Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland (7594 Views)

Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / 4 Quick Ways Of Identifying A Dishonest Christian / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
frosbel2:

Sorry to butt in, but if a young one derides you ; are you not as a mature person supposed to show a good example in terms of decorum and decency ?

Furthermore, I have observed that you rain endless curses on people in this forum who disagree with you,, you have wished many death including me, you are rude and disrespectful ; and yet you expect people to respect you

I personally do not support the insulting of anyone talk less of elders, but respect is reciprocal.

Get a life and get rid of white Jesus in your life, he is making things worse for you.
Which one is a curse here? Na prayer i pray o.

I didn't wish you death, i prayed for you. The Bible says 'A Curse Causeless shall not stand'.

She called me an old hag, meaning it's wrong to grow old, so, for her not to be an old hag, may she never grow old nah. Weytin bad inside? I only prayed for her to be delivered from the curse of old age, as she prefers to die young.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

BOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGGG!!!!
You worship God but you have the tongue of a viper cheesy. LMAO!!! You are a fantastic granny grin grin
I don't insult people until they start begging for it. And you've been begging for it since you came into this thread with your stupid arrogance insulting everybody. I'm not like frosbel2 or jesusjnr o. I have no qualms. I'm a viper too. If you want to sling mud with me, i'm game cool
Please retire from this thread now before its too late. I won't be responsible for what happens next
wink
Edit: You had to quote me twice, dumb bitch grin grin.
You have not said amen to the prayer. Say amen.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by sonmvayina(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Maybe God is just playing hide and seek with himself.... That why most people think there is none... They check every where but the one place... Within.

Let us make man in our own image.. After our likeness..
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

You have not said amen to the prayer. Say amen.
Oya come and force me now grin. Are you my mother? Smh. This woman, have some self respect. I don't know why you want to start fighting with children. Please, don't mention me again. I haven't even started insulting you if I'm being honest.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by JeromeBlack: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Martinez19:
ElidaxZiel appeared to be a throll but on checking his topics, I just have to wonder if he is a wilfully dishonest christian for selfish reasons or a very stvpid christian.

Butterflylion?
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

And why should I believe a subjective evidence? How does this justify anything?

You are not expected to believe or not to believe. That's is one of my problem with religion. Why force or insult people who don't believe in God. I got to experience God late in life despite being born into a Christian home.

And I didn't get to experience God the way it was written in the Bible. It was nothing like it was written in the Bible.

That's why I said religion limits God. God's bigger than religion. Anything can make you feel there's more to this life.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Oya come and force me now grin. Are you my mother? Smh. This woman, have some self respect. I don't know why you want to start fighting with children. Please, don't mention me again. I haven't even started insulting you if I'm being honest.
Pls point me to where i insulted you before you called me old hag.
You felt i'd be upset right? Lolz. I live in PH where going out each day and returning back home is a miracle. Do you know how many people lost their lives last year to ritual killers, stray bullets of warring cult factions and kidnappers?

Do you know how many times i have come close to dying just by living in this city? Yet, you expect me to be ashamed of the Life that God has given me and preserved.

In Life, what you want, you'd appreciate, and that's you'd attract.

You said you are a Viper, that's very good for you, but i hope you know what happens to vipers? When they are seen, they are never let go until they're killed.

And since you hate long life, may death hunt down like a Viper.

I say God forbid for you. But, ooops, there's no God.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
luvmijeje:

You are not expected to believe or not to believe. That's is one of my problem with religion. Why force or insult people who don't believe in God. I got to experience God late in life despite being born into a Christian home.

And I didn't get to experience God the way it was written in the Bible. It was nothing like it was written in the Bible.

That's why I said religion limits God. God's bigger than religion. Anything can make you feel there's more to this life.
As far as I'm concerned, the burden of proof rests on the christians. The only atheists that have any burden of proof are those atheists that assert and are convinced that no gods exist. I just happen to lack belief because I fail to see any evidence of a deity. I have never claimed with confidence that NO gods exist. Personally, I have nothing to prove. Maybe other atheists do. But, I don't.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Can i just pause to say how I find this thread very amusing and entertaining with all the salt, drama and butthurt from multiple users? grin grin grin
Ok let's continue cool
Anas09:

Pls point me to where i insulted you before you called me old hag.

This was my response when you said you never knew I existed until now:
Good. I do desire we remain strangers then. I can do without your unnecessary lip
Your reply?
Anas09:

You are the one with the unnecessary lip. Have you met you?

Do the rest of us a favour and take a dive further down the lake of fire. Don't quote me again.
[img]https://media./images/937be911a8e2b60e992fcb7eafe2691a/tenor.gif[/img]

Anas09:
You felt i'd be upset right? Lolz. I live in PH where going out each day and returning back home is a miracle. Do you know how many people lost their lives last year to ritual killers, stray bullets of warring cult factions and kidnappers?
I don't know why you're telling me this to be honest. What does you insulting people up and down this thread have to do with this?

Anas09:
Do you know how many times i have come close to dying just by living in this city? Yet, you expect me to be ashamed of the Life that God has given me and preserved.
This is completely your own business. I called out a dishonest christian to expose his deceit and fraudulent tactics to other atheists in these forums. I only tagged you and the rest because I've seen you argue in other threads in favor of God. I didn't ask you for evidence. I simply wanted you to look at this guy's dishonest argument tactics and see why we atheists have problems with christians here. Since then all you've done is attack me and try and disorganize the thread. Give me one good reason I shouldn't address your madness.

Anas09:
In Life, what you want, you'd appreciate, and that's you'd attract.

You said you are a Viper, that's very good for you, but i hope you know what happens to vipers? When they are seen, they are never let go until they're killed.

And since you hate long life, may death hunt down like a Viper.

I say God forbid for you. But, ooops, there's no God.
If i didn't know better, I'd say you were a muslim."Agree with me or perish". How wonderfully Islamic of you.

You claim you're not pained but you keep replying to my comments to heap curses on me. Way to be a hypocrite, Anas grin grin.

For the final time, Anas, please respect yourself. I'm trying my best to be respectful now but its like you just want us to be enemies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Butterflylion?
Yeah grin , such incorrigible abuse of logic and reasoning reminded me of butterflylion aka felixomor.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Can i just pause to say how I find this thread very amusing and entertaining with all the salt, drama and butthurt from multiple users? grin grin grin
Ok let's continue cool

This was my response when you said you never knew I existed until now:

Your reply?

[img]https://media./images/937be911a8e2b60e992fcb7eafe2691a/tenor.gif[/img]

I don't know why you're telling me this to be honest. What does you insulting people up and down this thread have to do with this?

This is completely your own business. I called out a dishonest christian to expose his deceit and fraudulent tactics to other atheists in these forums. I only tagged you and the rest because I've seen you argue in other threads in favor of God. I didn't ask you for evidence. I simply wanted you to look at this guy's dishonest argument tactics and see why we atheists have problems with christians here. Since then all you've done is attack me and try and disorganize the thread. Give me one good reason I shouldn't address your madness.

If i didn't know better, I'd say you were a muslim."Agree with me or perish". How wonderfully Islamic of you.

You claim you're not pained but you keep replying to my comments to heap curses on me. Way to be a hypocrite, Anas grin grin.
If there's no God, then curses don't work, so say amen nah.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

So you consider longevity an insult? Okay then. May Life reject you so no one ever call you old.

May death pay you an early visit. Now kick rocks.
grin Lol. Cursing an atheist is like getting a lion cub to challenge a full grown male lion.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
luvmijeje:

Can you explain this experience? grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Martinez19:
Can you explain this experience? grin

I've been waiting for someone to ask. You know I love sharing my life experience.

All my life, I've been waiting for an angel to appear to me or someone to come up to me to deliver a message to me from God. Nothing came up. I've no special gifts to make me think I'm special. I felt purposeless and specialless.

Then an event happened that change the thinking of who I am. I came home beaten and tired of life from work. I just felt useless. Then I started crying. Then my mind told me to resign from work. Then I started typing my resignation letter via my mail. When I was through, for the first time in life, I felt at peace. Looking back, it was the moment I experienced God and at that moment I didn't know.

Experiencing God is turning point in one's life when you begin a journey whereby you discover a part of you that you are unaware of.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
luvmijeje:

I've been waiting for someone to ask. You know I love sharing my life experience.

All my life, I've been waiting for an angel to appear to me or someone to come up to me to deliver a message to me from God. Nothing came up. I've no special gifts to make me think I'm special. I felt purposeless and specialless.

Then an event happened that change the thinking of who I am. I came home beaten and tired of life from work. I just felt useless. Then I started crying. Then my mind told me to resign from work. Then I started typing my resignation letter via my mail. When I was through, for the first time in life, I felt at peace. Looking back, it was the moment I experienced God and at that moment I didn't know.

Experiencing God is turning point in one's life when you begin a journey whereby you discover a part of you that you are unaware of.
That feeling of peace after a rough day is not god, I have felt it before. Anyways, what makes you think that it is god?
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Martinez19:
That feeling of peace after a rough day is not god, I have felt it before. Anyways, what makes you think that it is god?

Thank you again. I will ignore you re-writing my life just because you ask a beautiful question. 10 major events happened after that day.

1. I started writing future events. I write what will happened in the next few days.

2. I dreamt of future events.

3. I started interpreting dreams

4. My view of life change

5. My view of who God is changes.

6. My view of truth changes

7. I now understand what spirituality is.

8. I discover there's more to life.

9. My view of man changes.

10. You can't experience God and you don't experience changes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Martinez19:
Yeah grin , such incorrigible abuse of logic and reasoning reminded me of butterflylion aka felixomor.
It seems you are the biggest nightmare victim of butterflylion grin grin lolz

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
felixomor:

It seems you are the biggest nightmare victim of butterflylion grin grin lolz
grin grin lolz
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by sonmvayina(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Ladies and gentleman, we have an badass over here grin grin.
Seriously, Anas09, spare everyone your foolishness. Apparently no one likes you.
No be me talk am oh
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by sparkle7: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
MhizAngel99:
This ElidaxZiel guy has been thoroughly destroyed lmao. Well done Sabrina. I'll be sure to watch out for this idiot in the future grin
Will you kip quiet!

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by sparkle7: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
The lady who started this thread is high on some grass.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Martinez19:
grin Lol. Cursing an atheist is like getting a lion cub to challenge a full grown male lion.
Even better, its like threatening a thug that you'll stab him with tissue paper grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Martinez19:

Why aren't they saying amen nah? Tell them to say amen to the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Martinez19(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

Why aren't they saying amen nah? Tell them to say amen to the prayer.
They don't believe in prayer and they cannot be forced to say "amen." grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
The saltiness is strong with the christians in this thread grin grin.
#Triggered

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Martinez19:
They don't believe in prayer and they cannot be forced to say "amen." grin
Whatever.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

So you consider longevity an insult? Okay then. May Life reject you so no one ever call you old.

May death pay you an early visit. Now kick rocks.

Cursing again because they brought up ur age? grin

Anas the Anas when will you change?

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by NPComplete: 5:36am On Jan 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Cursing again because they brought up ur age? grin

Anas the Anas when will you change?

Anas09 is deeply frustrated. You guys have to understand her.

It is hard being where she is in life right now. Shiloh is not doing doing it for her anymore. The last one was probably her tenth year there and she is not getting what she wanted. No husband is coming. Even all her initial good Christian act here has not paid off. None of her fellow Christian males thought it was good enough for them. I don't blame them though. There is always a miasma of toxicity that so surrounds her even when she tries to pretend to be good. Most of them will choose an atheist lady here before they will deign to give her a once over. Life is generally frustrating for her. So she comes online every time to remind herself she has one nonexistent mansion somewhere. Surely there's an afterlife where things are better. That's what she tells herself.

So anytime she sees any religion or argument that jeopardizes her free mansion, she loses it. She starts cursing. She is well aware that the best things in life have eluded her and will keep doing so owing to her attitude. So she curses and curses and hopes others will fall to her station so she can have company. Misery loves company.

Guys try to understand her. Pity her. All her lashing out is just a cry for help.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2019
Martinez19:
Until you can prove the existence of god, then we can get talking. wink
He doesn't have to
Majority of humans already know God exists.

You are the one who should prove your point

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2019
NPComplete:

Anas09 is deeply frustrated. You guys have to understand her.

It is hard being where she is in life right now. Shiloh is not doing doing it for her anymore. The last one was probably her tenth year there and she is not getting what she wanted. No husband is coming. Even all her initial good Christian act here has not paid off. None of her fellow Christian males thought it was good enough for them. I don't blame them though. There is always a miasma of toxicity that so surrounds her even when she tries to pretend to be good. Most of them will choose an atheist lady here before they will deign to give her a once over. Life is generally frustrating for her. So she comes online every time to remind herself she has one nonexistent mansion somewhere. Surely there's an afterlife where things are better. That's what she tells herself.

So anytime she sees any religion or argument that jeopardizes her free mansion, she loses it. She starts cursing. She is well aware that the best things in life have eluded her and will keep doing so owing to her attitude. So she curses and curses and hopes others will fall to her station so she can have company. Misery loves company.

Guys try to understand her. Pity her. All her lashing out is just a cry for help.
See obsession
Anas09 cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
Lol. I know I said i'm not creating anymore topics on NL grin grin grin. But some christians need to learn some lessons in honesty even if they can't learn it from their so called bible cool.

I created a thread some days back talking about the burden of proof. I'm just going to post what I wrote in my post here:

"A lot of christians love to insist that atheists have the burden of proof. I personally find this ridiculous.

I think some of it comes from a misunderstanding of atheism. Contrary to what many religious people seem to believe, atheism is NOT an expression of certainty that no gods exist. It is a lack of belief that any gods exist, almost always based on the stance that the evidence put forth for the existence of any god is insufficient to justify belief. But most atheists admit that it is at least possible that there could be a god, and most atheists acknowledge that if compelling evidence for a god's existence was presented, they'd be open to changing their view.

Atheists therefore have a similar viewpoint about your god, whichever one it may be, to the belief you probably have about the gods of different faiths from your own. Shiva? Ahura Mazda? Zeus? Christians certainly don't feel that they have any burden to prove these gods do not actually exist. (In fact it would be impossible to do so even if they wanted to.) And atheists feel no burden to prove that your god, or anyone else's, does not exist. It is up to the person making a positive claim that something exists to provide the evidence. In the absence of compelling evidence, it is quite reasonable to withhold belief.

Any christian insisting on proof from an atheist is making a fool of himself and displaying a lack of belief in his own belief.

https://www.nairaland.com/4952457/christianity-burden-proof"

The above was from a thread I created a few days back discussing about how the burden of proof works. Atheists have nothing to prove and if you're still wondering if atheists have anything to prove, I sincerely advise watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rg7zp7MDsA

Now I've met a couple of honest and intelligent christians on Nairaland who bring up convincing arguments when arguing with atheists and I respect them for that. Its one of the reasons I'm particularly baffled at the impulsive stupidity and ignorance of ElidaxZiel. Not only does he not understand how the burden of proof works, he completely blinds his eye to any possible answer given. If that's not untruthfulness, I don't know what is. Take a look at this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4964045/comparison-proof-god-jesus-mohammed
I've never seen any christian completely clown himself with his ignorance the way this man did in the above thread. And he just created a thread recently attempting to repeat this foolishness( https://www.nairaland.com/4972045/questions-atheist ), but i chose to ignore him because I'm not going to be stupid enough to fall for his trap and act against logic, which apparently, he normally does. The wise man usually says "once bitten twice shy".

Not to mention, this is another thread this dumbass created ironically titled "strong evidence for god", but then he went on to give the most generic, lazy, fraudulent and ultimately weakest evidence for the existence of a god:
https://www.nairaland.com/4958986/strong-evidence-god-exist

The most painful thing about all this is probably the fact that he was very confident in the answers he gave above, whereas I've seen better arguments from more enlightened christians.

ElidaxZiel, If you're reading this, I'm giving you a chance to prove you're not an autistic m0r0n and a bandwagoner and show everybody here your evidence for god. When I say evidence, this is what I mean (lifted from one of my previous threads):

"If you can present credible, objective, verifiable, i.e. empirical, evidence that your god – a supernatural entity associated with a religion – actually exists, I will immediately stop being atheist and will join your religion.
Here is why I chose credible, objective, verifiable evidence, and what I mean by each.

Credible - means reliable, believable. It comes from a reliable source. There is no obvious reason to doubt its authenticity. A child who is convinced there is a monster under the bed is not credible. A strong chain of circumstantial evidence usually is credible. Indeed recent studies suggest strong circumstantial evidence may be more credible than eyewitness testimony. If what is presented as "evidence" lacks credibility, one can ignore it. All quotations from the sacred text of any religion, for example, lack credibility as hearsay to those not a member of that religion.

Objective - means that the evidence can be observed in a scientific sense by anyone. This excludes, for example, subjective personal experience with a supernatural being. If someone tells me they have an intense, personal relationship with their god, I am perfectly willing to accept that they believe that. But since I have no way of experiencing their subjective, personal experience, I am unwilling to accept their testimony about it as objective evidence. It is subjective. If a god is active in the physical world, I, and anyone else who is interested, must be able to observe, in a scientific sense, physical evidence of this god's activity. If that can't be done, the "evidence" is not objective.

Verifiable - means at the simplest level that whatever is offered as evidence can also be found by anyone else using the same conditions. The reason that assertions about science must undergo peer review is this: If others cannot get the same result using exactly the same method, then the truth of the assertion is not verified.

Observed in a scientific sense means detected in any of the many ways in which scientists detect phenomena. One of the silliest conceits among the already silly practitioners of apologetics is to insist "observe" means that atheists (and possibly scientists, apologists have trouble making the distinction) will only believe that which they can see with their own eyes. Try telling that to the atheists among the scientists working at the Large Hadron Collider or the Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory.
"

ElidaxZiel, come and show us your evidence for the god you worship. And I don't just mean any god. I mean Yahweh. Show me why he's the creator of the universe and not Allah. Please don't run away from this thread. I know you're fond of dodging, but today everybody's going to see your bare ass grin grin grin

Cc. Seun, LordReed, Martinez19, HellVictorinho, Michellekabod1, Vic2Ree, budaatum, RuthlessLeader, Janettee, MhizAngel99, frank317, CAPSLOCKED, CreepyBlackpool, TheArranger, frosbel2, hahn, Dantedasz, finalboss, HardMirror, Ranchhoddas, HardMirror, MJBOLT, adoyi8, HopefulLandlord, BronzeMajik, Niflheim, johnydon22, festwiz, Hermes019, HenryDion, HappyPagan, NPComplete, LuciferVirgin

Edit: Please If you're a christian, don't answer me. I want the answers to come from ElidaxZiel himself.

What type of evidence would you accept as evidence from him?
Audio, visual or written?
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Zither(m): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Anas09:

I recounted it in this thread. Good morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/4971543/what-happens-after-die-reincarnation

Thanks for the link. Having gone through the thread I can say it was quite revealing and very interesting. I learned much and more about your experience which was nothing short of amazing. The proof of existence beyond the physical is all around us. Thank you for sharing your experience with the world. Good morning and have a beautiful day ahead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Sunday School Topic For Your Church Today? / Is Jesus Same Person As The Father? / US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.