Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future (840 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Mediahelm: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerian Man identified as Fixitall, revealed how Alfa made his girlfriend who was madly in love with him broke up.

The man revealed on Twitter how the Ex- girlfriend consult Alfa for spiritual check up and he told to her to break up with him, because he did not have brighter future.

He wrote:

My ex who was madly in love with me went to see an Alfa, broke up with me afterwards because the Alfa told her I didn’t have a future. I lost all confidence, and all hope for the future. I haven’t been the same ever since.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/nigerian-man-identified-as-fixitall.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Fuckuignos(f): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Move on
Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin see format. Na waten I go use pursue all those leaches in form of girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by XhosaNostra(f): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol, my sister was told by many of these people that she will never have kids. Now she has 3. She had the 1st one at 38 without the help of any doctor. Everything is on God's timing. I would take anything they say with a pinch of salt.

I'm still waiting for the "white dress" one told me they saw me in, in the future tongue

Either I'm going to be a nurse, an angel or A BRIDE grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, my sister was told by many of these people that she will never have kids. Now she has 3. She had the 1st one at 38 without the help of any doctor. Everything is on God's timing. I would take anything they say with a pinch of salt.

I'm still waiting for the "white dress" one told me they saw me in, in the future tongue

what of celestial church of Christ prophetess??
Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by XhosaNostra(f): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
stupidity:
what of celestial church of Christ prophetess??

That too, I guess.
Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

1 Like

Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Tamarapetty(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Get your confidence back, work hard and make the money. . She'll come running. Why did she goan see an alfa in the 1st place, what is she looking for??
Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Headlesschicken(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
undecided Buh Bros do u have a future?
Re: Man Revealed How Alfa Told His Girlfriend He Did Not Have Future by Deicide: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nigerian movie if it doesnt work visit alfa if alfa doesnt work visit pastor if pastor doesn't work visit a hearbalist (babalawo) somehow they always have the anewer to the problem.

Your girlfriend is dumb just as most religious people! you try to tell them but they would see you as the devil.

(1) (Reply)

this is serious and real help. nigga.... / Drop An Intro About Yourself & Get Toasted By Someone Else / How Productive Is Our Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.