Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? (6577 Views)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by vybzkartel: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Who is the most foolish

Why

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Christty(f): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2019
B in the picture is a fool because, she may believe that the guy love her wholeheartedly and doesn't know what he's doing behind her that he's cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Abfinest007(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2019
A is the fool there bcus he is an option in other word a substitute

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
A, B, C plus the camera man are all FOOLS!!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Loz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by paiz: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2019
It's Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by kushercain: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2019
The person who captioned the picture with the question is the FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Dopefiend(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2019
Christty:
B in the picture is a fool because, she may believe that the guy love her wholeheartedly and doesn't know what he's doing behind her that he's cheating on her.

What if A and B connived to deceive C, and C thinks he’s a hotshot, playing two friends. So therefore, they are all fools.

You are a fool! I am a fool! We are all fools!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by vybzkartel: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dopefiend:

What if A and B connived to deceive C, and C thinks he’s a hotshot, playing two friends. So therefore, they are all fools.

Please I am not a fool, if u are

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by panmunium(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
B is the wife while A is the side chic..so who is the fool there?
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by iamfromlagos(f): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tamarapetty:
You are wicked o! lmao

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Paulscholari(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
C is the fool here oooo...he doesnt know the kind of thunder that will fire him by the time those two ladies desend on him

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by cigaricon(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
I think it's D undecided

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Joyboy1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
I think it's the OP
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by vybzkartel: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Joyboy1:
I think it's the OP

U need to see your dentist

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by nazablossom(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
All of the above cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Robbin7(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dopefiend:

Oboy easy na.
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by fk001(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Plus the OP

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by verifiablefacts: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dopefiend:

C is never the fool,'double exhaust'

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by pode(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
The unknown is the fool which is D
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by courna(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
vybzkartel:

lwkmd....
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
I think all of dem are fools
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Darkseid(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Christty:
That your bf/husband you think loves you may be lashing another lady behind your back, does that make you a fool?
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by kheny12(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2019
The OP is the most foolish for posting this trash
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by smat101(m): 2:31am On Jan 23, 2019
vybzkartel:

Yes because it will be an insult to foolish people grin grin grin
#checkmate
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by oboy81: 5:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarapetty:
You are FOOLS! Yes Plural!

Fool! is B also a fool? is the innocent girl a Fool like your wretched father too? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Eclipse91: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2019
I think it's D. U min d op?
Re: Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? by Speedyconnect15: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2019
D

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / This Is Why You Should NEVER Be Nice To A Woman / I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.