Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth (22411 Views)

CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters / Don't Allow A Poor Person To Rise To Leadership - Myles Munroe / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Allswag: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2010
What do we expect from S Africans?

Hate begets hate. Can a scorpion sire a butterfly or a snake a rabbit? They country has a long history of struggle with racism, that is the only language they understand and can speak. They are free today but only to display what the learnt from their oyibo masters.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by THEAMAKA(f): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
tkb417:

if Nigerians are so bad, how come they wont stop coming to invest in Nigeria

they cant allow us enter their restaurants but yet they want Multichoice and MTN to make money from us

twisted i think

mhm. . .
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Afam4eva(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
The funny and most annoting thing about it is that you hardly find any south African in such forums making comments like "All Nigerians are not bad, let's be fair for once". The only thing i kept seeing was "Good for Nigerians, they deserve what they're getting" etc. Are there no literate people in that country? At least here on Nairaland you see some Igbos defending Yorubas when they're been bashed by Igbo and yorubas doing the same when it's the other way round unlike in south africa where it's a one way thing.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Chongaiman: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^^^^
That's the idea. Let's look inwards. We once deported Ghanaians in droves. To-day, even they dey take us do yeye!
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nayah(f): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
Hi Chongaman yes you're right I support Africans and since Nigerian are our neighbours and Africans I'll support you except for Bakassi as you said, but I support you for Onugu hein  grin Now back to the topic well, I insist on that we should "judge" individuals not a group of person just see what happen with muslim with stereotypes, People are so lazy sometimes they prefer adopt the public "opinion"rather than being rational. Yes SOME nigerians have done bad things but "Nigerians" must go and "I prefer die rather than being cared by a Nigerian sorry I can't stand it from an African.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by spikedcylinder: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
Chongaiman:

^^^^^^
That's the idea. Let's look inwards. We once deported Ghanaians in droves. To-day, even they dey take us do yeye!

Gbam!
There's a reason why our global reputation is so bad. We should deal with that instead of laying blame at the feet of others for problems we started ourselves.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by hackney(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
I've said it here before that with our type of rubbish leadership and the
kind of things nigerians are into in other countries, there will come a time when
it will be common to slap someone in the face because they are nigerians.
This is simply because nigeria is just a joke to the outside world.

Nigerians are into all sorts of negative things but because reputation-wise, a govt is almost non-existent
in nigeria, their crimes are highlighted more than that of others due to no official body to protect your interest there.
As a result, that door-man will have the guts to stop a doctor from entering a restaurant without any fear of
even losing his job.

If we had a reputable govt, that restaurant and infact that country will think twice before behaving in
such manner towards our citizens.

Nigeria needs to be cleaned up before outsiders can respect us.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by THEAMAKA(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
hackney:

Nigeria needs to be cleaned up before outsiders can respect us.
I hail thee grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by JUO(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
is this not in Nigeria, the ma-lam that polishes your shoe how do you treat him?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Engen(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This can only happen because Nigeria is in total disarray, But some of these things are hard facts that we fail to face upto. Go to the UK, we are notorious for Credit card fraud, or is it 419, or drugs in the far east and south america. And then we are lead by a bunch of thieving politicians, who steal all the money and hide it is SA.

Until we face up to the true state of our country, I am afraid this is one of many unpleasantries we are likely to face.

Sorry, but it is the damn truth
[color=#770077][/color]

I live in South Africa when I hear some Nigerian like you I just marveled? These Nigerians you talked about in London and South America, did you see them yourself or you are part of them? our name is been drag in the mud all over the world instead of us coming together and put a stop to this for the sake of our future Nigeria, your likes distance themselves from us and bring more shame to our country.
I try as much as possible to get facts about crime committed in the country and it amazes me our little and insignificant impact Nigerian criminals made in South Africa yet they get Headline in the dailies just to rubbish honest living Nigerians.

My man enough is enough, the crime committed in this country by Pakistanis, Chinese, Zimbabwe’s and Europeans in South Africa is nothing compare to these Nigerians Scum bags.
But this gives nobody or any nation rights to be tearing down the sovereignty of a whole nation for years
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by hackney(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I hail thee grin

My dear, it's sooo overdue that im just itching all over whenever this type of thing comes up.
What i dont know is where to start otherwise (on my life) it's on.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by spikedcylinder: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
JUO:

is this not in Nigeria, the ma-lam that polishes your shoe how do you treat him?

Huh? I don't follow?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by hackney(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2010
Countries that are supposed to be nonsense compared to naija are treating nigerians like yesterday's garbage.
The worst is that they dont care if you are one of the good ones or whatever you are.
They just class you and  thats it.

The U.k seems to be the only place where racism is truly dying (gradually).
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by marcus1234: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Oba234: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2010
when I was in south africa this summer, I didn't tell anybody I was nigerian. I have an american accent and an american passport so I was shower with love. I have heard that they hate Nigerians.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Chongaiman: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^^^
Was about replying when I saw yours.
My body just come dey weak.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by blank(f): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
Don't go where you are not wanted.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nayah(f): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2010
blank can you imagine SA in Nigeria Maybe you"re right but if we africans are not welcome in our own home I don't really know how we can build USA of Africa, for real this story is very sad
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by phreakabit(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
Still dont give a freaking flying Fnck haters gon hate thats the way it is, That was just scratch,life goes on
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Chongaiman: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2010
Dogs not allowed. grin
Animals not allowed. grin
Blacks not allowed. grin
O boy! The ting don reach us?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by blank(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2010
Nayah:

blank can you imagine SA in Nigeria Maybe you"re right but if we africans are not welcome in our own home I don't really know how we can build USA of Africa, for real this story is very sad

your the one that wants to build the USA of Africa, they obviously don't.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by EzeUche22(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
Who cares about that AIDs infested country? tongue

Nigerian men who mess with their women do so at their own risk. Don't be bringing that mess to Naija.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nayah(f): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2010
blank sister I'm talking about the USA of Africa, and I think we seriously need to think about this since we're very late,but when I see these things I'm just disappointed,
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by SSaemoenl(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
To be frank, I don't like the way we do things. Are we the only people clever in [size=5pt]corruption?[/size]
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
SSaemoenl:

To be frank, I don't like the way we do things. Are we the only people clever in [size=5pt]corruption?[/size]

This from the same person who thinks Nigerian culture is barbaric. ode.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by buzugee(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2010
dunno about yall but i am british. black british grin cheers mate
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by buzugee(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2010
pass the fish and chips guv'na angry
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Oba234: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2010
buzugee:

dunno about yall but i am british. black british grin cheers mate

lmao, I don't blame you. I was a black american in southafrica because I didn't want to make enemies o.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by EzeUche22(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
Oba234:

lmao, I don't blame you. I was a black american in southafrica because I didn't want to make enemies o.

I don't blame you either! lol

Thank God I can change my accent around.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by buzugee(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
Oba234:

abi o my brother. man must blend in with no friction  grin innit mate ?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by soki2ng(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
I'm laughing my *ss off, not at the topic but at some of your funny comments.
We are expected to express our personal opinion on this issue but i wonder if it changes anything.
Personally if i am denied access to a restaurant because of some dumb reason, i'd turn and walk away and not even loose sleep or self esteem over it, but again people are different and some like to fight for their rights and the rights of those non-confrontational (weak) ones.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by soki2ng(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

I don't blame you either! lol

Thank God I can change my accent around.

One word " Patriotism "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things You Never Knew About Herbert Macaulay / Saraki Smiles After NACF Bill Passed 2nd Reading / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.