Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) (44027 Views)

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / ‘O Jogo’: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts Juventus’ Offer / Cristiano Ronaldo ‘accepts’ Two-year Suspended Jail Sentence And €18.8m Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
This anoda reason I love messi,he does not get involved in illegal doinzzzz. grin

Ode. I bet you've been in coma for so long.

Google is your friend, use it..

Don't come here embarrassing yourself and your unborn kids.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
See money ooo

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by highdon(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
This anoda reason I love messi,he does not get involved in illegal doinzzzz. grin

Were where u wen messi was given his own jail sentence I guess u were still sucking breast

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fraud na Fraud Yahoo na Yahoo grin grin grin grin grin grin penaldo #FCB for life.. But I like your babe o pass messi wife... I no be Barca fan reach that side cool cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Vizzim: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na so them dey make their moni.
They just taxify every non Spanish players.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
I never knew Zone B also exist.....are a buharist?? grin
ceejayMAX:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by jamata20: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Topsino:
Hello Nigerians, am here to tell you about a scam company calling them selves EWC, which they have there head office at lekki phase 2, No 23 Abeke Animasahun, Lagos Nigeria, the name of there manager is Saheed. His telephone number is this 08169251226 He collected 250,000 from me with the name of the company, I heard that he has been duping Nigerian youths on daily basis from the company called EWC Please Nigerian spread the news to save a soul. If you are lucky to get him in person then don't essitate to report to the nearest police station I will also send the prove of my payment and his picture below to run away for this mad man, I paid to him through there company and since then he was just telling me today and tomorrow without doing anything, actually i paid for visiting visa, he collected the money without asking for any necessary things like international passport and other documents, I trusted them because I see them as a registered company, am urging all Nigerians not to move closer to this called EWC they are fraudsters, they took my hard earned money and I requested for refund since last year they are yet to return my money, pls all Nigerians Help me to share this to ur facebook timeline till there boss in Canada see it, thanks nairalanders don'tmove to this company
He needs to be jailed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Bro are you serious or you are joking?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Are you being sarcastic or you're for reall
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Classickj(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
raphieMontella:
you must be a newbie in football
I tell u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Christty(f): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why, Ronaldo? what are you trying to teach people?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:

Are you high on something? Messi was actually fined and jailed in absentia also for tax evasion some 4 seasons back
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Topsino:
Hello Nigerians, am here to tell you about a scam company calling them selves EWC, which they have there head office at lekki phase 2, No 23 Abeke Animasahun, Lagos Nigeria, the name of there manager is Saheed. His telephone number is this 08169251226 He collected 250,000 from me with the name of the company, I heard that he has been duping Nigerian youths on daily basis from the company called EWC Please Nigerian spread the news to save a soul. If you are lucky to get him in person then don't essitate to report to the nearest police station I will also send the prove of my payment and his picture below to run away for this mad man, I paid to him through there company and since then he was just telling me today and tomorrow without doing anything, actually i paid for visiting visa, he collected the money without asking for any necessary things like international passport and other documents, I trusted them because I see them as a registered company, am urging all Nigerians not to move closer to this called EWC they are fraudsters, they took my hard earned money and I requested for refund since last year they are yet to return my money, pls all Nigerians Help me to share this to ur facebook timeline till there boss in Canada see it, thanks nairalanders don'tmove to this company

why will you even pay for a visa in the first place??

something that you can apply for yourself undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by uzoronwusa: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Scammer Alert!!!!!!! by Uzorsudoku: 5:25pm On Jan 21
hi all. there is a notorious fellow using the name of slot ltd to scam unsuspecting people online. his details are acct name: benson george aforka, acct number: 0036540878, diamond bank, his gsm number:09073672725...please tell al you know to beware of this crook. he operates by posting a fake slot ltd link alongside the genuine slot link online. if you google slot abuja, his FAKE link appears in the result as link B. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! please spread as far as possible!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Webcamseller(f): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Topsino:

Report him to efcc

Catching criminals like them is quite easy.

And by the way make it quick before he runs out of the country

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by ekesoft(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by momove4real25(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Emekus92:

Lol.... Ur Messi nai even worst

When they were harassing him 3 or 4 Years ago where were you?

where were me not where, where me not here. Where were me?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by SHEAU(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Hahahahahahahahaha, Just last year somebody was calling me oversabi for saying the developed world don't play with tax evasion.

Dem rather you kee person than, evade taxes....
Yinmu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tax evasion is a very serious matter. Ororo sef avoid paying tax. Everybody na criminal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Emekus92(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
momove4real25:
where were me not where, where me not here. Where were me?
Read it is not funny... Like when it is been said
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Spain sef too dey do.

Fine Messi, fine Ronaldo. Very soon, it would be difficult to attract premiership stars to La Liga because of these tax issues.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by zudozz: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
I dont like him being compared to the god of football Lionel Messi..But in his own right Cristiano Ronaldo is a STAR BOY!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by monddy25(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
candlewax:
I will open a go fundme account to pay the bill for CR7
that site "gofundme" has been taken down due to the fact that someone raised a fund to impeached Donald trump, the American president. So try else where. messi is the true legend of football!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Kusetic(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:

Who told you messi doesn't have his own tax evasion palaver. It's very common with big players in Spain.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by harryakand: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I know Messi and Barca fans are behind this
Florentino Perez is the main man. If you know you know. grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
May God bless us with the type of spouse that would follow us through thick and thin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.