Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland (7566 Views)

Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / 4 Quick Ways Of Identifying A Dishonest Christian / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Zither(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

What type of evidence would you accept as evidence from him?
Audio, visual or written?

Lol. Perhaps, a video evidence of Jesus singing 'Kumbaya' in heaven will suffice.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by MJBOLT: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2019
see finishing

NPComplete:

Anas09 is deeply frustrated. You guys have to understand her.

It is hard being where she is in life right now. Shiloh is not doing doing it for her anymore. The last one was probably her tenth year there and she is not getting what she wanted. No husband is coming. Even all her initial good Christian act here has not paid off. None of her fellow Christian males thought it was good enough for them. I don't blame them though. There is always a miasma of toxicity that so surrounds her even when she tries to pretend to be good. Most of them will choose an atheist lady here before they will deign to give her a once over. Life is generally frustrating for her. So she comes online every time to remind herself she has one nonexistent mansion somewhere. Surely there's an afterlife where things are better. That's what she tells herself.

So anytime she sees any religion or argument that jeopardizes her free mansion, she loses it. She starts cursing. She is well aware that the best things in life have eluded her and will keep doing so owing to her attitude. So she curses and curses and hopes others will fall to her station so she can have company. Misery loves company.

Guys try to understand her. Pity her. All her lashing out is just a cry for help.

4 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2019
Zither:

Thanks for the link. Having gone through the thread I can say it was quite revealing and very interesting. I learned much and more about your experience which was nothing short of amazing. The proof of existence beyond the physical is all around us. Thank you for sharing your experience with the world. Good morning and have a beautiful day ahead.
Good Morning Child of God and may God honour you today.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Anas09:

Good Morning Child of God and may God honour you today.

Child of God good morning......

Then goes off to start cursing and wishing DEATH to people by FIRE !! grin

Your Jesus is so FULL of Love - Sweet Jesus gentle, meek and mild

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:
See obsession Anas09 cheesy grin
Bros, you follow me see am too?

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by NPComplete: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

See obsession
Anas09 cheesy grin

This one that doesn't have enough brain cells to even understand what obsession means thinks he has said something witty.

You finally crawled out of your hole again today to amuse us with your dumbness. Unfortunately for u, u have a competition and he is doing a better job at being stupid than u have been doing in the past few months. His name is OpenYourEyes1. You guys should get together and start a club. Call it The League of Morons. Or Knights of the Order of Morons. Or Morons of the Roundtable. Or anything with morons in it.

smiley wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2019
NPComplete:

It is hard being where she is in life right now. Shiloh is not doing doing it for her anymore. The last one was probably her tenth year there and she is not getting what she wanted. No husband is coming. Even all her initial good Christian act here has not paid off. None of her fellow Christian males thought it was good enough for them. I don't blame them though. There is always a miasma of toxicity that so surrounds her even when she tries to pretend to be good. Most of them will choose an atheist lady here before they will deign to give her a once over. Life is generally frustrating for her. So she comes online every time to remind herself she has one nonexistent mansion somewhere. Surely there's an afterlife where things are better. That's what she tells herself.

So anytime she sees any religion or argument that jeopardizes her free mansion, she loses it. She starts cursing. She is well aware that the best things in life have eluded her and will keep doing so owing to her attitude. So she curses and curses and hopes others will fall to her station so she can have company. Misery loves company.

Guys try to understand her. Pity her. All her lashing out is just a cry for help.
Get a grip male.
Wait! did i say male? Yeah, you are a male not a man. Men don't whine when beaten to curb.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by CreepyBlackpool: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

What type of evidence would you accept as evidence from him? Audio, visual or written?
all of the above

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Anas09: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2019
NPComplete:

This one that doesn't have enough brain cells to even understand what obsession means thinks he has said something witty.

You finally crawled out of your hole again today to amuse us with you dumbness. Unfortunately for u, u have a competition and he is doing a better job at being stupid than u have been doing in the past few months. His name is OpenYourEyes1. You guys should get together and start a club. Call it The League of Morons. Or Knights of Morons. Or Morons of the Roundtable. Or anything with morons in it.

smiley wink
Awww. Why the bile this early? Calm down before you poison your heart.

What a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

all of the above
Then go to YouTube
Search out many of them
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by CreepyBlackpool: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:
Then go to YouTube Search out many of them
YouTube?
do you hear yourselfundecided

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by NPComplete: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Anas09:

Get a grip male.
Wait! did i say male? Yeah, you are a male not a man. Men don't whine when beaten to curb.

**yawn** I feel your pain and frustration. In what ways can I help assuage it? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
LMAO!!! Salt, glorious wonderful salt!! grin grin grin. This thread is giving me goosebumps.
Edit: I've accomplished what I came to do and I've signed out. The triggered & salty ones have entered the chat, so let's watch the drama unfold grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
frosbel2:

Sorry to butt in, but if a young one derides you ; are you not as a mature person supposed to show a good example in terms of decorum and decency ?

Furthermore, I have observed that you rain endless curses on people in this forum who disagree with you,, you have wished many death including me, you are rude and disrespectful ; and yet you expect people to respect you

I personally do not support the insulting of anyone talk less of elders, but respect is reciprocal.

Get a life and get rid of white Jesus in your life, he is making things worse for you.
the truth
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
LMAO!!! Salt, glorious wonderful salt!! grin grin grin. This thread is giving me goosebumps.
you just wonderful

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2019
finalboss:
you just wonderful
Lol. I know wink
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LMAO!!! You're just upset because your time is almost up grin grin. Old bully bitch.
#SaltyGrandma
lmfao
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
frosbel2:

Sorry to butt in, but if a young one derides you ; are you not as a mature person supposed to show a good example in terms of decorum and decency ?

Furthermore, I have observed that you rain endless curses on people in this forum who disagree with you,, you have wished many death including me, you are rude and disrespectful ; and yet you expect people to respect you

I personally do not support the insulting of anyone talk less of elders, but respect is reciprocal.

Get a life and get rid of white Jesus in your life, he is making things worse for you.
yea and if you dnt believe in her jesus, means you a demon.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2019
finalboss:
you just wonderful
Hands down the most entertaining and hilarious atheist i've ever encountered on Nairaland grin grin. XxSabrinaxX is a gem indeed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2019
NPComplete:

You finally crawled out of your hole again today to amuse us with you dumbness. Unfortunately for u, u have a competition and he is doing a better job at being stupid than u have been doing in the past few months. His name is OpenYourEyes1. You guys should get together and start a club. Call it The League of Morons. Or Knights of Morons. Or Morons of the Roundtable. Or anything with morons in it.

smiley wink

Hehehehe
I can feel your pain grin
You have the rare combination of foolishness and obsession.

Be Healed! grin

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

YouTube?
J

do you hear yourselfundecided
Oh so your YouTube doesn't have videos?
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by CreepyBlackpool: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

Oh so your YouTube doesn't have videos?

I guess I should believe in Odin and Thor and Arthur Curry, Zeus and Wonder woman too, including the Grandmaster and the collector because their videos are on YouTube.

So if I make videos of the flying spaghetti monster and post on YouTube will that get you to believe that Jesus is the son of the flying spaghetti monster

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
NPComplete:

Ha!! grin You wrong for this bro, curses await you cheesy
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
NPComplete:

You finally crawled out of your hole again today to amuse us with your dumbness. Unfortunately for u, u have a competition and he is doing a better job at being stupid than u have been doing in the past few months. His name is OpenYourEyes1. You guys should get together and start a club. Call it The League of Morons. Or Knights of the Order of Morons. Or Morons of the Roundtable. Or anything with morons in it.

smiley wink
I'd respectfully disagree with you sir. The Lord of the Order of Morons and Victims of Cerebral Palsy remains ElidaxZiel. grin grin grin
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by TheArranger(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
NPComplete:

Hell no grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

I guess I should believe in Odin and Thor and Arthur Curry, Zeus and Wonder woman too, including the Grandmaster and the collector because their videos are on YouTube.

So if I make videos of the flying spaghetti monster and post on YouTube will that get you to believe that Jesus is the son of the flying spaghetti monster

Try and read for once
I asked a question,

Which type of evidence would be acceptable?

Go and read the response of the person i was replying

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by CreepyBlackpool: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

Try and read for once
I asked a question,

Which type of evidence would be acceptable?

Go and read the response of the person i was replying
lolcheesy

I would be surprised at your replies if you weren't a christian.

You asked for the kind of evidence one would require to believe in the existence of your God, audio, visual or written?

I said I'd need all and you referred me to YouTube

now this.

Sha I don't blame you, you're only a Christian smiley
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by felixomor: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

lolcheesy

I would be surprised at your replies if you weren't a christian.

You asked for the kind of evidence one would require to believe in the existence of your God, audio, visual or written?

I said I'd need all and you referred me to YouTube

now this.

Sha I don't blame you, you're only a Christian smiley

So YouTube isnt visual no?

The summary is there is no type of evidence that can satisfy someone who has chosen to be dishonest.
Be it audio, visual or even sign language

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by JeromeBlack: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

He doesn't have to
Majority of humans already know God exists.

You are the one who should prove your point

Felixomor, kindly keep quiet.

Arguing with you is like knocking ones head on a rock.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by CreepyBlackpool: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

So YouTube isnt visual no?

The summary is there is no type of evidence that can satisfy someone who has chosen to be dishonest.

Be it audio, visual or even sign language

That is so true

Because even if I show you overwhelming carbon and radioactive dating evidence that proves the earth has existed for billions of years, because you have chosen to be dishonest you'll still believe your God created the earth just less than 10,000yrs ago in 6 24hr days cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by NPComplete: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
felixomor:

Hehehehe
I can feel your pain grin
You have the rare combination of foolishness and obsession.

Be Healed! grin

Mumu I don knock ur teeth inside again as usual. You be my customer na. Next time if u see me again u go run. You know say I pass u.
Re: Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland by NPComplete: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Ha!! grin You wrong for this bro, curses await you cheesy

Person wey her prayer for herself never work, na her curse on another person wan work? Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Inside Of Khabah / Six Important Lessons Christians Could Learn From A Wise Heathen King / How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.