Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth (22387 Views)

CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters / Don't Allow A Poor Person To Rise To Leadership - Myles Munroe / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Vavavoom(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

@Vavavoom

Nice poem.
Thanx bro.

cjfavour:

Brothers and sisters,  the truth is that our country stinks of corruption in high places. Let us rebuild our country. Our ZIK and others  helped SA  in their struggle against racial discrimination, now look at how they're treating us just because our leaders are afraid of bringing development to Nigeria. They prefer stealing our money/ common wealth and taking it out of the country. Let us say no to corruption and we'll be better than SA and Ghana. Let us say no to all the past looters that want to come back. Let us elect people like Ribadu, Rufai, Okonjo, Ezekwesili, Sanisu Lamido etc. 2011, no IBB , Atiku, Bankole, David Mark and co.

Let us force these people to pass the freedom of information bill. It will help to stop corruption.

The spirit of our people must be in our belief for a common change that frees the most who are weak within us. Yes, we must rebuild, but only if we believe we can irrespective of tribe and affiliation, otherwise healing won't come; we've longed so much in mediocirty amidst excellence. For me I see only challenge in the current Xenophobia being spread against Nigerians wherever, cos when we can't run elswhere we'll consider fixing that which is broken but still ours. First we must begin to DEMANDno time to fear death, cos we've been dying albeit slowly and be willing to pay the price for change to happen. This is my land, GREEN!  all year round and nobody's gonna better it for me.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2010

shesi (m)

Nigerians might be persecuted a little.

persecuted a little ? you actually think there is  such thing as[b] a little persecution[/b] and you imply you're intelligent ?

shesi (m)

justified or not, we're yet to agree on.

You see,there is no we between you and I because your not Nigerian. You stated you where half Ghanaian but you are full Ghanaian, possibly fool Ghanaian.

shesi (m)
your analogy is needlessly over-the-top and moronic.

Needlessly over the top! Nothing can ever be over the top when debunking stereotyping of an entire people is involved. It is too dangerous to ever be allowed to grow.

My question to whom it was asked remains, let them answer the question!
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by cjfavour(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2010
What SA is doing is far too better than what Nigerians are experiencing in China. Our green passport has become an anathema. One day i go better.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

persecuted a little ? you actually think there is  such thing as[b] a little persecution[/b] and you imply you're intelligent ?

You see,there is no we between you and I because your not Nigerian. You stated you where half Ghanaian but you are full Ghanaian, possibly fool Ghanaian.

Needlessly over the top! Nothing can ever be over the top when debunking stereotyping of an entire people is involved. It is too dangerous to ever be allowed to grow.

My question to whom it was asked remains, let them answer the question!

i wasn't implying any camaraderie between you and i when i said "we" Don't flatter yourself.

my point is the jury is still out on whether nigerians are being persecuted, as you seem to want to imply. That is a stupid conclusion you drew in the first place.

i find your attempts to bully others into submitting to your contrived, far-fetched, idiotic, opinions rather comical. It seems to be a trend with you.  Your violent reaction towards differing opinions says it all about you. I should actually be pressing the iggy button on you now but i feel it a divine duty to put you in your place.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2010

Shehi

i wasn't implying any camaraderie between you and i when i said "we" Don't flatter yourself.

my point is the jury is still out on whether nigerians are being persecuted, as you seem to want to imply. That is a silly conclusion you drew in the first place.

i find your attempts to bully others into submitting to your contrived, far-fetched, idiotic, opinions rather comical. It seems to be a trend with you.  Your violent reaction towards differing opinions says it all about you. I should actually be pressing the iggy button on you now but i feel it a divine duty to put you in your plac

With your pea brain ? put me in my place what a pompous !  

you can moderate your fat Ghana backside for a start!

waiting for me to log off, huh ?  cool cool
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by otumfour(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
lol shesi  grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by agabaI23(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
shesi:

you feel confident enough to call another group of people (how many of them have you met?) RATS? in a thread that is talking about unfair treatment of nigerians for the sins of the bad few? like really? examine yourself my brother.

You probably were in a haste to condemn him that you did not notice where he also referred to Nigerians as RATS.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

With your pea brain ? put me in my place what a pompous !  

you can moderate your fat Ghana backside for a start!

waiting for me to log off, huh ?  cool cool

waiting for you to log off? lol, pure delusion

well pea brain just put paid to your nonsense theory of nigerian jew parallelism.

what does that make you?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
well debunk it then
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
agabaI23:

You probably were in a haste to condemn him that you did not notice where he also referred to Nigerians as RATS.

wrong. he referred to "nigerians scattered across the world looking for crumps" as rats.

how much do you wanna bet that he doesn't include himself in this category?

charity begins at home is all i'm saying
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

well debunk it then

theories with any sort of merit, however small, get debunked.

nonsense theories get thrown out. bamboozled. which is what has happened to yours. update yourself.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2010

Sheshi

waiting for you to log off? lol, pure delusion

well pea brain just put paid to your nonsense theory of nigerian jew parallelism.

what does that make you?

When did you do that? was it the bit when you mentioned Nigerians are only being "marginally persecuted"? lol did i not make it clear that
that was a foolish statement you made ?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

When did you do that? was it the bit when you mentioned Nigerians are only being "marginally persecuted"? lol did i not make it clear that
that was a foolish statement you made ?

nope. i did it by exposing your motivation for drawing up theories like that. thereby rendering it invalid. scroll up and read.

in any case, the general disinterest in a statement that should otherwise have triggered a massive debate/discussion says it all. There is such a thing as deafening silence. Shut up long enough and you might hear it.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2010
theories with any sort of merit, however small, get debunked.

nonsense theories get thrown out. bamboozled. which is what has happened to yours. update yourself.

so that's it then, your grandstand  was to make a tess statement, like a tart, and then scurry off?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
in any case, the general disinterest in a statement that should otherwise have triggered a massive debate/discussion says it all. There is such a thing as deafening silence. Shut up long enough and you might hear it.

I can think of another reason, for example, ' Oh my god, i thought Seshi was  simple but i didn't know she was this simple. Geeze, look at her/him fall flat on her/his face, what a disaster shocked shocked shocked and i now know the truth about this person and his/her feeling towards Nigerians'.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

I can think of another reason, for example, ' Oh my god, i thought Seshi was  simple but i didn't know she was this simple. Geeze, look at her/him fall flat of on her/his face, what a disaster shocked shocked shocked and i now know the truth about this person and his/her feeling towards Nigerians'.

Liedetect:

I'm simple is why people ignored your point? that makes no sense at all. What does the point you were making have to do with me and my abilities?

so that's it then, your grandstand  was to make a tess statement, like a tart, and then scurry off?

i take it you mean terse? i'm flattered.

or is 'tess' some bush lingo you street kids are using these days.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
i find your attempts to bully others into submitting to your contrived, far-fetched, idiotic, opinions rather comical. It seems to be a trend with you.  Your violent reaction towards differing opinions says it all about you. I should actually be pressing the iggy button on you now but i feel it a divine duty to put you in your plac

and i take it you meant "place" not plac

you cant run

Shesi you're a fool, im outa here!
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by shesi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2010
Liedetect:

and i take it you meant "place" not plac

you cant run

i think you'll find it's you who inserted an incomplete quote. scroll up and see what i wrote. even if i omitted a letter, that's clearly a typo. you either didn't know how to spell the word "terse" or were using a different word.

this is all getting rather juvenile. you're embarrassing yourself at this point.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by hbfresher: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2010
this is a sad commentary on the travesty of Nigerians  in dispora sad
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by lee007(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2010
This is why i will Never spend a dime of my cash going to SA for Vacation, very annoying people,
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by marcus1234: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
Hay, Shesi the grammarian, what's this below?

grin grin

Shesi:

I'm simple is why people ignored your point ?
that makes no sense at all. What does the point you were making have to do with me and my abilities?

heh,heh, Shesi is funny----
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by agabaI23(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
shesi:

wrong. he referred to "nigerians scattered across the world looking for crumps" as rats.

how much do you wanna bet that he doesn't include himself in this category?

charity begins at home is all i'm saying
Right, that does not change the fact that he also referred to Nigerians as rats. The subject of debate here is the maltreatment of Nigerians. he referred to east Africans who go to South Africa as rats and then gave the same dose to Nigerians. You did not see that before you attacked him. If you did and still attacked him still then you need to see a shrimp.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by kelvin(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Shesi and Liedetect

This thread is for an important topic that affects all Nigerians. Your argument is neither important nor necessary, and frankly, it is wearing other posters down.

I suggest you take your war of words someplace else. angry
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by otondo55: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
Now it is confirm, i was warned.

I really have to back-off,

The investment have to be on hold,

Sorry Mabe, i wouldnt like to be treated asuch.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Liedetect: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2010

kelvin

@Shesi and Liedetect

This thread is for an important topic that affects all Nigerians. Your argument is neither important nor necessary, and frankly, it is wearing other posters down.

I do apologies, kelvin.  I did not understand the importance of the topic, as my posts reveal. Although one or two did give the impression that i was taking it too seriously.     

Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by AjanleKoko: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

People have battled themselves to a standstill as usual.

@Topic, ah, well. Xenophobia is a fact of life, unfortunately.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Tokotaya: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2010
Let's hope the Nigerian High Commission will pursue this to its logical conclusion as promised. Bad behaviour deserves punishment.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by EzeUche22(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2010
Why would anyone want to go to that AIDs infested country known as South Africa?
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by viclee009: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2010
what can I say? after rain comes clear shining
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by adconline(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
I told the doorman I was from Nigeria. Then he said to me, 'We don't allow Nigerians into our restaurant.'"
If I were this doorman, I would be pissed at myself for opening doors to a fellow black man with a different nationality who makes 100 times more of what I make. I should have gone to school to better myself. See the comparison. Doorman calling a medical doctor a drug dealer!!!
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by ud4u: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Has it gotten to this?? Na waa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Super Tucaco Jets, To Get Laser Guided Bombs And Rockets. / Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / FFK: The COVID-19 Vaccines We Are Taking In Nigeria Are Not Bill Gates Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.