Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? (17727 Views)

How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
First heartbreak dey pain sha. It can make you wash one plate for 50minutes.
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by Chevrolet076(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Happy belated birthday to you. You're an Aquarius, you'll bounce right back tongue
Sorry about what happened to you, but don't do anything stupid to yourself or the other person. It's not worth it. This is temporary
When I'm upset over stuff like this, I like to shut everyone out & just think for myself. In my solitude I always find strength. I'm not very good at taking advice. Hence I always need a minute by myself, away from all the opinions & noise. After I'm done putting my emotions in order, I can face the world again. Basically, I just get over stuff. There's no secret formula. You gotta allow yourself time to think & feel, that's all it takes imo.
when is your birthday, aqua_nastra
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Chevrolet076:

when is your birthday, aqua_nastra

Today smiley Yours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / Miss Romanceland 2015- Day 2 / Watch 15minutes Sex Video Of Enugu SHS3 Girl Vida Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.