Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

ff - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (6208 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You're such a hypocrite. You talk smack about women yet you do the same things you complain about. Abeg, take your wahala somewhere else.

oh ok. . . NERD has got 4 straight points. . . 

@MOB. . . why u picking on the ch1ck? ? ? ehn? she's part of the audience b1tch. . . "sticks out d1ck tongue"

lovemoi2:

The poster is either Gay or White

co mudafuking sign this sh1t. . . your rite homie. . .
Re: ff by divines(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2010
Cooked,
But if am wrong we shouldn't continue cus it doesn't worth it.
Indulged in such disgusting act and boldly placed it here for all 2 see,
common ADULT DELINQUENCY.
Re: ff by Rocktation(f): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2010
And the as.s wipe just keeps coming back for more!
Re: ff by lowlah: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
Poster if i were you, i would go sleep cos the more you reply the more you get insults.The more we realise you cant speak English at all. I guess in the end its true you need to take your WAEC exams, plus what's your own with the fancy names we have?? The more I read you thread the more I realise you are a RETARDED HUMAN BEING. What was the point of your story sef ODE

I think everyone should just ignore this retard jare he isn't worth our stress cos its clear he has got no education.
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
LMAO @ MOBO444. Your lack of sense amuses us. We can't get enough of your lies stories lipsrsealed
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^^^^ you guys in Nigeria no dey try, all you do is envy us in the UK and America.
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^^^^ you guys in Nigeria no dey try, all you do is envy us in the UK and America.

Jackass, I live in f***ing Canarsie, so why the hell are you saying "you guys in Nigeria no dey try, all you do is envy us in the UK and America."? You of all people shouldn't be acting like you've even stepped foot out of Nigeria.
Re: ff by vivaladiva(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
ogbono and lunch hahahahahahahahah

wat of fufu and breakfast

seriously mobo44 u give other idiots and morons a run for their money
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
lowlah:

Poster if i were you, i would go sleep cos the more you reply the more you get insults.The more we realise you cant speak English at all. I guess in the end its true you need to take your WAEC exams, plus what's your own with the fancy names we have?? The more I read you thread the more I realise you are a RETARDED HUMAN BEING. What was the point of your story sef ODE

I think everyone should just ignore this retard jare he isn't worth our stress cos its clear he has got no education.

ok LOla don give her punchline too. . . o shit this guy no go slip well today. . .

@MOBO wat's with this sista thingy sef? ? ? advice ur pr1ck first. . . grin grin
Re: ff by lowlah: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
@poster you are really really an idiot. So we envy your per hour job in the UK abi? You are obviously under privileged. I live in the UK and i want to run back home cos my friends back home are doing far better than people in the UK and America who even have 9-5 jobs. So in the end you are a retard and its obvious your brain is the size of a fish, From the way you think i know the kind of jobs you probably do.
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2010
ok its 4 points from lolah. . ., 4 from nerd, 4 from the diva. . . wtf is mobo?
Re: ff by Rocktation(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
. . . if only we didn't know masters program lasts for a year or less before deportation. . .
Re: ff by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

lol.
Envy? Envy smbody living under the Canopy wt another runaway monkey? Plz come back and take ur  Waec. Do u hav Tfee? Sold ur papa house in d name of being in uk. Pity those you left at home.
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
ff
Re: ff by vivaladiva(f): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
mobo4444===i bet ur not one of the proffesional nigerians working in england-----u sound like one of those naija pips i cee picking rubbish in victoria train station
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2010
d
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
dd
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

I am so shocked, maybe you came to the UK  on a visitors visa, do you know how much professional job pay in the UK, who wants to bring his kids up in Niger anyway with crime, fraud and lots of ills vices going on, Nigeria were it is 8,000 applicant for one job application.

[size=20pt]your father[/size]
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2010
dd
Re: ff by denzel2009: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2010
Thank God Mr Cork doesnt have access to internet on weekends, I cant imagine what it would be like having two deranged individuals creating threads at thesame time.
Re: ff by goodass(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2010
oshisco.co.uk

'show me who u roll wv, i tel u who u r'
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2010
denzel2009:

Thank God Mr Cork doesnt have access to internet on weekends, I cant imagine what it would be like having two deranged individuals creating threads at thesame time.

loooooooooool, abeg make u no mention that other fool. All hell will break loose once these two goats team up.
Re: ff by RecentPost: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2010
You ladies should shattap jo and give this guy a break cos ve heard something like this before,black ladies are very very very*75 cheap just that i never get paid
Re: ff by spikedcylinder: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2010
LovePeddler. The OP, I mean.
Re: ff by whiteroses(f): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2010
MOBO444:

@Whiterose go with your flashy name,who know she might even be a woman in her late 40s (full of panic and fear) and she is here masquarding as a 26 years old, just the online system that allow you to be anything online. (Whiterose indeed,what of bluerose).
oya slap your self, i nor even reach 26 pscheww
Re: ff by SAlUV(f): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2010
MOBO444:

A black sister thanked me in the UK after giving her a fun she usually pays for (it is that bad for matured black women in the UK) and all the sister in nairaland are angry with me for exposing them in the UK. (get a life).

By taking her cash, you proved her right. . . I bet she could tell you're a male prost!tute as soon as she laid eyes on you. Just admit it you're a gigolo!
Re: ff by Smi1(m): 4:39am On Aug 16, 2010
Ah ok , "Adult stupidity'' you guys need to upgrade and stop using harsh words for satan sake !
Re: ff by Tinksh(f): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2010
You are such a hypocrite!! Your 'exposing' your nigerian sisters for bad behaviour yet you where the one shagging her. Couldnt go to her place cos you had slept with the other girl there or your place cos of your partner but you have the self righteousness to claim the girls are misbehaving! You must really be bored to want to stir up so much trouble!
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2010
dd
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2010
OMG, you lack of sense ceases to amaze me. So the first time you step foot outside the radius of your four mile village and see a computer this is the rubbish you decide to talk Not only are you a fool, you are a certified goat. Ok, I get it. This is what happens when a goat has access to a computer. If you truly cared about your Nigerian sisters you'd be trying to lift them up instead of trying to put them down by portraying them as cheap and desperate. If the woman in question is as low as you say she is then what are you? Are you nor in the same boat as her? Sexist buffoon!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Why!! / Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox / Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.