Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth (22410 Views)

CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters / Don't Allow A Poor Person To Rise To Leadership - Myles Munroe / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by buzugee(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2010
soki2ng:

One word " Patriotism "
patriotism kor parrot ni. i will wipe my butt with your patritotism. patriotism dont put food on the table. i aint finna let some south african vatos lynch me because of patriotism.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2010
buzugee:

patriotism kor parrot ni. i will wipe my butt with your patritotism. patriotism dont put food on the table

neither does cowardice abi grin grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by EzeUche22(m): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
buzugee:

patriotism kor parrot ni. i will wipe my butt with your patritotism. patriotism dont put food on the table
grin grin grin grin grin grin

It makes you a dead man.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by buzugee(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

neither does cowardice abi grin grin
cowardice puts tonnes of food on the table. ask the uncle toms of america like clarence thomas grin they got money coming out the wazoo
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by buzugee(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2010
EzeUche22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It makes you a dead man.

you ain never lied bruh grin grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
buzugee:

cowardice puts tonnes of food on the table. ask the uncle toms of america like clarence thomas  grin they got money coming out the wazoo

Look at all of them. All these Judas and Benedict Arnolds with Nigerian last names. You guys will make great Nigerian politicians grin

buzugee:

you ain never lied bruh grin grin
You claiming Jamaican now? wink
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Kilode1: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
Incidents like these always remind me of these quote from one of my favorite Nigerians;

It is what you do at home to promote the welfare of your people that sells your image abroad. -Gani Fawehinmi
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by alphabet43(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2010
They're just mad cause we're banging their chicks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by buzugee(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Look at all of them. All these Judas and Benedict Arnolds with Nigerian last names. You guys will make great Nigerian politicians grin
You claiming Jamaican now? wink

nigerian last name ke ? me i done change my last name to fitzgerald  grin nope i am claiming an upper crust gentleman from south kensington. i eat crumpets with tony blair on the weekends  grin una never jam finish. time to morph out of the nigerian identity.  grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2010
Thank God we still have few Nigerians left who still love this country for what she is and all of her other positive qualities
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2010
honeric01:

Thank God we still have few Nigerians left who still love this country for what she is and all of her other positive qualities

story! If everybody had the opportunity to decide their nationality. . . . should I go on?

buzugee:

nigerian last name ke ? me i done change my last name to fitzgerald  grin nope i am claiming an upper crust gentleman from south kensington. i eat crumpets with tony blair on the weekends  grin una never jam finish. time to morph out of the nigerian identity.  grin
lol
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2010
Now, can those who truly hates the Nigerians in their country do us a favor by lynching and killing those PROPERLY convicted of fraud/drugs or any other name tainting activities out there?

And as for those politicians here killing us, we are waiting to see what happens in the next coming election.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

story! If everybody had the opportunity to decide their nationality. . . . should I go on?

Pls go on, don't stop angry
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by soki2ng(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
<< Counts how many times the word "Nigeria" has been used in this Topic
Answer = 23, 152 shocked
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

Pls go on, don't stop  angry
I changed my mind.

Dont want you biting my head off like yest.  grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 12:04am On Aug 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I changed my mind.

Dont want you biting my head off like yest.  grin

Thank God you know some Nigerians still value their country and won't trade it for free food stamps/tickets angry
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by mamagee3(f): 12:04am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

Thank God you know some Nigerians still value their country and won't trade it for free food stamps/tickets angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

lol ok oh. If you say so, everybody is a warrior on NL
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by zoraro(m): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2010
[Quote]That's the idea. Let's look inwards. We once deported Ghanaians in droves. To-day, even they dey take us do yeye![/quote]

Ghana deported Nigerians first. Nigeria only retaliated some years later (which was wrong, though).
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol ok oh. If you say so, everybody is a warrior on NL

You just won't understand.

I am a NIGERIAN and nothing in the world is going to make me change my mind about it, if you don't like me as a Nigerian, you can go dip your head inside a hot fresh elephant's poo grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

You just won't understand.

I am a NIGERIAN and nothing in the world is going to make me change my mind about it, if you don't like me as a Nigerian, you can go dip your head inside a hot fresh elephant's poo grin
cheesy

Plz youare not NIgerian, you look like one of them in the amazon tribe, with handkerchief as loincloth. wink
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

cheesy
Plz youare not NIgerian, you look like one of them in the amazon tribe, with handkerchief as loincloth. wink

Yes, maybe because my boxer has "amazon tribe" written on it, i thought you didn't notice when you pulled it off last night but that does not change a Nigerian from being a Nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by THEAMAKA(f): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

Yes, maybe because my boxer has "amazon tribe" written on it, i thought you didn't notice when you pulled it off last night but that does not change a Nigerian from being a Nigerian grin grin grin grin
nice remote. tongue
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by honeric01(m): 12:54am On Aug 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

nice remote. tongue

Hehehehe, should i say thank you or what? cheesy
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by james1(m): 1:12am On Aug 17, 2010
Nigerians haba!you guys dey claim another country?I can't blame you guys sha.
Is there anywhere in Africa that they like Nigerians?in Benin republic they treat us with great suspect,in Togo,with scorn.in Ghana nko?you go fear.
;their government create's special levies for"all foreigners"because ,nigerians are involved.from retail market to telecoms they check us with missionary zeal.these same peeps that our immigration officers allow into our country anyhow.they work as chef's,drivers and nannie in multinationals with paychecks they dare not dream of,even in their deepest of sleep in their countries.
As for that post-apartheid country:I don't blame them,Nigerians make these happen stances possible;don't go where you are not welcomed.more crime is committed in that post apartheid place than can ever be dreamt of in Nigeria.Nigerians just want to travel to, anywhere.they walk into traps in the process.more crimes are committed in the US than we can ever dream of:but Nigerians don't allow their embassy to have rest!!
What Nigerians leaders do at home is not the reason for the cold treatments we receive abroad:it is the lack of a vibrant foreign ministry.Abike Dabiri drew our attention to the fact that the Chinese government was about to execute many Nigerians,what did the foreign affairs ministry do about it?nothing!
The first batch had since been executed.the American will tell you with unwavering confidence:my government will come get me,when they are in trouble,like though on queue,their government will come for them no matter what.their policy:their citizen must stand trial under their own law!!their citizen have freedom,not just from hunger but FEAR!!!
The story can go on and on:
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by manny4life(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2010
hmmmm sad news, Nigerians need to buckle up and start fixing ourselves because it looks like other African nations hate us with a very good passion.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by readymade: 2:29am On Aug 17, 2010
I am not surprised at all, SA is till very racist. In 2006, I and my family went to SA for xtmas. W e were in Sandaton (or something like that) we stayed in this awesome Italian hotel, anyway the gist was we went to some restaurant one night and we were 4 adults with 4 kids, There was no stated dress code anywhere, this restaurant was an expensive one, so as we were about to get in, d doorman said my husband had to go back because he was wearing shorts, okay he was so decently dressed, so what if u wear shorts? the obnoxious doorman insisted , so he went back, at this point we were furious, but stayed calmed, he returned and we kinda forgot about it while we enjoyed the evening , UNTIL,
a WHITE guy (yes i stressed White) came in to join his group of waiting friends already sitted. Maybe we wouldn't have been visibly upset if He had not stopped and had what looked like a 5 minutes conversation, as he walked to his party, the doorman saw us furious and immediately my brother in law demanded to speak with the Manager, By the time the manager came out, doorman had slipped away, Managers excuse was lifeless, cant even remember it, but he did apologised and when we demanded that the doorman make an apology, he 'claimed' he has left as his shift was over but he offered some discount or so, we rejected it and we threatened a law suit, (i know over reaction, but still it was a blatant direct racism), it did leave a sour taste of SA ,
Shame on SA,
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by mrofficial(m): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=20pt]And MTN takes over Nigeria, milking us. Phucking Sh|t![/size]
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2010
mr.official:

[size=20pt]And MTN takes over Nigeria, milking us. Phucking Sh|t![/size]

[size=2pt]boycott.[/size] grin
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by mrofficial(m): 2:52am On Aug 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

boycott. grin

Yes, if you were afraid of making it bold, nothing to hide.

MTN, pack your load and leave.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by koruji(m): 3:06am On Aug 17, 2010
manny4life:

hmmmm sad news, Nigerians need to buckle up and start fixing ourselves because it looks like other African nations hate us with a very good passion.

If you just noticed, welcome. The only hate worse is the way our leaders have effectively loved them more than Nigerians. We stand beside every African country in their time of predicament , yet these countries "unofficially" promote policies inimical to the welfare of Nigerians in their domain.

I was taken aback by the vehemency with which a radio station blasted the apparently false rumour of Obasanjo sleeping with his daughter as gospel, night and day, for the week I was in Ghana about 3 years ago. He spoke so loud and so certainly as if he was in the bedroom with them, and you would not know this had nothing to do with his country.

Yet, the reformation has to start with us - what we experience outside is not necessarily because we deserve it, as some people would like to make us believe. I bet that most other African countries are just as corrupt or even more corrupt than Nigeria. The main problem is that Nigeria, by necessity is prominent on the continent, but those who represent us to the world have no iota of shame. There is absolutely no policy for protecting Nigeria's reputation at home and abroad, and cannot be as long as the system we run is by nature corrupt.
Re: 'We Don't Allow Nigerians In Here' - Port ElizaBeth by efoghorjos: 4:30am On Aug 17, 2010
What do we think is wrong? Why is everybody against Nigerians? We are not helping matters ourselves; our media publish all kinds of negative reports about the country. Our youths are in a hurry to make it quick. Think of the number of Nigerians deported from UK, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Libya, South Africa, USA, etc for one offence or the other and you would understand why the hostility.
The Solution?
We should all as youths of this noble country begin to think of making it the reputable way; we should remember the ideals of our fathers who fought for the independence of this nation. We should begin to value hard work, stop pushing drugs, stop kidnapping, cheating, fraud, etc, and sooner, South Africans, Britons, Americans, Ghanaians, Libyans, etc would beg to come to Nigeria.
We have a great and bright future; all we need do is put our trust in God and work harder as a people.
http://politicalfield..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants / Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) / Things You Never Knew About Herbert Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.