Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? (1659 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nigerians, my West African people, let's get romantic tonight... grin grin grin... What's that one song that reminds you of your girlfriend, boyfriend, ex, husband, or even wife?

I want to listen to some Nigerian music... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Theweekend: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Nigerians, my West African people, let's get romantic tonight... grin grin grin... What's that one song that reminds you of your girlfriend, boyfriend, ex, husband, or even wife?

mad over u girl by Runtown mad jam

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by sageb: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:

It's numerous but let me drop just one.

Searching by OJB Jezreel (May his soul rest in peace 😢)

"when you are weak, I'll be strong.
When you cry, I'll be by your side
Girl, remember, I'm the one who's searching...."

Nostalgia

2 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Stawner16(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
I once loved that song back in varsity.
Stawner16:
Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Theweekend: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Africa queen by 2face

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Stubbornsam: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Paradise by Black Sheriff. It worth it

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Is it a Nigerian song?
Stubbornsam:
Paradise by Black Sheriff. It worth it
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by VOsimhen144(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Daddy oo Daddy by Zule Zoo

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
VOsimhen144:
grin grin cheesy

Daddy push mummy, mummy push daddy, daddy push mummy , small time mummy con fall yakata for bed, dey wan come dey do kerewawa kerewawa ...

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by minasu190: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
I need igbo and shayo by Burna Boy, that song makes me remember my ex grin
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Puss360(f): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
R.kelly.... "If I could turn back"
That song makes me so emotional... cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol... That song can make you miss an ex you never had... grin grin grin
Puss360:
R.kelly.... "If I could turn back"
That song makes me so emotional... cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Aren't those things weed?😂😂😂
minasu190:
I need igbo and shayo by Burna Boy, that song makes me remember my ex grin
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Enough with your push push and tell us the song that reminds you of your four girlfriends...😂😂😂
Silentgroper:

grin grin cheesy

Daddy push mummy, mummy push daddy, daddy push mummy , small time mummy con fall yakata for bed, dey wan come dey do kerewawa kerewawa ...
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by sageb: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
VOsimhen144:

The title of this zule zoo song is "kerewa"😂
Those boys were so funny 😂

2 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Puss360(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol... That song can make you miss an ex you never had... grin grin grin
Yes ooo... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by siofra(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nothing compares to you by Sinead 😭😭

9 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by VinnyBaba: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
PREEK e no get Shoulder-Brymo. sad

Reminds me of how Ekaette Disvirgined my PREEK. embarassed cry
Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Enough with your push push and tell us the song that reminds you of your four girlfriends...😂😂😂
you ever heard of tekno??

😁😁😁😁 ...

Yeah he sang a song called Samantha..

You just made that song my favourite song ..

Go listen to it ...

2 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by VinnyBaba: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁 ...

Go listen to it ...

You Pple will not allow this Samantha Babe Rest. 😏😒😕

Anyways, that Tekno's Samantha Song, is one Great song!.

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Silentgroper(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

You Pple will not allow this Samantha Babe Rest. 😏😒😕

Anyways, that Tekno's Samantha Song, is one Great song!.
lol ... It's really is one great song ...

It's just how we play though

2 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by BloodyDoe(f): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
I've always been unfortunate in the love department, i'm gonna read y'all love comments while i curse my badluck.

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nonexisting1: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thread = Simps' den.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by abiolamitodun(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Survive the night by chris brown
Red flag by rugar
Under the influence by Chris brown

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by TinubuThief: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2023
Under the canopy of God

2 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Goodlady(f): 1:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Is it a Nigerian song?
Seems you are indeed a fake female. I saw your post in one thread few minutes ago and wondered a girl ll post such!

1 Like

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 07, 2023
If it's okay for male nairalanders to participate in threads meant for females, but immediately a female nairalander participate in a thread meant for males she's then labeled a fake female by her fellow females, then fine, I am a fake female with big balls and two girlfriends...🤣🤣🤣

It's not my fault that most of you female nairalanders are afraid to participate in most of the threads around here because you're afraid of what your men will say about you because I'm not here to prove myself to anyone, I just want to have fun... smiley smiley smiley
Goodlady:

Seems you are indeed a fake female. I saw your post in one thread few minutes ago and wondered a girl ll post such!

7 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Kogbakogba: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Olufunmi-Styl plus

3 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by dkidd: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2023
This right here:

Nigga my girlfriend, though we separated at times I knew deep inside, baby girl would always be mine

Picked you up when you was nine, started out my life of crime With you, bought you some shells when you turned twenty-two

It's true, nothin' compares to the satisfaction
That I feel when we out mashin', me and my girlfriend

~ Tupac me and my girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Goodlady(f): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2023
Samantha124:
If it's okay for male nairalanders to participate in threads meant for females, but immediately a female nairalander participate in a thread meant for males she's then labeled a fake female by her fellow females, then fine, I am a fake female with big balls and two girlfriends...🤣🤣🤣

It's not my fault that most of you female nairalanders are afraid to participate in most of the threads around here because you're afraid of what your men will say about you because I'm not here to prove myself to anyone, I just want to have fun... smiley smiley smiley
Sharap. Do you think there are weak women here. If you a woman, no problem. But don't talk as if you are a girl that has guts. I participate in male threads more than you. I m more active in politics section. So what you are doing isn't new. Continue to be real of you are real.
Anyways, how are you?
You go chop bread and egg?

4 Likes

Re: What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2023
🤦🤦🤦
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁 ...

Go listen to it ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Reply A Lady Got From Her Guy�� / Can anyone recomend a Decent Strip Club Please? / To Attract New Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.