Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? (4724 Views)

My First Heartbreak / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2019
Am Currently experiencing my first heartbreak i don't want to go into all the details but the most painful thing is that my Ex- girlfriend moved on immediately after She end our relationship which means she was dating someone else while we were dating.

The problem now is: i can't stop thinking about her i keep blaming myself and feeling depressed. I will greatly appreciate it If you guys can tell me how to get Over this feeling or is there something wrong with me.
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by Wizklynd23(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
I slept that day..
Can't kill myself over a bitch..
Bleep love undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
cheesy
I slept that day..
Can't kill myself over a bitch..
Bleep love undecided

Hummmmmm, you are saying this because you have been protecting yourself from the start and dat was the mistake i made. Me i was thinking my girl is different based on the fact we meet in church and she was promising me heaven and earth i didn't know this girl still want 2 explore life small. Na one yahoo boy she dey follow now posing pictures everywhere!!! Dis life sha

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:38am On Feb 18, 2019
I cried for 5 minutes, that's it, no time.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by kingkuntaval: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

Hummmmmm, you are saying this because you have been protecting yourself from the start and dat was the mistake i made. Me i was thinking my girl is different based on the fact we meet in church and she was promising me heaven and earth i didn't know this girl still want 2 explore life small. Na one yahoo boy she dey follow now posing pictures everywhere!!! Dis life sha

Na she get heaven and earth, wey she dey promise you.. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by kelish(f): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2019
Eyah, thats the more reason you should have used "screen guard" or "heart guard" before entering into any relationship.
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by ILLarii: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
The girl na hardcore ,she dumped you follow G boy no worry ma guy dem go use her buy benz

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Which ex?
My exes only go for relegation from the main league. Means they are free to date or marry e no concern me. If we meet again I go still nack you. Dividends of a blessed prick

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by theadams(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2019
I was happy, until I wasn't.
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:
Am Currently experiencing my first heartbreak i don't want to go into all the details but the most painful thing is that my Ex- girlfriend moved on immediately after She end our relationship which means she was dating someone else while we were dating.

The problem now is: i can't stop thinking about her i keep blaming myself and feeling depressed. I will greatly appreciate it If you guys can tell me how to get Over this feeling or is there something wrong with me.

this is what am currently passing through..
story shot:
i was dating my self for the pass 2 months before i knew she into someone else..

the depression,pain, confusion, and other negative feeling that goes with it is a one kind of a hell..

please guys help us.,how did u get over ittt..
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

lolss...bro,same thing with my..

no matter the love, attention, sweet words and no matter the sex from morning till dawn, IF YOU DNT HAVE MONEY, FORGET IT...SHE WILL CHEAT..

das 1 lesson i learnt at of 15grin
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by AryEmber(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
I deleted every single thing I had relating to him and buried my head in music. Later saved his number back when I cooled down.
By the way, she may not be dating anyone while she was with you but end it to avoid cheating on you

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
united442:

this is what am currently passing through..
story shot:
i was dating my self for the pass 2 months before i knew she into someone else..

the depression,pain, confusion, and other negative feeling that goes with it is a one kind of a hell..

please guys help us.,how did u get over ittt..

Bro, you are 100% right about money. Infact i have made a decision am not going into another relationship until i am finacially bouyant. At least wetin be our gain if girl leave person because of moni and we still no come get d moni again. You are d only one dat can understand how am feeling right now, my ex has been giving me d breakup signs and signal but i kept on begging and forcing d relationship until she clear my eyes finally.
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by pryme(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
I won a video game tournament in my area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
AryEmber:
I deleted every single thing I had relating to him and buried my head in music. Later saved his number back when I cooled down.
By the way, she may not be dating anyone while she was with you but end it to avoid cheating on you

Thanks sister, i will delete all her pics and numbers on my phone just 2 clear up my head a little. I think she was actually having someone else even while we were dating, because she moved on immediately she end d relationship with me. By the way, i was the one who was always trying 2 make d relationship work. With any slight argument she will block my numbers and tell me it is over, i will have 2 be the one begging her b4 she calms down.
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

Thanks sister, i will delete all her pics and numbers on my phone just 2 clear up my head a little. I think she was actually having someone else even while we were dating, because she moved on immediately she end d relationship with me. By the way, i was the one who was always trying 2 make d relationship work. With any slight argument she will block my numbers and tell me it is over, i will have 2 be the one begging her b4 she calms down.

lolsss.....begging?? obob u don fuckup...

are lacking behindgrin..

you have a lot to learn about girl...

trust me,u will tempted to go back begging even after the breakup..

dnt worry,i will try and carry u along since we suffered the fategrin

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

Bro, you are 100% right about money. Infact i have made a decision am not going into another relationship until i am finacially bouyant. At least wetin be our gain if girl leave person because of moni and we still no come get d moni again. You are d only one dat can understand how am feeling right now, my ex has been giving me d breakup signs and signal but i kept on begging and forcing d relationship until she clear my eyes finally.

hehehegrin its as if we dated thesame girl..
the sign and everything..
i was so dumb not to have notice..

https://www.nairaland.com/5012212/emotionally-heart-broken...please-me

check that link and read my story..

then pay attention to the advise alot of gurus gave me and trust me, they are all working fine..
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
united442:

hehehegrin its as if we dated thesame girl..
the sign and everything..
i was so dumb not to have notice..

https://www.nairaland.com/5012212/emotionally-heart-broken...please-me

check that link and read my story..

then pay attention to the advise alot of gurus gave me and trust me, they are all working fine..

Lols cheesy thanks i am checking it out right away.
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

no laugh me ooohgrin
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by Eberechi24(f): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

This is where your problems started. Treat people the way they treat you. Stop begging to be loved... if your partner isn't showing commitment in your relationship, withdraw yours and stop dating yourself. Life is short.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by FirstNemesis(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

Same thing happened to me bro and now I've resorted to patronizing Farm Tools no jokes because I spend 13k to carry em not often Sha and still can't find a pussy like that of my ex.. cry cry
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

there is a dating drill link someone dropped, go through that link and follow every bit of instruction/steps/warningsgrin and advice and trust me, u might end up slapping your self for begging hergringrin
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
united442:

there is a dating drill link someone dropped, go through that link and follow every bit of instruction/steps/warningsgrin and advice and trust me, u might end up slapping your self for begging hergringrin

I just finished reading your thread from page 1-5 and it has been very helpful to me i learn alot. It as if u are writing my story, am just checking out the dating drill link too, how i wish i have seen dis before all dis happens cry ............anyway life goes on sha, once bitten twice shy
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
FirstNemesis:

Same thing happened to me bro and now I've resorted to patronizing Farm Tools no jokes because I spend 13k to carry em not often Sha and still can't find a pussy like that of my ex.. cry cry

cry bro i understand how u feel right now, but we gat no choice we gat 2 move on with our lives.........just keep doing anything dat will make u 4get her, its not easy love is a trap.
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

You are normal. Most times, girls usually get over it because they are practical about love, while men are romantic about love. When a woman says she loves you, it means you are the best person she has meet yet. Immediately, she finds someone else better than you, she will definitely upgrade.

If you watch animal documentary or national geographic, you will realize that woman and hypergamy are 5 & 6. I understand how you feel. I've been there. Most people have been there and you will get over it if you are determined to get over.

What not to do

1. Don't call her or contact her. Delete her contact and block her on all your social media. The more you try to get her back, the more she will resent you. And the more you will never get her back

2. Don't fight the feelings. Accept your loss bro. It's a normal thing. When you are financially loaded, trust me no girl will dump you like that

3. Don't go into another relationship very soon. Trust me, it won't make you feel better. You are likely to break the heart of others and feel useless in the process.

What to do

1. Focus your energy and resources on what you love. Most great investors, musicians, entrepreneurs etc made remarkable success after their heartbreak. During my heartbreak, I made millions writing books. And I acquired a lot of knowledge. The mother of creativity is melancholy. Now that you are melancholic, use this energy to learn something new and be productive. Read books, learn new skills and chase your dreams.

2. Tell your friends and confidant about your challenges. The more you share your problems with them, the more they will support you and make you feel better.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
Eberechi24:

This is where your problems started. Treat people the way they treat you. Stop begging to be loved... if your partner isn't showing commitment in your relationship, withdraw yours and stop dating yourself. Life is short.

Thanks so much, I agree with you 100% i am learning my lessons d hard way cry

I guess there is always a first time for everything
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2019
SexExplorer:

You are normal. Most times, girls usually get over it because they are practical about love, while men are romantic about love. When a woman says she loves you, it means you are the best person she has meet yet. Immediately, she finds someone else better than you, she will definitely upgrade.

If you watch animal documentary or national geographic, you will realize that woman and hypergamy are 5 & 6. I understand how you feel. I've been there. Most people have been there and you will get over it if you are determined to get over.

What not to do

1. Don't call her or contact her. Delete her contact and block her on all your social media. The more you try to get her back, the more she will resent you. And the more you will never get her back

2. Don't fight the feelings. Accept your loss bro. It's a normal thing. When you are financially loaded, trust me no girl will dump you like that

3. Don't go into another relationship very soon. Trust me, it won't make you feel better. You are likely to break the heart of others and feel useless in the process.

What to do

1. Focus your energy and resources on what you love. Most great investors, musicians, entrepreneurs etc made remarkable success after their heartbreak. During my heartbreak, I made millions writing books. And I acquired a lot of knowledge. The mother of creativity is melancholy. Now that you are melancholic, use this energy to learn something new and be productive. Read books, learn new skills and chase your dreams.

2. Tell your friends and confidant about your challenges. The more you share your problems with them, the more they will support you and make you feel better.

Good luck

Thanks bro, i really appreciate you don't know how helpful this advice is too me.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

cry bro i understand how u feel right now, but we gat no choice we gat 2 move on with our lives.........just keep doing anything dat will make u 4get her, its not easy love is a trap.

lolsssgrin...especially if the girls is damm beautifulgrin

guy runnnnn....i repeat, RUNNNN!..they are snakes in human form..

chances of seeing a genuine and committed one is 2% out of 2000grin

i help ma babe with her admission for gud 2 times to ensure she enters higher institution when all her mate are already in 300l after failing jamb 2time/sitting out home for 2years without doing nothing..

i pass thru many stress even after d admission,

after settling down,going to class, meet new guys and that free world of higher institution,she started misbehavinggrin

redrew all the love,attention care and everytin that spice up a relationship and stated posting on her status "Bleep THOSE WHO THINK WE CANT DO WITHOUT THEM"grin..

since that day, everything u saw in my story stated happeninggrin..

i just overlooked it and smile..this life shaaa...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by united442(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
crazyabbey:

I just finished reading your thread from page 1-5 and it has been very helpful to me i learn alot. It as if u are writing my story, am just checking out the dating drill link too, how i wish i have seen dis before all dis happens cry ............anyway life goes on sha, once bitten twice shy

hehehehgrin...dude if u wanna get better,though there is no easy way,jst allow ur self to feel the pain,if you feel like crying,CRY!!!

trust me, i knw u are currently depressed, feeling that revenge spirit, loss of appetite to even drink or eat, stomach cramp as if there is something moving inside.,dude just bare am and feel it.. trust me, its only a matter of time..
grin
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
i jst felt her luv for me was scam, thats all. and today i av had 7 breakups in d last 6yrs afterwards. dating is war? so far d result is 7-1. and as soon as steady paper rest on my side, i go equalize the score?
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by amiibaby(f): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Got to chicken republic and bought 17k wort of chicken and bought ice cream of 3k and consumed all in a split of seconds after that I moved on
Re: How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? by crazyabbey(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
united442:

lolsssgrin...especially if the girls is damm beautifulgrin

guy runnnnn....i repeat, RUNNNN!..they are snakes in human form..

chances of seeing a genuine and committed one is 2% out of 2000grin

i help ma babe with her admission for gud 2 times to ensure she enters higher institution when all her mate are already in 300l after failing jamb 2time/sitting out home for 2years without doing nothing..

i pass thru many stress even after d admission,

after settling down,going to class, meet new guys and that free world of higher institution,she started misbehavinggrin

redrew all the love,attention care and everytin that spice up a relationship and stated posting on her status "Bleep THOSE WHO THINK WE CANT DO WITHOUT THEM"grin..

since that day, everything u saw in my story stated happeninggrin..

i just overlooked it and smile..this life shaaa...

God!! shocked you have really done alot 4 dis your Ex-girl, nawa 4 dis our girls o my own relationship is just about 9 months wen its end. I remember she called me on phone and ask me 2 send her money for phone and i said i don't have money, d next thing i see on her whatsapp status is "i will never stump so low 2 date a broke guy again in my life" a week later she bought a new phone and she told me one of her friends bought it 4 her.

Na so my own start her drama o,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.