Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (7824 Views)

How Can U Handle A Permanent Unhappy Woman / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by CuntMiner(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
yeah, not just girlfriend but also a lady u wanna marry, but she's being disrespectful today, apologize tomorrow, get back to being disrespectful the third day.....
I think it due to the fact that you show her love in a way that might be getting in her head like you can't do without her.... you might be speaking with her on the phone any slight provocation, she hangs d call and may not pick again for several hours, again, she says she wants to sleep and charge her phone so I should call her very later on, well to me if u love someone dearly,you wouldn't say that to a call that will last less than 3 minutes
I would have just focused on my career alone and leave female matters aside, but it sweeter when u have a lady beside as ur pumping into success...... so how do u handle a disrespectful girlfriend??
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
I would just leave the relationship.... As simple as that, Yeah it's sweet to have a lady beside as your "pump into success" but not a disrespectful one
U might as well do what you wish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Forreellinc: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
geh wey you go slap

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by xendra: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
the lonely ones will be first to give advice

7 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by MJBOLT: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
sit down and discuss the issue with her,if she doesnt change then quit the relationship

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by dkronicle(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Cuntminer find a better cunt to mine.
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Op you sure say u dey knack am well so Bcoz some girls act up when dey miss real good hard knacking cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
dairykidd:
Op you sure say u dey knack am well so Bcoz some girls act up when dey miss real good hard knacking cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by josh123(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
sit down and talk to her,if she dose not change,fucck every hole in her body one last time then dump her ass

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by lilmax(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
do not sit any immature woman's ass down

WALK away while you still have your peanut integrity

you showed her too much love, now she knows you can't do without her, even you know you can't do without her

nobody will force you to break up or continue

but look to the future, your children will definitely show you disrespect if your wife does the same

she won't change until she meets a man who doesn't take nonsense, and trust me, you ain't that man yet

19 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesycheesy

No be lie oo some girls are that way until u give am how she want am before her body go calm down & she go come loyal smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by CuntMiner(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
lilmax:
do not sit any immature woman's ass down

WALK away while you still have your peanut integrity

you showed her too much love, now she knows you can't do without her, even you know you can't do without her

nobody will force you to break up or continue

but look to the future, your children will definitely show you disrespect if your wife does the same

she won't change until she meets a man who doesn't take nonsense, and trust me, you ain't that man yet
sigh....

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by tee59(f): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
There is a weakness she sees in you and uses that to her advantage. Don't be a sissy guy, be a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
CuntMiner:
sigh...
Its her nature. You can fake a breakup sha

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Chepy: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its her nature. You can fake a breakup sha
This once really backfired for me. grin Not very advisable

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Chepy:
This once really backfired for me. grin Not very advisable
Then suck it up or you pray
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Tamarapetty(f): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Give her smackdown

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Chepy: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Then suck it up or you pray
Or leave the sorry arss angry
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Mikaelson21(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Easy...
Start undoing all the things you've been doing that you feel is getting into her head, like, first of all, stop calling, I know you might see this as a hard thing to do, but try and make her understand you can absolutely do without her toxicity in your life right now and trust me, you won't die, care less, be outspoken, if she disrespect you, call her out, make her understand you won't stand any disrespect, call her when it's necessary, not when when your emotions are getting way overboard, grow some balls, she ain't the only girl in Nigeria, I bet you there are more gals who are ready to stay down for you and really mean it, don't be too scared to lose a gal, if they gat nothing to offer you outside their meaningless pussy and emotional heartache it's time to cut them off, believe me you will be better off without it, concentrate on your career, make money and watch them women scramble to win your attention....
We men our mumu Don do...
Gals no be glucose...
If a gal ain't giving same energy we putting out, it will be best we move, no time!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
i will break up with such a girl. i love my peace of mind and i no want heart attack abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lols you sound like a cock sucker. Of course this happens when you start off a relationship worshipping the lady too much.
solution: stop obsessing over her, stop calling frequently, don't allow what she says bother you too much, be ready to lose her.... thank me later.

6 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mikaelson21:
Easy...
Start undoing all the things you've been doing that you feel is getting into her head, like, first of all, stop calling, I know you might see this as a hard thing to do, but try and make her understand you can absolutely do without her toxicity in your life right now and trust me, you won't die, care less, be outspoken, if she disrespect you, call her out, make her understand you won't stand any disrespect, call her when it's necessary, not when when your emotions are getting way overboard, grow some balls, she ain't the only girl in Nigeria, I bet you there are more gals who are ready to stay down for you and really mean it, don't be too scared to lose a gal, if they gat nothing to offer you outside their meaningless pussy and emotional heartache it's time to cut them off, believe me you will be better off without it, concentrate on your career, make money and watch them women scramble to win your attention....
We men our mumu Don do...
Gals no be glucose...
If a gal ain't giving same energy we putting out, it will be best we move, no time!
op, please listen to this man

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
I can't deal with a disrespectful girl talkless of gf disrespect her too oga lover boy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
CuntMiner:
yeah, not just girlfriend but also a lady u wanna marry, but she's being disrespectful today, apologize tomorrow, get back to being disrespectful the third day.....
I think it due to the fact that you show her love in a way that might be getting in her head like you can't do without her.... you might be speaking with her on the phone any slight provocation, she hangs d call and may not pick again for several hours, again, she says she wants to sleep and charge her phone so I should call her very later on, well to me if u love someone dearly,you wouldn't say that to a call that will last less than 3 minutes
I would have just focused on my career alone and leave female matters aside, but it sweeter when u have a lady beside as ur pumping into success...... so how do u handle a disrespectful girlfriend??

There's your clue right there in your own post @ the bolded.

"She says she wants to sleep & charge her phone so I should call her later on". LOL! You're a very patient man. I had a female friend act too important with me once. She had just lost her sister, so I called her on her way to her parents' house, just to make sure she was OK. All my calls went unanswered & I got worried, thinking they were involved in an accident or something. It was around Easter. A dangerous time on our roads. So I tried her husband's number. He answered. I felt myself heating up with anger. I asked him where my friend was & she was OK. He told me she was right next to him. I asked to speak to her. She declined to take my call, but told him to tell me that she was going to call me later. At that moment I was done with the friendship. I said screw her! Long story short, a couple of days later she returned from her mother's house & tried to make small talk with me via sms. I ignored her. An hour later she was at my house to apologize. I wouldn't have it. It took her husband's intervention to make me even consider talking to her again. This is someone I've been friends with for 10 years at the time. I just wanted to show her that I could take the friendship or leave it. She shouldn't fucking test me! Sometimes you need to keep reminding people that certain things are an honour, not a privilege.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by drmikeadams(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
CuntMiner:
RED flag but as u dey in love na green flag u go dey see grin
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Break up with her nah, life is not that hard undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by mrblessed(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
xendra:
the lonely ones will be first to give advice
Sadly, you happen to be among them.
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Randy100: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
You attached too much importance to her. For hanging up phone on you is enough reason to end the relationship. Finally in all cut all communication with her and watch her reaction.
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by lobell: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
What are you handling? If you don't know where you are going to, don't you know where you are coming from?
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Try and talk to her, she might change, anybody can change, if she doesn't change, then you have every right on earth to dump her ass for a better lady.
Re: How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend by LordTed(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
tee59:
There is a weakness she sees in you and uses that to her advantage. Don't be a sissy guy, be a man.

how can sum one be a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Lovers Pose After Hot Sex Session (Video, Photo) / How To Know 'runs Girls' / Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.