Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

ff - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (6207 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ff by Tinksh(f): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2010
Wow!! I was actually enjoying debating opinions with you but you just stepped way over the line! You know nothing about me or my country or aussie women or women in general. There was no need to attack me, you just lost a fan!
Re: ff by Tinksh(f): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2010
Forgot to mention, anything i have, i paid for myself, car, house, clothes, etc!!!. I dont owe anyone anything. Dont ask or expect anything. So put your manners back in.
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2010
dd
Re: ff by Tinksh(f): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2010
MOBO444:

Then maybe i will tell you of my friend Mike who got married to an aussie lady in Brisbane and what she did to him, the memory is still fresh in us all, (stepping out of line,police line)

Thats one women. What about the millions of others here. Yes there are bad women and bad men here but there are good ones too. Like everywhere. I know a guy who lost everything in his relationship break up too then there is women like me who got totally screwed over and everything i worked for in 'our' business went with him. He was smarter legally than me, i trusted too much. I will never make that mistake again. I am working my butt off and started over and done it all myself while he is living the high life. So i take offense that you accuse me of being one of those women before bothering to know anything about me.
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2010
ddd
Re: ff by Tinksh(f): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2010
There is no way to know if i am who i say i am. But i know. I dont have the time or energy to pretend. The problem with lying and pretending is you have to remember what you said and who you said it too, so dont have the energy for nonsense like that. So it might be worth giving someone the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Facebook?? Let you loose on my page with all my family and friends on there Hummmmmm!!! Can you behave yourself
Re: ff by madlady(f): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2010
^^^ wink
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2010
ff
Re: ff by Girl846(f): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2010
MOBO444:

I see you also have New York as place of residence, so all Nairaland ladies are now in New York, hmmmmm, this is just an obvious lie and also it goes to show the cheap complex problem of our ladies (please change your location to enugu), you are fooling no one and how can you ask for equality when you dont even have pride of your Nigeria location.

Yes I do live in New York, Buffalo to be specific. I wont even waste my precious time insulting you!
Re: ff by Tosinville(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
But when will dis dude grow up?
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^^ When the internet connection in his village goes off that's when.
Re: ff by Scooby1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ When the internet connection in his village goes off that's when.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: ff by oyinda3(f): 1:54am On Aug 18, 2010
tales by moonlight
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 2:10am On Aug 18, 2010
oyinda.:

tales by moonlight

moon by tales night
Re: ff by Jerri(f): 3:16am On Aug 18, 2010
Deleted
Re: ff by olugirl(f): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2010
lol! Dude is finding it hard to get a gf, so he's pissed off with ladies.

Reminds me of all the guys i knew from 9ja who cdnt get one gf, they come to London and cos some cheap white girls r flockin round them , they start to claim that they dont do black girls anyways, lol lol lol grin grin grin grin
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2010
ff
Re: ff by spikedcylinder: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2010
MOBO444:

Olugirl dont even say such, we all know ladies are very cheap back home in Nigeria, you can even have one or two before breakfast (me and you know this), and if the white girls in london find the black brother BIG, STRONG and RELIABLE, well then too bad for the black sister as there will be a shortage of black brothers for them (and why will they even do black ladies in London,they have nothing to offer).

It is very retarded to use the terms brother and sister to people you have or intend to have sexual relations with. undecided
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It is very retarded to use the terms brother and sister to people you have or intend to have sexual relations with. undecided

Well in his case its just plain weird. You all need to understand, MOBO is a man who has never left his village and is just discovering the internet for the first time.
Re: ff by Marhoski(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2010
[quote=Inked_Nerd link=topic=497630.msg6592125#msg6592125 date=1282123062]
Well in his case its just plain weird. You all need to understand, MOBO is a man who has never left his village and is just discovering the internet for the first time.
[/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2010
What village, i dont pretend to be in New York to look good, I presently live in England and the level black ladies have gone to here is shaming to say the least.
Re: ff by madlady(f): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2010
^^^Post a picture of yourself in London. wink
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2010
madlady:

^^^Post a picture of yourself in London. wink

How can he post a picture when doesn't even know what a camera looks like. Remember he's just seeing a computer for the first time in his life.
MOBO, please just stop talking. Stupidity done scatta your head. Oya continue-- They finally bring a computer to your village and this is how you decide to shame everyone eh?
Re: ff by MrCork1: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2010

Inked_Nerd, madam can u cook & clean and do u gots Nyansh an are u light skin?

am lookin for a wife, quick
Re: ff by madlady(f): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

How can he post a picture when doesn't even know what a camera looks like. Remember he's just seeing a computer for the first time in his life. MOBO, please just stop talking. Stupidity done scatta your head. Oya continue-- They finally bring a computer to your village and this is how you decide to shame everyone eh?

I intented asking him to meet this black not-his-sister in Trafalagar Square. tongue tongue
Re: ff by Tosinville(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^
Re: ff by angelsing(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
One word for this dude, gigollo!
Re: ff by angelsing(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
One word for this dude, gigollo!
Re: ff by Exponental(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2010
let us assume your story is true.

You decided to expose black sisters.

Cheap guy, cheap sex. u aint ashame of your self, a lady PAID u for sex?
ASHAWO!, ur advert is not acceptable, go to the open streets.
Re: ff by Dave6: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
This happened just today about 3 hours ago, I still can’t believe that black sisters can get so low and go so cheap (we should throw all black sister into the gutter for good). I met this black African lady Katrina from Ethiopia (I have the feeling she was from Nigeria and lied to me) right here in East London just 2 days ago, she should be in her late 30s and I called her today to asked where she was right at that moment, she told me she was in the town park close to the local library and I should meet her there right away.

To cut a long story short I meet her at the park and could not take her to my place (I stay with my partner) or her place because I have slept with her neighbour (another African sister) before and wanted no clash or confrontation, so we had to go to a bread and breakfast hotel which cost just £20, as we got in we wasted no time for action and down to business (she actually mounted me) and she kept telling me and shouting THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU as she rode me faster and increased her pace on top of me (really she was good o boy and fast). After everything she gave me $80 and ask me to meet her same place, same time, but tomorrow (Am I in business).

I am presently so disgusted at our cheap sisters here in the UK and it is interesting to know that when they are young (our BLACK sisters) they will form and pose and all the while wanting for romance and bedroom fun, it is when they are clocking 40s that the pompousness will then live them and they will be looking for cheap sex, they even try to hook white male while young, most of them end up HEART BROKEN and are now frustrated and shadowy creatures.

Mr. Man! Wey no fit go here and there dey talk about being disgusted and throwing people into gutter!

Na wa to you o!
Re: ff by follypimpi(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ Olugirl

U dey vex oo  grin grin
Re: ff by sweeti14(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
*Hisses and walks out* angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her / She's all grown up / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.