Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

ff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (6196 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ff by MOBO444(f): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2010
LMAO funny story [again]
Re: ff by Osama10(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
Kiss and talk man.
Re: ff by madlady(f): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

This happened just today about 3 hours ago, I still can’t believe that black sisters can get so low and go so cheap
(we should throw all black sister into the gutter for good). I met this black African lady Katrina from Ethiopia (I have the feeling she was from Nigeria and lied to me) right here in East London just 2 days ago, she should be in her late 30s and I called her today to asked where she was right at that moment, she told me she was in the town park close to the local library and I should meet her there right away.

To cut a long story short I meet her at the park and could not take her to my place (I stay with my partner) or her place because I have slept with her neighbour (another African sister) before and wanted no clash or confrontation, so we had to go to a bread and breakfast hotel which cost just £20, as we got in we wasted no time for action and down to business (she actually mounted me) and she kept telling me and shouting THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU as she rode me faster and increased her pace on top of me (really she was good o boy and fast).
After everything she gave me $80 and ask me to meet her same place, same time, but tomorrow (Am I in business).
I am presently so disgusted at our cheap sisters here in the UK and it is interesting to know that when they are young (our BLACK sisters) they will form and pose and all the while wanting for romance and bedroom fun, it is when they are clocking 40s that the pompousness will then live them and they will be looking for cheap sex, they even try to hook white male while young, most of them end up HEART BROKEN and are now frustrated and shadowy creatures.

I am a black sister, make room  in that gutter for me. By the way we use £ pound sterling in the UK.
Re: ff by honeric01(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
So she paid you £80 just because she rode you? you must really look like a male prostitute lipsrsealed
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
lol, he's a story teller. That's why everyone was sh**ing on him on another thread. There's always holes in his story somewhere.
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by honeric01(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Now i am trying to exposed our shamelss black sister in London and this is what i get from a black brother calling me a male love peddler (cant believe this), if our black sisters had taken their chances with black brothers when they were young it would not have come to this, if only you knew the rubbish our sisters are doing in England and all across Europe,my brother you will weep for black Africa.

Guy, it's their lives, does it affect you? if you need to pick up a young girl for marriage, then come to where you think the blacks aren't doing iyanga and leave those doing iyanga to keep paying to have what they would have been having for free and with love if they had not turned iyangaish when they were younger ok bruv undecided
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Now i am trying to exposed our shamelss black sister in London and this is what i get from a black brother calling me a male love peddler (cant believe this), if our black sisters had taken their chances with black brothers when they were young it would not have come to this, if only you knew the rubbish our sisters are doing in England and all across Europe,my brother you will weep for black Africa.

Oh please, what about all the things black men are doing in Europe?!?! Anyway, keep the stories coming.
Re: ff by philip0906(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444 and his moonlight tales lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ff by madlady(f): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

What was the name of the bread grin grin and breakfast?
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
Don't even ask him, he might Google any random place and say he went there.
Re: ff by madlady(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^BREAD wetting dat, typo grin, should be bed
Re: ff by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
Hehehehe MOBO44 is in trouble, you should be writing for SUN newspaper  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ff by googles: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
This  MOBO419 is hopelessly useless

he is suffering from a serious case of sex-induced hypomania
Re: ff by shooze: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
First go and expose ur self to brighter grammar ur english sucks
Re: ff by SAlUV(f): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

To cut a long story short I meet her at the park and could not take her to my place (I stay with my partner) or her place because I have slept with her neighbour (another African sister) before and wanted no clash or confrontation, so we had to go to a bread and breakfast hotel which cost just £20, as we got in we wasted no time for action and down to business (she actually mounted me) and she kept telling me and shouting THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU as she rode me faster and increased her pace on top of me (really she was good o boy and fast). After everything she gave me $80 and ask me to meet her same place, same time, but tomorrow (Am I in business).

Then you woke up  grin

Oh boy! talk about fiction  cheesy
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
He hasn't replied because everyone is poking holes in this story of his.
Re: ff by ebeeere(f): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2010
@Mobo44, Gee, if what you did was a job, what will we call it? Ashawo. You got paid for sex and u accepted and even bragged that u've found a new job. It takes two remember?
You should be ashamed of yourself. Your story is nauseating. You want people to see you as a saint when you are desperate enough to sleep with an older woman for money. And I'm willing to bet you'll do it again and again. SHAME!!! (And watch your tenses and grammar. You are in the UK for God's sake!)
Re: ff by coalcoal1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
why do I find it hard to believe this story?
Re: ff by Rocktation(f): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
No scintilla of sense in this story. All i've learnt now is how silly, sexist, racist and cheap 'you' are. And bless that chick for putting you douche bag, in your God - given place which is beneath her, and all black sisters on the planet. I'm only disappointed that she didn't succeed in 4uc.king any brain into you.
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
ff
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

He hasn't replied because everyone is poking holes in this story of his.

Most of our sisters on nairaland are agitated and angry because they are in the same boat or will be in that same boat with Katrina sooner than later,my black sister wise up and let the brother led you, not wasting your youth away.
Re: ff by shadrach77: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2010
coal_coal:

why do I find it hard to believe this story?
spot on bro! as someone who is stayin in the uk - i'm finding it hard to believe this story  shocked shocked shocked
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2010
i think you just g0t straphed by a w1tch/mami water/ogbanje. . . how about that she paid to suck the rest of ur destiny 2mrw. . .

donk ask me how i know. . , embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue you shud be dead by 2mrw evening. . .
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Most of our sisters on nairaland are agitated and angry because they are in the same boat or will be in that same boat with Katrina sooner than later,my black sister wise up and let the brother led you, not wasting your youth away.

My brother, please stop telling these tall tales, like Rocktation said, "All i've learnt now is how silly, sexist, racist and cheap 'you' are." So far, you haven't presented yourself in a manner that would lead us to believe of of your stories. I think you are the one who needs to head your own warning not me. Unlike you I don't go around accept money for s.ex
Re: ff by debosky(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
Isn't this same insane guy who was claiming to be South Korean.
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
debosky:

Isn't this same insane guy who was claiming to be South Korean.

Don't forget, he also claimed to be in Nigeria in a previous thread.
Re: ff by googles: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the guy changes nationality everyday. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How to overcome a broken heart? / How Can I Forgive Her? / I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.