Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today (76775 Views)

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by hisexcellency34: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
g
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by sammyj: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
How come the same pained wailers that called OBJ names during GEJ era are new supporting him now.. What a country! shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by seeker121(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Truly we all see the truth but some are just blinded by ethnicity or they have allowed sentiment to becloud their sense of judgement..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by seeker121(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Before you attack the messenger just read and think about the message

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by madridsta007(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

ON INEC

1. “Democracy becomes a sham if elections are carried out by people who should be impartial and neutral umpires, but who show no integrity...”

2. “The transmission and collation of results are subject to interference, manipulation and meddling.  If the INEC’s favourite political party wins with all the above infractions, the result will be conclusively declared and if not, there will be a ‘rerun’.”

3. “The track record of the present INEC is fairly sordid and all men and women of goodwill and believers in democracy must be prepared for the worst from INEC and their encouragers...”

4. “Amina Zakari has become too controversial a figure to be able to give assurance of free, fair and credible election for INEC.”

5. “A judge does not sit in judgement over a case once he or she becomes a cause for controversy...  Madam Amina Zakari should, in honour, stay out and not be seen as a source of contamination of the election.”

6. “Amina Zakari is not the only Commissioner that can be in the Collation Centre.  Let the INEC Chairman act boldly and impartially and prove his absolute neutrality and responsiveness...”

ON BUHARI

7. “Some men of God would hold President Buhari to his word on free, fair, credible and peaceful elections.  I am a realist... I am not persuaded by a track record of hollow words, impunity, insensitivity and ‘I-couldn’t-care-less’ attitude.”

8. “It is no use, at this juncture, to keep lamenting about the failure, incompetence, divisiveness, nepotism, encouragement and condonation of corruption by Buhari administration...”

10. “President Buhari and his hatchet men in the coming election think that the judiciary must be primed in their favour.  Hence, the Chief Justice of Nigeria... has been harassed and prosecuted...”

11. “President Buhari and his people believe no stone should be left unturned to rig Buhari in.  It seems to be a ploy to intimidate the judiciary as a whole in preparation for all election cases that will go before them.”

12. “Buhari has succeeded in deceiving us the first time and we will be fools to allow ourselves to be deceived the second time.”

13. “Even when figures, facts and statistics are made clear to Buhari, he keeps repeating what is untrue, either because he cannot understand or for mischief purposes and that places him on the level of a pathological liar.”

14. “[Buhari] believes he can get away with impunity and deceit as he seems to have done on many occasions in the past.”

15. “Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 is fairly prophetic, “Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country.  His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””

16. “Buhari’s watch can be likened to what we witnessed under Gen. Sani Abacha in many ways. When Abacha decided that he must install himself as Nigerian President by all means and at all costs, he went for broke and surrounded himself with hatchet men who on his order and in his interest and at high costs to Nigeria and Nigerians maimed, tortured and killed for Abacha.”

17. “...we have heard of how Buhari and his party are going about his own self-succession project.  They have started recruiting collation officers who are already awarding results based on their projects to actualise the perpetuation agenda...”

18. Buhari’s “henchmen are working round the clock in cahoots with security and election officials to perfect their plan by computing results right from the ward to local government, state and national levels to allot him what will look like a landslide victory irrespective of the true situation...”

19. “The current plan is to drape the pre-determined results with a toga of credibility.  It is also planned that violence of unimaginable proportion will be unleashed in high voting population areas across the country to precipitate re-run elections and where [Buhari] will be returned duly elected after concentration of security...”

20. “Buhari’s scheme bears eloquent testimony to this road similar to Abacha whom he has praised to high heavens and as an arch-supporter and beneficiary from Abacha, he has seen nothing wrong done by him. “

21. “It is clear from all indications that Buhari is putting into practice the lessons he learned from Abacha. Buhari has intimidated and harassed the private sector, attacked the National Assembly and now unconstitutionally and recklessly attacked and intimidated the Judiciary to cow them to submission.”

ON OSINBAJO

22. “Osinbajo must have gone for, “if you can’t beat them, join them”.  A great pity indeed and which makes people ask the questions, “Any hope?”

23. “Osinbajo has shown the human weakness and proved the saying that the corruption of the best is the worst form of corruption.”

24. “What is the connection between taking the number of PVC of the ‘traders’ and the forthcoming election?  There is something sinister about it, and Professor Osinbajo, of all people, should know that.”

ON DEMOCRACY

25. “This is a time for vigilance to fight to safeguard our votes and defend our democracy.  The price of liberty and sustenance of our democracy is eternal vigilance and appropriate reaction to ward off iniquities... We must all be ready to pay that price and not relying on hollow words of callousness.  The derailment of Nigerian democracy will be a monumental disaster comparable to the disaster of the Nigerian first military coup...Nigeria must not be allowed to slip off the democratic path nor go into anarchy and ruin.  No individual nor group has monopoly of violence or gangsterism...”

https://politicsngr.com/just-25-things-obasanjo-said-buhari-osinbajo-inec/

What was Obasanjo expecting when he helped to install Buhari a KNOWN dictator?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
I wonder how some people read this and still want to vote Buhari. We're you born to be in bondage?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Dejinho14(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Stateman on point sha..� I wish I could vote for baba oo�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by fk001(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is now inconsequential in Southwest politics.

After this year election Tinubu will retire him permanently in Nigerian politics.

Any elder statesman that talk with both side of his mouth will lost his relevance on daily basis.

6 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ollah2: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked shocked

Buhari is now a villain and Atiku who he dedicated a whole and complete chapter for so he can properly dismantle him is now a saint simply because they have signed a deal which Buhari dismissed.

The braindead will applaud this man as though he means well for Nigeria and Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Toosure70: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
I STAND WITH OBJ.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by KanwuliaExtra: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Basket mouth don start to leak again oooooooo. . .

OBJ paved the way for APC and Buhari.
He is now a CHIEF-WAILER. grin
Useless ijjiot that drove PDP into a political ditch.
May he wail till his dying days! Amen. kiss

Was OBJ not THE CABAL OF PDP?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by ollah2: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lamb101:
I wonder how some people read this and still want to vote Buhari. We're you born to be in bondage?

But they can vote for Atiku after reading what this same Obasanjo wrote about him in his own book right?

5 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by fredoooooo: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aremu remu ko sanwo , maximum respect Baba , say whatever you want to say ...... still Sai baba Buhari

God no be man ...

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by GoldHorse(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba Obasanjo's views are like a polybag in the wind......

4 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by fareed69(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Expired old man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by GoldHorse(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
fk001:
OBJ is now inconsequential in Southwest politics.

Now ke?!! Since! Na hin age we just dey respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by symbianDON(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
obasanjo is the greatest spoiler ever liveth grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Luckylife(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
sammyj:
How come the same pained wailers that called OBJ names during GEJ era are new supporting him now.. What a country! shocked shocked
You generations must be ashamed of your existence . Our country is in critical stage and you are making useless jokes out of it .let leave jokes and speak the real issues Nigerians are in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Okene2019: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sunshyne200:
This is the absolute truth without Bias. Justice must not be served only, but must SEEN to be served.

How can Amina Zakari still occupy that position for a 2weeks event? It's because something is needed.

How can a CJN be hastened to recuse his seat, in a hurried trial, without giving him time to present his defense?

In the letter by Agyaha, he said because of the charge the CJN CAN'T be allowed to continue till after the election, so there is a timeline for judgements now, cajoling the court, but in Gandujes case, it's allowed to crawl and participate in sewing election; even revoking the victims contract.

I pledge to Nigeria my country.

It's all about my country

Let's think please.
Did APC/Buhari appointed Amina in the first place. PDP rigging machine will be used against them and heaven will not fall. What's goes around will surely comes around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by bibiking7(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2019

Lost my respect for this man

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Otakom87(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Baba shege is there something you are not telling us. You are now a Democrat.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by tope93: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj made a mistake supporting Buhari against GEJ.In all God is in control.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by tfatoy: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Wailings of a disgruntled retiring old agbaya, crying fowl already knowinf fully well the camp he has chosen is the path of failure.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Racoon(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
What a boomshell.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by nicedayontop: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Most useless elderstateman in Nigeria. After sharing our oil wells and looted our common wealth.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. Nigeria's only PROBLEM IS BUHARI AND HE MUST BE VOTED OUT AT ALL COST.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Humblezack:
After destroying our economy with his partner in crime Atiku. He’s now running his mouth. I don’t know how any sane person can vote for Atiku.

take it or leave it objs regime was he best in this modern dispensation

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by VULCAN(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
You first sentence was a lie.

So no need to take you serious

Humblezack:
After destroying our economy with his partner in crime Atiku. He’s now running his mouth. I don’t know how any sane person can vote for Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Racoon(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
-1) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.

-2) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.

-3) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.

-4) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 21,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.

-5) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?

-6) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.

-7) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.

This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. Nigeria's only proble

Brilliant! Great observations dear bro.Buhari/APC zombies please provide answers.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by smirn(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ayoswit:
Baba just hit the nail on the head. Buhari has failed Nigerians and should honourably return home and rest.
The bastar monkey should allow Nigerians to decide. God punish OBJ.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by tracychelsea13: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Documented Views Of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo About Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
==============================
==================================
2003 "I regret picking Atiku Abubakar as my vice".
2004 " I can no longer work with Atiku, his integrity is in question ".
2005 " Atiku cannot be trusted ".
2006 " Atiku cannot escape justice over corruption cases "
2007 "Do not vote Atiku he is corrupt".
2008 " Atiku is a corrupt leader".
2009 "Nigerians can never forgive Atiku".
2010 " Atiku is not an option to leadership in Nigeria ".
2011 " I have never seen a leader as greedy as Atiku ".
2012 " Nigerians should pray for leaders imbued with integrity not Atiku ".
2013 "Atiku should apologize to Nigerians over his political sins".
2014 No political party with the aspiration to assume leadership should think of Atiku".
2015 "Nigeria has grown beyond a corrupt leader like Atiku".
2016 " I will never reconcile with Atiku ".
2017 " I never knew Atiku was this corrupt " "I can never be on the same page with Atiku. God forbid!".
2018 January to August " God will not forgive me if I support Atiku ".
2018 August " Atiku has the capacity to save Nigeria's economy from collapse".
What do you think about Chief Olusegun Obasanjo?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.