Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice (3633 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valerie47:
The tears are almost dropping, I'm holding it back..
Am ready to make you 'queen of my hear'just give me the chance...
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by larryking540: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
This ur relationship is one sided,
And u lve her more than she loves u, dude move on and stop making assumption love
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by DONADAMS(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
OP..how old are you?
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Op, you're too immature to keep a relationship. If you continue like this, you won't have a lasting marriage. Women are naturally annoying and that will never change, the eairler you note this the easier for you.
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Mankosi: 1:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good day nairalanders. i have been in a relationship with my girl for the past 8 months. on several occation we do have misunderstanding sometimes the one that makes me feel heartbroken and when that happen i just terminate communication with her by deleting her phone number from my phone, i will only get the phone number back when ever she call me after weeks of not calling each other. most times during this long break my conscience start flogging me for not calling her because i do most of the calling. on the last one that happen, she have decisided not to call me i even appologies to her for not calling her when ever i meet her in her work place because she is still living with her perents and had to be open to her that i deleted he number because i can no longer use that "i lost my phone" lines; u know. none of her close friends are around now, i dont know any person now i can meet for her number. Brethren am loosing my mind now in regret, i know i deserve the treatment am getting from her because is not the first time i have deleted her phone number is just that this is the first time i am admitting that i deleted it intensionally. what will i do now to appease her. I love her so mush despite that the fact that am always in a hast to conclude.
Who are u calling brethren? Are we members of ur church?
As for the appease, u can do human sacrifice for her.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Originalsly: 2:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Bro....love is a two way street..... she is done with you.... count this as a learning experience.... learn from the mistakes you've made .... only then you'll mature from a boy to a man. Is up to you to choose to continue being a boy and chasing after her......or be a man and move on.
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good day nairalanders. i have been in a relationship with my girl for the past 8 months. on several occation we do have misunderstanding sometimes the one that makes me feel heartbroken and when that happen i just terminate communication with her by deleting her phone number from my phone, i will only get the phone number back when ever she call me after weeks of not calling each other. most times during this long break my conscience start flogging me for not calling her because i do most of the calling. on the last one that happen, she have decisided not to call me i even appologies to her for not calling her when ever i meet her in her work place because she is still living with her perents and had to be open to her that i deleted he number because i can no longer use that "i lost my phone" lines; u know. none of her close friends are around now, i dont know any person now i can meet for her number. Brethren am loosing my mind now in regret, i know i deserve the treatment am getting from her because is not the first time i have deleted her phone number is just that this is the first time i am admitting that i deleted it intensionally. what will i do now to appease her. I love her so mush despite that the fact that am always in a hast to conclude.
Your WRITE UP makes me wonder what your AGE will be like...??
Ain't you supposed to be studying for your A' LEVEL...

PLEASE before you make the worst mistake.
I advice you to marry the LADY that loves you MOST.
That doesn't mean you won't cherish her.
U will see your marriage TRIUMPH, but if you do otherwise....U will end up begging LADIES forever. You will become a PUPPET.

The truth is that LADIES love real men. They Hate Puppet eventually.
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by THUNDAR(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Valerie47:
Na so so love stories I just dey read today, when I go find guy wey go love me like mumu cheesy?

May be Next life, that is if you come early b4 them begin get sense
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by ValCon888: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Valerie47:
Na so so love stories I just dey read today, when I go find guy wey go love me like mumu cheesy?

Lol. You wouldn't recognize him even if he crept up your skirt and bit you in the ass.
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2019
lilmax:
was in the same boat about 17 years ago

all I can say is, let nature take its course
Baba d Baba. Hope u married now sha
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Kobicove(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good day nairalanders. i have been in a relationship with my girl for the past 8 months. on ....

You're very immature undecided
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by promisedeco(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Valerie47:
I would have loved to DM you but... Should I?
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by lereinter(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Have you had sex with her

Do you have other girl you sex

What makes two of u quarrel always

. ..... Your answers will enable me comment..
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by lereinter(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2019
lilmax:
was in the same boat about 17 years ago

all I can say is, let nature take its course

Hmmm
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
madone:
grin op can u get out of here and grow up. U are soo dull and childish. U dated a girl for 8months and u still don't know how number by heart. You are just too dull to have a girlfriend, u are so unromantic,unentertaining,unreasonable,unExciting, unserrious, senile, ..may God forgive you for treating that girl so bad.while men form anger sharp guys like me are busy smashing their bae. Urs will be with a guy like me now. Maybe kissing, smooching or doing different styles of fu. Cking the type u have not done bf sef. grin grin grin
dont forget u ve got sister too... show some respect
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
thanks fellows for your advice and bashing. i and my girl just settled our qwerel today. she gave me her phone number again. i will say i have learnt my lesson in a had way. Am 29 while she is 19. i promised her not to do that again
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by AryEmber(f): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nacoss25:
thanks fellows for your advice and bashing. i and my girl just settled our qwerel today. she gave me her phone number again. i will say i have learnt my lesson in a had way. Am 29 while she is 19. i promised her not to do that again
My goodness! You're so funny! That you last statement reminds me of days when mom would catch me in an horrible act and I'd start with my chant of "mommy, sorry. I promise I won't do it again."
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Curvinus(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Op that girl by her actions has become a source of major discomfort for you, which is why your instinct keeps pushing you to get rid. So deleting her number is just defence mechanism to shield you from further hurt.

I wish you would take the hint and walk and not bother looking for her. She is not the only woman in this world and trust me, you are much better without her.

just move on. You'll be fine.

Modified: I see you guys are back already but make no. mistake, chances are you might have to walk on egg shells to maintain this relationship which in itself sucks. good luck.
Re: My Relationship Is At The Vege Of Collaps. I Need Your Advice by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nacoss25:
You're quite immature. I used to pull this stunt before I outgrew it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Girl Surprise Me / . / Moderators Phoney Usernames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.