari isn't the best option but he is a better option than the alternative.
Boooom. End of discussion.
Buhari is just trying to strategize properly and secure the second term, that is when they will know who he is.
I so much believe in his anti corruption stand that I'm feeling for even tinubu.
These retired generals including obj are very suspicious of what he will do in his second term and that is why they are fighting tooth and nail to stop him.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
SPOT-ON! KUDOS TO OBJ!

#WORDS ON MARBLE!

#THE BEST PIECE I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!

....the redundant /DIABOLIC relic is the MOST USELESS THING I ever voted......

BUHARI IS A BLUNDER THAT MUST CORRECTED ASAP!
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Kusetic(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kenturkey048:
what do u people mean by saying worst election in 2017?? is it that yar 'Adua lost the election and was declared winner instead of buhari who came second or what??

2007 election that people were still voting in ekiti and Maurice Iwu was announcing the results. How you all can't see that Obasanjo is purely after his personal interest is baffling to me, I like the man for his comic behavior but politically he is very horrible.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Jones4190(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who signed the 1914 Amalgamation?
Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in 1904(was 10years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Obafemi Awolowo was born in 1909(was 5years old when the 1914 treaty was signed)
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was born in 1912(was 2years old before it was signed)
Ahmadu Bello was born in 1910(was 4years old before it was signed)
Michael Okpara was born in 1920(the treaty has been signed 6years before he was born)
Who and who signed these papers on 1914 and called it amalgamation of the Northern Region and Southern Region, that we shall live together as one family without War, Marginalization, Conflict of interest and crisis?
These Nationalists I mentioned above are still sucking breast at the time of this agreement.
You can't mix Red Oil and Palm kernel Oil together to get a good result.
You can't play Jazz and Etigi or skelewu in the club house at the same time and expect a good dance.
Is it that we are learning how to spell Democracy in our country or the teacher does not know how to teach?
Our problems started in 1914 because we don't know who signed it and there names and there intentions for signing it.
If they so called imperialists white signed it in the midnight while we were sleeping, the rooster has crown, we have brushed our teeth, and taken our bath. Our eyes have opened to look for the amalgamation treaty and do something about it.
No Northerner can sleep with his eyes closed in the Southern part of Nigeria and no Southerner can do the same in the North. Inter marriage is a Taboo.
After 100years we are still importing toothpicks, going abroad for medical checkup, our lucrative cash crops has gone to moribund, Education for all by the year 2050, Unemployment is a baptismal name for graduates, a police officer cannot boast of his work because of vestige of his salary, our Obasanjo Space Center and Satellite Office at Abuja can not trace the location of Sambisa Forest.
And I repeat it again, who and who signed this treaty?

obj should help on this since he clam yo be the oldest man in nigeria, 2019 is 4+4
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by soil4soil(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

ON INEC

1. “Democracy becomes a sham if elections are carried out by people who should be impartial and neutral umpires, but who show no integrity...”

2. “The transmission and collation of results are subject to interference, manipulation and meddling.  If the INEC’s favourite political party wins with all the above infractions, the result will be conclusively declared and if not, there will be a ‘rerun’.”

3. “The track record of the present INEC is fairly sordid and all men and women of goodwill and believers in democracy must be prepared for the worst from INEC and their encouragers...”

4. “Amina Zakari has become too controversial a figure to be able to give assurance of free, fair and credible election for INEC.”

5. “A judge does not sit in judgement over a case once he or she becomes a cause for controversy...  Madam Amina Zakari should, in honour, stay out and not be seen as a source of contamination of the election.”

6. “Amina Zakari is not the only Commissioner that can be in the Collation Centre.  Let the INEC Chairman act boldly and impartially and prove his absolute neutrality and responsiveness...”

ON BUHARI

7. “Some men of God would hold President Buhari to his word on free, fair, credible and peaceful elections.  I am a realist... I am not persuaded by a track record of hollow words, impunity, insensitivity and ‘I-couldn’t-care-less’ attitude.”

8. “It is no use, at this juncture, to keep lamenting about the failure, incompetence, divisiveness, nepotism, encouragement and condonation of corruption by Buhari administration...”

10. “President Buhari and his hatchet men in the coming election think that the judiciary must be primed in their favour.  Hence, the Chief Justice of Nigeria... has been harassed and prosecuted...”

11. “President Buhari and his people believe no stone should be left unturned to rig Buhari in.  It seems to be a ploy to intimidate the judiciary as a whole in preparation for all election cases that will go before them.”

12. “Buhari has succeeded in deceiving us the first time and we will be fools to allow ourselves to be deceived the second time.”

13. “Even when figures, facts and statistics are made clear to Buhari, he keeps repeating what is untrue, either because he cannot understand or for mischief purposes and that places him on the level of a pathological liar.”

14. “[Buhari] believes he can get away with impunity and deceit as he seems to have done on many occasions in the past.”

15. “Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 is fairly prophetic, “Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country.  His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””

16. “Buhari’s watch can be likened to what we witnessed under Gen. Sani Abacha in many ways. When Abacha decided that he must install himself as Nigerian President by all means and at all costs, he went for broke and surrounded himself with hatchet men who on his order and in his interest and at high costs to Nigeria and Nigerians maimed, tortured and killed for Abacha.”

17. “...we have heard of how Buhari and his party are going about his own self-succession project.  They have started recruiting collation officers who are already awarding results based on their projects to actualise the perpetuation agenda...”

18. Buhari’s “henchmen are working round the clock in cahoots with security and election officials to perfect their plan by computing results right from the ward to local government, state and national levels to allot him what will look like a landslide victory irrespective of the true situation...”

19. “The current plan is to drape the pre-determined results with a toga of credibility.  It is also planned that violence of unimaginable proportion will be unleashed in high voting population areas across the country to precipitate re-run elections and where [Buhari] will be returned duly elected after concentration of security...”

20. “Buhari’s scheme bears eloquent testimony to this road similar to Abacha whom he has praised to high heavens and as an arch-supporter and beneficiary from Abacha, he has seen nothing wrong done by him. “

21. “It is clear from all indications that Buhari is putting into practice the lessons he learned from Abacha. Buhari has intimidated and harassed the private sector, attacked the National Assembly and now unconstitutionally and recklessly attacked and intimidated the Judiciary to cow them to submission.”

ON OSINBAJO

22. “Osinbajo must have gone for, “if you can’t beat them, join them”.  A great pity indeed and which makes people ask the questions, “Any hope?”

23. “Osinbajo has shown the human weakness and proved the saying that the corruption of the best is the worst form of corruption.”

24. “What is the connection between taking the number of PVC of the ‘traders’ and the forthcoming election?  There is something sinister about it, and Professor Osinbajo, of all people, should know that.”

ON DEMOCRACY

25. “This is a time for vigilance to fight to safeguard our votes and defend our democracy.  The price of liberty and sustenance of our democracy is eternal vigilance and appropriate reaction to ward off iniquities... We must all be ready to pay that price and not relying on hollow words of callousness.  The derailment of Nigerian democracy will be a monumental disaster comparable to the disaster of the Nigerian first military coup...Nigeria must not be allowed to slip off the democratic path nor go into anarchy and ruin.  No individual nor group has monopoly of violence or gangsterism...”

https://politicsngr.com/just-25-things-obasanjo-said-buhari-osinbajo-inec/

This is not Obasanjo words I suspect someone is playing on using Obasanjo name just be careful
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
ollah2:

You claim to be sensible but you want ATIKU AND PDP back in power. Sir, your brain is turninonisown
grin grin. Wake up!!!
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Connecticut: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Hope you're not high at all? Putting your life in line for one politician that doesn't know you exist. His family members are enjoying themselves in million but you're here swearing with your life.
. Through is statement you will know that he is a political thug "eru iku" means messenger of death. How could a reliable person said he will die because of useless Nigerian politician? That guy need serious deliverance.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by jamejanev: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

ON INEC

1. “Democracy becomes a sham if elections are carried out by people who should be impartial and neutral umpires, but who show no integrity...”

2. “The transmission and collation of results are subject to interference, manipulation and meddling.  If the INEC’s favourite political party wins with all the above infractions, the result will be conclusively declared and if not, there will be a ‘rerun’.”

3. “The track record of the present INEC is fairly sordid and all men and women of goodwill and believers in democracy must be prepared for the worst from INEC and their encouragers...”

4. “Amina Zakari has become too controversial a figure to be able to give assurance of free, fair and credible election for INEC.”

5. “A judge does not sit in judgement over a case once he or she becomes a cause for controversy...  Madam Amina Zakari should, in honour, stay out and not be seen as a source of contamination of the election.”

6. “Amina Zakari is not the only Commissioner that can be in the Collation Centre.  Let the INEC Chairman act boldly and impartially and prove his absolute neutrality and responsiveness...”

ON BUHARI

7. “Some men of God would hold President Buhari to his word on free, fair, credible and peaceful elections.  I am a realist... I am not persuaded by a track record of hollow words, impunity, insensitivity and ‘I-couldn’t-care-less’ attitude.”

8. “It is no use, at this juncture, to keep lamenting about the failure, incompetence, divisiveness, nepotism, encouragement and condonation of corruption by Buhari administration...”

10. “President Buhari and his hatchet men in the coming election think that the judiciary must be primed in their favour.  Hence, the Chief Justice of Nigeria... has been harassed and prosecuted...”

11. “President Buhari and his people believe no stone should be left unturned to rig Buhari in.  It seems to be a ploy to intimidate the judiciary as a whole in preparation for all election cases that will go before them.”

12. “Buhari has succeeded in deceiving us the first time and we will be fools to allow ourselves to be deceived the second time.”

13. “Even when figures, facts and statistics are made clear to Buhari, he keeps repeating what is untrue, either because he cannot understand or for mischief purposes and that places him on the level of a pathological liar.”

14. “[Buhari] believes he can get away with impunity and deceit as he seems to have done on many occasions in the past.”

15. “Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 is fairly prophetic, “Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country.  His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””

16. “Buhari’s watch can be likened to what we witnessed under Gen. Sani Abacha in many ways. When Abacha decided that he must install himself as Nigerian President by all means and at all costs, he went for broke and surrounded himself with hatchet men who on his order and in his interest and at high costs to Nigeria and Nigerians maimed, tortured and killed for Abacha.”

17. “...we have heard of how Buhari and his party are going about his own self-succession project.  They have started recruiting collation officers who are already awarding results based on their projects to actualise the perpetuation agenda...”

18. Buhari’s “henchmen are working round the clock in cahoots with security and election officials to perfect their plan by computing results right from the ward to local government, state and national levels to allot him what will look like a landslide victory irrespective of the true situation...”

19. “The current plan is to drape the pre-determined results with a toga of credibility.  It is also planned that violence of unimaginable proportion will be unleashed in high voting population areas across the country to precipitate re-run elections and where [Buhari] will be returned duly elected after concentration of security...”

20. “Buhari’s scheme bears eloquent testimony to this road similar to Abacha whom he has praised to high heavens and as an arch-supporter and beneficiary from Abacha, he has seen nothing wrong done by him. “

21. “It is clear from all indications that Buhari is putting into practice the lessons he learned from Abacha. Buhari has intimidated and harassed the private sector, attacked the National Assembly and now unconstitutionally and recklessly attacked and intimidated the Judiciary to cow them to submission.”

ON OSINBAJO

22. “Osinbajo must have gone for, “if you can’t beat them, join them”.  A great pity indeed and which makes people ask the questions, “Any hope?”

23. “Osinbajo has shown the human weakness and proved the saying that the corruption of the best is the worst form of corruption.”

24. “What is the connection between taking the number of PVC of the ‘traders’ and the forthcoming election?  There is something sinister about it, and Professor Osinbajo, of all people, should know that.”

ON DEMOCRACY

25. “This is a time for vigilance to fight to safeguard our votes and defend our democracy.  The price of liberty and sustenance of our democracy is eternal vigilance and appropriate reaction to ward off iniquities... We must all be ready to pay that price and not relying on hollow words of callousness.  The derailment of Nigerian democracy will be a monumental disaster comparable to the disaster of the Nigerian first military coup...Nigeria must not be allowed to slip off the democratic path nor go into anarchy and ruin.  No individual nor group has monopoly of violence or gangsterism...”

Obasanjo - a disgrace to Yoruba race. We were in Naija when u said Jonathan was recruiting snipers for assassination. Its only a fool that take u serious. I'm a Yoruba man, what did u do for us when u were a president? I bet it with u, u won't disgrace Buhari as u did to Jonathan. Feb 16 is around the corner, ur eyes will be cleared. Why are crying for rigging? U did the same thing when u were in power. A divisional leader. Very wicked man. We don't expect good thing from him, someone that cannot manage His family well.U don't have mouth again, even, u can't deliver ur candidate in Ogun state let alone Nigeria.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by kunleweb: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
I dey fear this man, anyday. When he speaks, he speaks volumes. What we're experiencing today as said by him is nothing but the truth. Buhari is a religious and ethnic bigot. He doesn't even possess any charisma of an elder statesman. How can a Muslim IG leave office and the next one to replace him would be another muslim police officer ? Where is that done in a religious sensitive like Nigeria and if another government dies same, Buhari would be the first person to condemn it,going by his antecedents before he became president. Elrufai , another bigot went and picked a Muslim Muslim ticket and buhari said he's done well...in a religious sensitive state like kaduna where religious crises had cost them so much. I can go on and on. He's weakened all the security architecture ,not even deterred by what people say. The greatest mistake we made in 2015 was vote him in, though we were warned. I have both Muslim and Christian as friends and family members. I even rose from a Muslim background. If my Muslim family member is cheated by someone from another faith, I know how it feels. The onus is on us to kick this man away next year. We have never been so divided as a nation as this. O to geeee.

Baba may your oil not dry. You've spoken well.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by leisuretym: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mouth Gig:
OBJ NA BASTARD..

SAI BABA BUHARI

I'm sure your mother will still open legs for him, moaning her way to high heaven.. you goat!!
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by dennisdike: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
leave us alone, you use your pvc and vote for international criminal Atiku
ABIA1stman:
No sane person will vote for Buhari
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by jamejanev: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
grin grin. Wake up!!!
He thinks he can rubbish Buhari the way he did to Jonathan. A divisional leader
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Dinho20(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotfreezer:
For Atikulooters and Ipob pigs, OBJ is their new god Shuku Obuko Eponmalu has been kicked to the side.

In 2011, I was among the voters in Ogun state who ensured his daughter Iyabo was kicked out of the Senate. The defeat was so humiliating that she lost the PU in front of her father's house.

This stupid OBJ did nothing for us in Ogun state as President. In fact, because the roads to Ota were bad and we stoned him in Ogun state, he started flying helicopters from MM Airport to Ota. Today, go to Abeokuta and see Buhari's project there.

Well, his rantings are nothing new to us in Ogun state. That's how he cries close to elections like an electoral bushbaby.

In the coming weeks, he would cry more and more cos we in Ogun state want to shut him up forever, Igbos can keep the monkey as their pet and if Igbos don't want him, they can return him to Ibadan zoo.
MUST YOU MENTION IGBOS WHEN YOU COMMENT?
GIVE IGBOS RESPECT THEY DESERVE OR

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Jungleluv5: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

ON INEC

ON BUHARI

ON OSINBAJO

ON DEMOCRACY

Obj his talking now abi and all of you are hailing him but when baba was milking Nigeria by converting Nigeria farm to his own business nobody talk, presidential library to his own nobody talk, oil block allocation to ex presidents nobody talk. But when bubu as you people normally called blocked all the loops hole by which all the so called elders or ex president are milking us dry especially Obj by converting farm, library to his own. You all know that he will not be happy, he will make sure that bubu loose his re election. So Nigeria shine ur eyes but remember Obj sold Buhari to us oooo now he his rejecting him now because of his own selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Olatara(f): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrThisandthat:
This OBJ is the Genesis of our problems in this country!
You can say that again, Obj is not a king maker anymore, he shud respect himself
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by bluecircle470: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sunshyne200:
This is the absolute truth without Bias. Justice must not be served only, but must SEEN to be served.

How can Amina Zakari still occupy that position for a 2weeks event? It's because something is needed.

How can a CJN be hastened to recuse his seat, in a hurried trial, without giving him time to present his defense?

In the letter by Agyaha, he said because of the charge the CJN CAN'T be allowed to continue till after the election, so there is a timeline for judgements now, cajoling the court, but in Gandujes case, it's allowed to crawl and participate in sewing election; even revoking the victims contract.

I pledge to Nigeria my country.

It's all about my country

Let's think please.

In as much as i don’t support the hurried trial of the CJN, he himself said one thing that got me so amused. He said: “I forgot to update and declare my asset” which is an indicting statement that in a normal clime resignation should have followed.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
jamejanev:
He thinks he can rubbish Buhari the way he did to Jonathan. A divisional leader
seriously buhari didn't do well. He doesn't listen to the electorate. Just so you know, I voted him in 2015, thinking he'd change things as their slogan said. Unfortuhately, he messed up big time....economically, secirity wise, healthcare wise, even politically because he has succeeded in dividing us as a nation with his lopsided fight against corruption and choice of political office holders. Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago? Ask yourself and answer in all honesty. The day I lost confidence in this man was when daura was alleged to have stolen billions of naira as DSS boss which was uncovered after he was sacked...We're a vendor to DSS mind you...and he denied ever knowing or meeting him after the fraud was uncovered. Incidentally, Buhari hails from same town with daura...How possible is it that buhari wouldn't know such a notable person like daura in that small town? Mind you, the case has died down. He's chasing the opposition and jailing them whereas , our almighty tinubu, amaechi, abba kyari who took kickbacks from mtn and AGF..malami were all left untouched. Did you hear of the diversion of military hardware funds and diversion of foods meant for the idps? They were all done by the apc fulani contractors and not the opposition, the case wasn't investigated but was swept under the carpet till today. We got some job with the idps so I know about the mess. Once you're a fulaniman, you can commit any crime and go away with it. How many fulanis has he jailed? They're the most corrupt tribe in Nigeria.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ihatesycophant(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why is OBJ finding it hard to retrospect? He is the architect of today's Nigeria problems. He introduced the do-or-die election in Nigeria and gagged all opposing views. He was the lord of the ring on every issues. He love to control virtually everything but if not allowed, you become his arch enemy. He's done it to his immediate family, Jonathan and now Buhari.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by pieces18: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is the most patriotic Nigerian dead and alive, every other Nigerian is careful not offend a person or section, we all need to save this country from collapse.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by mandax: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
Without first RESTRUCTURING Nigeria to create equity in number of states between the former Northern region and the southern regions, no southern presidential candidate can ever win a northern presidentiAl candidate, unless the north is tired of ruling.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by reuben79: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Humblezack:
After destroying our economy with his partner in crime Atiku. He’s now running his mouth. I don’t know how any sane person can vote for Atiku.
how obj destoyiny ur economy?do ur lost ur memory or u drunk?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by supereagle(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Almunjid:

Na true talk!

OBJ has done nothing for his people. And instead of him to bury his head in shame he's disgracing himself more

His daughter has been dealt with, Bankole his protégé has been dealt with, the final blow that will keep quiet is near. Have you people seeing doing open campaign for anyone in Yoruba Land? No one reckons with him.
The reason he doesn't want PMB to come back is because of his shady past which PMB may visit.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Olumedico: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ has not said exactly what Buhari did to him for antagonising him.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by bilulu(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
And who says Atiku is better? We need to kick Buhari back to Daura and Atiku back to Jada.
Atiku is the man for the job
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Lokostic77: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
The messanger also contribute to our problem we are facing today but the message makes sense hmmn especially that of osinbajo a whole professor of law sharing 10k in the market place very funny, sharing 10k in the market can never extricate poverty but going for cooking soup and some gaari after two days 10k would have been exhausted. Loju ba da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Dollabiz: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
truth. hurt
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by kumulus(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
With the numerous antics of the sitting government, I consider the forthcoming elections rigged! The CJN is in trial at a critical time like this, students are on strikes so they can't be reached by young and vibrant aspirants during campaigns, most of them would be broke by Election Day which would be a good avenue to entice them with 5k, almost everyone believes not in the credibility of Amina Zakari....the list seems endless really! Please vote wisely, if you can meditate every night or whenever it's convenient before the election on who the next leader should be please do with all your heart. Events following the elections as I see it isn't good at all and please let's send out positive thoughts and energy across the nation against heavy flooding. The spirit of the Great Divine guide us!
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by CrestMan: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thumbs up for Obasanjo!!! He's a genius and truly understand Nigeria politics. He has really tried for Atiku. After helping Atiku get visa to USA, again he has just succeeded in calming the tension Atiku's debate boycott generated yesterday by these accusations against Buhari. Trust Nigerians, everyone will focus on this latest revelations from OBJ and forget about the debate issues!
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by olajide8(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

ON INEC

ON BUHARI

ON OSINBAJO

ON DEMOCRACY

This is what happens when people are sent on their retirement by the people- or better on long sabbatical - the crowd at rallies is making the generals reconsider their position on bubu - so now they are selling negative propaganda

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.