Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,963 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) (44028 Views)

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / ‘O Jogo’: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts Juventus’ Offer / Cristiano Ronaldo ‘accepts’ Two-year Suspended Jail Sentence And €18.8m Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Adewumiaye: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by tesppidd: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
bluecircle470:

Are you high on something? Messi was actually fined and jailed in absentia also for tax evasion some 4 seasons back
highdon:

Were where u wen messi was given his own jail sentence I guess u were still sucking breast
But what you guys are refusing to tell him is that Ronaldo's tax invasion was on a large scale. Messi didn't get up to 20 months. Tell him and let him know.
grin
Freiden:

Ode. I bet you've been in coma for so long.

Google is your friend, use it..

Don't come here embarrassing yourself and your unborn kids.
Ronaldo 18 million fine.
Messi 4 million fine.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by chiboy1116: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You want to mock messi abi ?

You forgot he almost got jailed last year for the same Tax evasion
but the way Ronaldo fanboys were on messis matter then eh. ....them no know say their guy na boss sef ...17m ? shocked when Messi own sef na 2m...lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Hahahahahahahahaha, Just last year somebody was calling me oversabi for saying the developed world don't play with tax evasion.

Dem rather you kee person than, evade taxes....

How can you equate murder to tax evasion?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mayflowa:

How can you equate murder to tax evasion?

The analogy really went over your head my dear sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by sammyj: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Messi and his criminal minded Father almost got jailed for the reason earlier. Abeg leave matter for Mathias !! grin grin
ceejayMAX:
This anoda reason I love messi,he does not get involved in illegal doinzzzz. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
monddy25:
that site "gofundme" has been taken down due to the fact that someone raised a fund to impeached Donald trump, the American president. So try else where. messi is the true legend of football!

I am still investigating who opened the account and who took the site down. I'll get back to you when I'm done with investigation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
This anoda reason I love messi,he does not get involved in illegal doinzzzz. grin

But messi to was charged with tax eviction
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
stop being a full
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by bluecircle470: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
tesppidd:
But what you guys are refusing to tell him is that Ronaldo's tax invasion was on a large scale. Messi didn't get up to 20 months. Tell him and let him know.
grin Ronaldo 18 million fine.
Messi 4 million fine.

I actually don’t know how to be a gullible follower.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
I can remember he too went to court with his dad some time ago.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by godquality: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You want to mock messi abi ?

You forgot he almost got jailed last year for the same Tax evasion
no mind am. He is living in a bubble.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Hermes019: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Hahahahahahahahaha, Just last year somebody was calling me oversabi for saying the developed world don't play with tax evasion.

Dem rather you kee person than, evade taxes....
"There are two things certain in life,death and tax"
Nigerian is a heaven when it comes to tax,try and live in los angeles,even if you are pauper u go dy pay tax

In Spain footballers pay up to 52% of their weekly income as tax
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hermes019:

"There are two things certain in life,death and tax"
Nigerian is a heaven when it comes to tax,try and live in los angeles,even if you are pauper u go dy pay tax

In Spain footballers pay up to 52% of their weekly income as tax

Wallahi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmn! Those guys are fucking rich. See penalty for tax evasion alone.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by badoh(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
is it PAYE that he evaded or property tax cos I believe the audit unit in Madrid should have handled the deduction of PAYE for him or is it that they are both doing collabo to shortchange the government?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:

Welcome back to earth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by tfash96(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I know Messi and Barca fans are behind this
u need holy /spiritual slap 4 u 2 be thinking straight
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by tfash96(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Freiden:

Ode. I bet you've been in coma for so long.

Google is your friend, use it..

Don't come here embarrassing yourself and your unborn kids.
lol easy o jeje
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Guess you were not born when Messi had tax issues with the court of law.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by tfash96(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
This Ronaldo gan sef must have offended igba irunmọlẹ I don't think he's yet 2 be freed of rape allegation n now he's being accused of fraudster...This guy needs 2 attend this year Shiloh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
He's Human.Still The First Among Equals Out There..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Tyleet: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Emekus92:

Lol.... Ur Messi nai even worst

When they were harassing him 3 or 4 Years ago where were you?

During that time, you CR7 fans were busy shouting that CR7 pays his taxes while Messi does not. Now, table has turned.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:
He was also implicated 2017... his brother included. They narrowly escaped jail time.

You see in Spain, once you start earning mega millions if you don't hire a financial expert, having legal complications at the end of a fiscal year is inevitable.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:

NeSSI and he papa nearly enter jail last year...... U don forget..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by koyeni(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Emekus92:
Lol.... Ur Messi nai even worst
When they were harassing him 3 or 4 Years ago where were you?
One is Tax the other is Rape and Tax grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accepts £17m Fine And Two-year Suspended Jail Term (Photos) by fof1: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceejayMAX:

DIDN'T U READ LAST YEAR THAT, MESSI ALSO HAD TAX EVASION CHARGES. WHICH WAS SETTLED IN SIMILAR SITUATION? SPAIN IS A FUNNY COUNTRY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.