Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today (76780 Views)

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Odetokun3(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
This man should keep quiet. He has a vote and just a vote. Why must he decide for everyone? Our ex leaders are part of our problem. And the old man is still on salary scale. God

3 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by PythonAmaka: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
oyichi:
don't worry this government is going to be forced out, mark my word,
Forced out by Igbo chest beaters grin

python amaka

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Lokostic77: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Naruto87:
Have u all realised this?. The first four years he solidifies his position (like obj) and the next four years (when Buhari doesn't need friends) he will surely deal with all corrupt people like obj. That's why obj and his group of corrupt people are afraid of his return. Buhari isn't the best option but he is a better option than the alternative.
I have that thought also until I watched him on NTA last week Thursday bros this buhari can not do anything meaningful again he is not in charge at all the way I looked at him he has tired and lost some memory assuming he still active yes he can do all what you stated above but now I doubt it Tinubu and Co just wanted to use him to win this election so that by 2023 power will comes to southwest meanwhile it won't work like that 2023 you will see true colour of northerners all of them will decamp to PDP to support candidate from North mark my word bros.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by agbaraj5: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
naija politics
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by michoim(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
All are lies...
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by MATANDRE(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nigeria is such a huge Mistake of a country.
It Never should have been.
Even after announcing that collection of PVCs have been transferred to places of registration, Na lie. They are still feeling like gods doing it from zonal centres with huge crowd. You will wait and wait and wait just to collect.
Who did this to this country. ? Its so damn frustrating
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Colb461: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
GOD sees my heart.I can't wait for d opportunity to get out of dis shit hole country call naija
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by fk001(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
you're right. Obj may not mean anything to us in the south west but he does all over the country and of course in the entire world. A prophet isn't popular in his country. He's a respected man globally. He played a great role in restoring buhari's USA and UK visa after he was banned for his stance on religion and ethnicity in Nigeria. That's what accorded him the opportunity of visiting the Chatham house in the UK shortly before election in 2015. Now, he's done it again on atiku, the next president.

I can bet with you that Atiku will not win this election.

Buhari will win with a landslide.

If you agree let's do it.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by bullabong(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
MrThisandthat:
This OBJ is the Genesis of our problems in this country!
Don't mind the useless old fool who even sought for a third term against constituted laws.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by adimndubisi: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
A fool for life, this man definitely suffers from dementia. One day he's for, another day he's against. Please he and his organized crime boss Atiku should please and please carry their stench away from our next level. Bunch of criminals the lot *spits. embarassed

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
fk001:

I can bet with you that Atiku will not win this election.

Buhari will win with a landslide.

If you agree let's do it.
how much?

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Naruto87(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lokostic77:
I have that thought also until I watched him on NTA last week Thursday bros this buhari can not do anything meaningful again he is not in charge at all the way I looked at him he has tired and lost some memory assuming he still active yes he can do all what you stated above but now I doubt it Tinubu and Co just wanted to use him to win this election so that by 2023 power will comes to southwest meanwhile it won't work like that 2023 you will see true colour of northerners all of them will decamp to PDP to support candidate from North mark my word bros.
U make a valid point.. But I'll like u find obj pic when he first became president and his behavior. He was a weak looking (though more fleshy than Buhari) but in his second term we saw y he became a general. Buhari isn't blessed with a good structure but that doesn't make him weak and also research what dasuki did to him. He did dasuki years later. That man has a mission and in 2023 it's SW. The north will honour their agreement (Atleats I hope they do)
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Kenturkey048(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kusetic:

2007 election that people were still voting in ekiti and Maurice Iwu was announcing the results. How you all can't see that Obasanjo is purely after his personal interest is baffling to me, I like the man for his comic behavior but politically he is very horrible.

am not here to support anybody the question is, was the 2007 election won by buhari,since you guys keep claiming it was massively rigged,.?

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by degamemaster(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
Mouth Gig:
OBJ NA BASTARD..

SAI BABA BUHARI

Until you show us who your father Is, you are the one to be addressed as a BASTARD and not OBJ.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Sunshyne200(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
bluecircle470:

In as much as i don’t support the hurried trial of the CJN, he himself said one thing that got me so amused. He said: “I forgot to update and declare my asset” which is an indicting statement that in a normal clime resignation should have followed.

yeah that's wrong, but in 2016 when he was to be made the cjn, he declared it.

I have followed that story, their issue is that 2009 he didn't declare it, not like he didn't do it later .

so they are saying there is a vacuum of 2011 assets declaration, but was declared in 2016.

I can't get his statement, but if you can read it again.its all just propaganda.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Sunshyne200(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Tareq1105:

What is it that Buhari did that Obasanjo hasn't done before.

He's just trying to demarket Buhari but it's too late for him because we've made up our minds.

Obasanjo is known to be a selfish person who thinks nobody in Nigeria, living or dead, can equal his political records.

See the person that is talking. His aborted 3rd time attempt is still paining him.

you see this is my issue. we are talking about Nigeria, patriotism should come first to the nation and only to the nation.

with all Abraham Lincoln did to America,he was murdered and today America still stands.

let's remember we owe our kids a future to thrive in.

tell yourself that 30yrs time, your children would never talk about going abroad for school, healthcare, etc, then vote after that thought not because of what someone said.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by adimndubisi: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
the nerve of this snake who tried by all means to gain an unconstitutional third term and would have gotten away with it if his also greedy vice president hadn't sabotaged him. it's almost like a biblical story where God uses your enemies to cancel each other.. grin grin grin grin grin now this same slimy opportunist is hear to wail again this time against PMB and Osinbajo, who knows who else he'll face with his madness tomorrow. God forbid these shameless baboons.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
And who says Atiku is better? We need to kick Buhari back to Daura and Atiku back to Jada.

I will chose atiku 100 times over that duara slowpoke.. I’m fully atikukated and stimulated.. Let’s get Nigeria working again..

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by fk001(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
how much?

Just state an amount but not ridiculous amount.

Then we should set how it should be.
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by mumisco4real(f): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ is frustrated. After declaring Atifku next President ,he thought Nigerians are still in dark days to follow who ever he support. For the first time in history Nigerians gonna retire the so call owners of Nigeria.Obj u can't just seat in your otta villa and chose who becomes president.we will vote our choice candidate .
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Almunjid(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
Yes, Buhari would win in your local government or state. Not in my country. We can't afford this country to shut down. Their poor economic policy isn't doing us any good. The world capital of poverty isn't my country's rating. We will change the title co.ejexy month. O to geee

Bro, can't u read the hand writing on the wall? From the campaign ground u can see that buhari has more supporters than Atiku in many states, It indicates that buhari will win the election.
Stop giving ur self false hope!.

No be online poll dem dey take win election for Nija. Lol

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by NobleAngell(f): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
bilulu:

Atiku is the man for the job
Tahhhh! If I hear.

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by NobleAngell(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Livecamp09:

I will chose atiku 100 times over that duara slowpoke.. I’m fully atikukated and stimulated.. Let’s get Nigeria working again..
Hmmmmm! Really?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Online4u: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Watch Now!

#Buhari Has Taken Nigeria Back To #Abacha Era! He Has Nothing To Offer#Nigeria, He should Go Home - Obasanjo #Atiku #Renosdart #NextLevel #GNWA2019 #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRS7vn-Bws8
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Sunshyne200(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Okene2019:

Did APC/Buhari appointed Amina in the first place. PDP rigging machine will be used against them and heaven will not fall. What's goes around will surely comes around.

meaning nobody is going to ever do something right in this nation.

remember, when another person comes he would also same thing.

read about the uprising in the middle East and French revolution, then reconsider your statement.

I more concerned by how you talk , not your vote as thats personal
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Hmmmmm! Really?

Read my writing, I’ll chose a business man like atiku 100 times over a cow breeding lifeless and dumbful slowpoke buhari

1 Like

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Okoroawusa: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
NobleAngell:
Tahhhh! If I hear.
Lol!

u dey vex o!
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by chukwunedum150(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Are u trying to tell me that ATIKU is better?
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by duwdu: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sirjamo:
He can write one million letter before February 16, it won't stop us from permanently retiring him and the useless thief he's trying to sell to us.

Its clear to even the blind now that Buhari is going to win the coming election by a wider margin than 2015, the likes of Obj are just preparing the ground for bitter wailing and wild allegations of rigging just to save face.

From the rantings we've been chocked with since 2016, one would think that Buhari will be stoned by the masses wherever he goes to campaign for second term, low and behold, we are witnessing the largest turnout and unimaginable show of love and affection for him by Nigerians all over the length and breath of this country.

The people are behind their President, that has effectively destroyed whatever lies anyone might be peddling, they are the real voters that will pass a referendum on this administration.

Well said all round, Sirjamo.

P34c3
Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
7Alexander:

15. “Bola Tinubu’s statement about Muhammadu Buhari in 2003 is fairly prophetic, “Muhammadu Buhari is an agent of destabilisation, ethnic bigot and religious fanatic who, if given the chance, would ensure the disintegration of the country.  His ethnocentrism would jeopardise Nigeria’s national unity.””

Tinubu’s truly knows Buhari, but their 30k online miscreants who have never even met their own Ward Councillors wants us to believe they know Buhari better.

Poverty is truly evil. Imagine full grown men and women supporting a clearly demented and senile granny. Just because of monthly $82 Salary.

Right!

Re: 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today by duwdu: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Naruto87:
Have u all realised this?. The first four years he solidifies his position (like obj) and the next four years (when Buhari doesn't need friends) he will surely deal with all corrupt people like obj. That's why obj and his group of corrupt people are afraid of his return. Buhari isn't the best option but he is a better option than the alternative.

Good thinking.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.