Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (66298 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
JasonScolari:
Isaiah 4 vs 1

In that day, seven women will take hold of one
man and say, "We will eat our own food and
provide our own clothes; only let us be called
by your name. Take away our disgrace!

May the Lord bless his word in our hearts.
why do most men love this chapter, I yet to see what's so special in it that makes men quote it up and sown

1 Like

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xano(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
JasonScolari:
Isaiah 4 vs 1

In that day, seven women will take hold of one
man and say, "We will eat our own food and
provide our own clothes; only let us be called
by your name. Take away our disgrace!

The Bible quote appears to be about baby Mama
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
A married man chasing two ladies, what does he want?
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xano(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

why do most men love this chapter, I yet to see what's so special in it that makes men quote it up and sown

It appears to be about baby mamas
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
JasonScolari:
Isaiah 4 vs 1
In that day, seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!

Do you understand that bible verse at all ?
If you use that verse to comfort yourself, you will be highly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Dollabiz: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
oh my.God husband and jobs scarcity an unresolved catastrophe in nigeria
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by seyiseyi11: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
Oga ooo na lagos b day for u
Abeg if u need responsible uber driver contact us on 08170333761
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by goat22: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
nuban07:
U wan kill urself on anoda person property. Wetin make the owner of the property come do

There is an incident similar to this. Maria and Ukabu neglected buhutobal but no sani chomping is regular my up tomato. Not really but one derica fifa. Yes?
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by uuzba(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

why? why it dey Pain you like this? This is not what the tread is all about, why are you so fustrated ? Why? grin
We got independence from the British too fast, without learning the complexity of how to rule ourselves as one nation. Now see wahala since 1960....joblessness, herdsmen, fight and quarrel everywhere, everyday.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by uuzba(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
naijjaman:

It hasn't occurred to you that even the devil quoted the bible to prove his point.
You are trouble and delusional if all you do is to wait for the moment you quoted.
I am a man but women deserve to be treated no less than men.
We live in a different world. So cut the misogynist crap ok. undecided
Well Isiah, is a difficult book to understand. Because if you read it from beginning to end, it isn't like a story of Begining, middle, and the end. It is kind of visions. Isiah saw this vision and that vision. You need spiritual guidance to understand that book. Nevertheless, everything he said, happens. He perfectly quoted Jesus suffering, without even seeing Jesus. Like a sheep to be slautered.... Quoting how Jesus was dragged to be crucified.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xisnin(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
freemanbubble:

I nor believe in the existence of God
But i believe this version of the Bible die

Bros the way when people take dey born female children now ehnnnn
Come join the fact say the way when the universe take dey lose male children unto death things

He be like say a time go come ehnnnn girls go dey beg boys

He don even dey happen now self. Women are willing to fucckk guys. They don't need your care and money
Keep living in delusion. Unless you are above average economically, you may even end up frustrated
when reality hits you hard.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xisnin(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
lefulefu:
grin like i said before and i will say it again...a time will reach that nigerian men will be as endangered species like the prehistoric dinoseaurs.just imagine two single ladies throwing punches just to get the attention of a married man.the prophet isiah really had nigeria in mind wen he wrote dat verse.
Do you really think that the man is an average man?
Women falling for a higher class male is as old as the earth itself.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xisnin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xano:

The Bible quote appears to be about baby Mama
Baby mamas are only interested in money.
They don't need the name or even the man.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xisnin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
alphaconde:
So.many girls dating married men, until I was married I tut it was difficult for a married man to ask a single girl out. Now I know what's up, them de rush them,
Can u imagine this case two girls fighting over a married man with money
Fixed
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xano(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xisnin:
Baby mamas are only interested in money. They don't need the name or even the man.
Your last statement, enquire about it, you would know.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Xano(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xisnin:
Baby mamas are only interested in money. They don't need the name or even the man.
Your last statement, enquire about it, you would know.
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by farem: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Insecure people
According to Obasanjo, Abiola was not the messiah, Abacha was terrible, Yaradua was ineffective, Jonathan was worse, Buhari is awful & Atiku he once attacked viciously but now supporting is untrustworthy & a thief.

Nobody is good enough to rule Nigeria except him. Joker!

1 Like

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xisnin:

of course o know the man is probably a very old man with a fat bank account grin
Xisnin:

of course o know the man is probably a very old man with a fat bank account
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by naijjaman(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
JasonScolari:
It is very easy to spot the reply of a witle.ss f0ol I am one of them.

Pity yourself and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by naijjaman(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

Because they don't have nothing better to do with their time and the bible cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by naijjaman(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
uuzba:

Well Isiah, is a difficult book to understand. Because if you read it from beginning to end, it isn't like a story of Begining, middle, and the end. It is kind of visions. Isiah saw this vision and that vision. You need spiritual guidance to understand that book. Nevertheless, everything he said, happens. He perfectly quoted Jesus suffering, without even seeing Jesus. Like a sheep to be slautered.... Quoting how Jesus was dragged to be crucified.

Losers like will always talk about spiritual guidance. What makes you better than millions of women?
I have seen many good looking truck pushers out there who sat down like you, waiting for women to worship them.
This is not the time to relish in these quotes that weakens your drive to better yourself and humanity.

Change the way you and JasonScolari think, if it's not too late for both of you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by naijjaman(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
uuzba:

Isiah is a difficult book for losers like you to understand. Stop reading anything than demean or put women down.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Japhet1944(m): 1:17am On Jan 22, 2019
IYANGBALI:
That's what happens when your prick is super big, strong and sweet

.2019 doesn't look like its a new year,I swear this year has been used before.

Weyrey re ooh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo by Platony(m): 2:20am On Jan 22, 2019
IYANGBALI:
That's what happens when your prick is super big, strong and sweet

.2019 doesn't look like its a new year,I swear this year has been used before

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.