Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill (14915 Views)

"VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi / PMB Passed Disability Bill Into Law. / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Bellotelli: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
ochejoseph:
As a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God it is quite painful to see a Senior pastor lying on live TV just because he wants to cover up the incompetence of a man who has complete disregard for our spiritual leader and even attempted to remove him by proxy.

Mr Osinbajo lied when he said the presidency is not in receipt of communication as regarding the Discrimination Against Persons with Disabilities (Prohibition) Bill 2018 during the #NgTheCandidates chat. Even more painful is the fact that the bill in question relates to persons the Bible urges us to show compassion towards.

The aknowledged copy of the letter conveying the clean copy of the bill shows that the presidency recieved the bill on the 18th of December, ( See Copy attached )

Nigerians can finally see that Rotimi Amaechi was right ,Mr Buhari simply does not care !May God Help us to Help ourselves on Feb 16th

May God Continue to Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Oche Joseph Otorkpa

Member PDP Presidential Campaign Council

Pls can someone kindly show me where the presidency acknowledged this letter... maybe my eyes are failing me this days

1 Like

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Imagine a whole pastor lying like satan
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Yankee101: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Don't sell your birthright
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by stevedre: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
post=74974814:
GOD PUNISH PDP along with their lies!

On what moral ground are these criminals spewing all these trash against a government that has done much more in 3 years than they did in the 16 wasted years they raped and looted the country ?!

You have brain damage. Get lost until your brain is fixed.
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Promismike(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
post=74974814:

On what moral ground are these criminals spewing all these trash against a government that has done much more in 3 years than they did in the 16 wasted years they raped and looted the country ?!

my brother u need help. Its very obvious u speak from a hungry stomach that has been offered stipend in return for ur zombism.
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by buchilino(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
post=74974814:

GUY SERIOUSLY UR A LOST COURSE
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Truefaith: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
fdc
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Squillionaire: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
While I'm not holding brief for the VP (I have no reason to); it is possible that the letter truly hasn't gotten to the President. The acknowledgement stamp shows that of the office of SSA on National Assembly Matters.

Considering how dysfunctional our bureaucies are, it is possible that the SSA's office has not transmitted same to the President, especially since its not a contract awarding memo or anything that offers direct personal benefit to those responsible for transmitting same. It is sad all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by highbeeola(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Get all of these premium Facebook ads course and become a Facebook ads expert. For just a token of #10,000
Chat me on whasapp 0 7 0 6 2 7 0 7 7 5 3.

Jon Loomer – FB Marketing Advanced University: Insights
Jon Loomer – Failing to Scaling 2018
Jon Loomer – Convert With Confidence Workshop
Jon Loomer – Power Editor Training Course
Jon Loomer – Demystifying Facebook Business Manager
Jon Loomer – Scaling FB Ads for Success
Jon Loomer – The Facebook Pixel-Conversions, Traffic and More
Rick Mulready – FB Ad Manager [HOT]
Tom Glover – The Facebook ROI Master-Class [HOT]
Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook
Ezra Firestone – Smart Facebook Messenger
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by deomelo: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
The aknowledged copy of the letter conveying the clean copy of the bill shows that the presidency recieved the bill on the 18th of December, ( See Copy attached )

The stamp says SENATE RECEIVED.

I was actually expecting to see Presidency/ASO ROCK RECEIVED stamp.

So, who received? Aso Rock or the Senate?

Or the Nigerian Senate is now receiving and stamping documents on behalf of Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by lifelesspmb: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rogue pastor.

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by PythonAmaka: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bellotelli:

Pls can someone kindly show me where the presidency acknowledged this letter... maybe my eyes are failing me this days
deomelo:

I was wondering too.
PDP Propagandists are a mental flop..

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by deomelo: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

I was wondering too.
PDP Propagandists are a mental flop..

python amaka

They sure have some serious mental issues apart from the fact that they are illiterates and dumb crooks.

They don't even know how to lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by SalamRushdie: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
I knew he was lying
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by SalamRushdie: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bellotelli:

can't you see the received stamp there

1 Like

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by shachris02: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
post=74974814:

please list APCs achievement in 3 years.

God punish you if you mention any PDP project.
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Admitwithschola: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
But why now? Didn't they see that the stamp reads "senate" and not "presidency"?

The people criticizing, let's assume you didn't see it. Now that you see stamp is from the senate, what do you say?
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Pat4321: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Osibanjo is a liar and hypocrite
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Admitwithschola: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
shachris02:

please list APCs achievement in 3 years.

God punish you if you mention any PDP project.

Hello bro, did you see that stamp? I'm curious to hear your views, because what I saw there was NASS. Abi NASS na presidency?
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by PythonAmaka: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo:

They sure have some serious mental issues apart from the fact that they are illiterates and dumb crooks.

They don't even know how to lie.
They can't even differentiate between a letter received by the senate from the one received by the Presidency.. Haba!.. Deadwood brains

Python amaka
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Admitwithschola: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Pat4321:
Osibanjo is a liar and hypocrite

Chief, have you seen the stamp? It reads NASS.
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by PythonAmaka: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Baba, shut up. Received stamp by whom?
Blurry eyed.

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Tareq1105: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
amaham:
I saw the way pyo lied against the disabled guy on hand prosthesis. Buhari was as clueless about the bill as ever

Papa Deceiving Pikin

Acknowledgement means it was received.

VP said it was returned back to the National Assembly.

Pdp is really jittery.

I beg they should change their strategy. It
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Admitwithschola: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

They can't even differentiate between a letter received by the senate from the one received by the Presidency.. Haba!.. Deadwood brains

Python amaka

I'm no APC or PDP, just to say.

But I have been asking the people saying liar, liar, based on the alleged stamp. The stamp reads NASS. I asked if NASS na presidency??
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by bamirotola: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Can you help me out by signing this petition?
http://chng.it/JwCq52w6

Let's sign this bill for the young candidates to form coalition, let's sign this bill to kick Buhari and atiku out
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Admitwithschola: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Baba, shut up. Received stamp by whom?
Blurry eyed.

python amaka

I'm really interested in this. I believe somebody won't see A and call it B.

That's a good question - received by whom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by deomelo: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The received stamp says SENATE.

Inability to read and comprehend is now one of your many problems and disabilities..

1 Like

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Shut up, you dont even have a PVC AND u are here shouting Atiku abubaker, nonetity
ochejoseph:
Support The Movement to enthrone competence over
Nepotism

Support the move to to send the ethnic and religious champions to Daura .

Support to drive to unite Nigeria and restore our great Nation to the path of greatness.

It's time to support Atiku Abubakar and Peter to Rescue Nigeria and send the grass cutters to kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by eyeview: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
deomelo:

Or the Nigerian Senate is now receiving and stamping documents on behalf of Aso Rock?

The stamp did not say Senate. It's SSA National.Assembly
Incase you don't know much, it's Senior Special Assistant to the president on National Assembly and that office is an office of the president dealing with National Assembly matters
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by PythonAmaka: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
lifelesspmb:
Rogue pastor.
I thought PDP wanted to take him to court, why are they delaying? mumu

python amaka
Re: Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill by Xkalaban(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
deboysben:
Mere commissioner doing the dirty job

How him go take make heaven a self acclaimed pastor

Lmfao grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle To Sani Bello: Consider Peace Deal With Bandits / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.