Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

ff - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ff (6209 Views)

ff / ff / ff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
debosky:

Isn't this same insane guy who was claiming to be South Korean.

Inked_Nerd:

Don't forget, he also claimed to be in Nigeria in a previous thread.

ok busted 2ce. . . a 3rd time nd ur USERNSME would be impounded. . .
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Don't forget, he also claimed to be in Nigeria in a previous thread.

We are trying to see how we can renovate and rehabilitate our lost black sisters and what do we get from a sister claiming to be in Brooklyn, America (confrontation), Inked_Nerd are you in a relationship, do you have a partner, a husband, a lover, a boyfriend, a pastor, a tutor, a lecturer, do you have any male you love and respect. (Please don’t be the Eve in my Garden of Eden and lets work together to help lost black sisters).
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

We are trying to see how we can renovate and rehabilitate our lost black sisters and what do we get from a sister claiming to be in Brooklyn, America (confrontation), Inked_Nerd are you in a relationship, do you have a partner, a husband, a lover, a boyfriend, a pastor, a tutor, a lecturer, do you have any male you love and respect. (Please don’t be the Eve in my Garden of Eden and lets work together to help lost black sisters).

[size=16pt]and why these strange questions are you tryna come up with a new story[/size]
Re: ff by lowlah: 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2010
Idiots like this poster shldn't be allowed on Nairaland, I can bet my life your just a cheap skate.You even leave with you partner and you dare come on Nairaland to tell us about your useless escapade, I bet when you sleep with your partner sef you go around telling friends, If you don't mind HOW OLD ARE YOU
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
lowlah:

Idiots like this poster shldn't be allowed on Nairaland, I can bet my life your just a cheap skate.You even leave with you partner and you dare come on Nairaland to tell us about your useless escapade, [size=13pt]I bet when you sleep with your partner sef you go around telling friends, If you don't mind HOW OLD ARE YOU[/size]

oo he already did that. . .
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2010
5p1naz:

[size=16pt]and why these strange questions are you tryna come up with a new story[/size]

Of course he is. He knows he's been exposed and now he's trying to spin the whole story and make it seem like I'm lying. He truly is a shame.
Re: ff by googles: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

this guy stinks
Re: ff by lowlah: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2010
Why are you guys just insulting black women?? men are as guilty as well cos there is one on you-tube of a guy claiming not Nigerian and the guys on the bus finished him with insults.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpWMVAarOgk. copy link and watch in fact am sure it is stale and a lot of people wld have seen it.
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
ff
Re: ff by tpiah: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2010
I meet her at the park and could not take her to my place (I stay with my partner) or her place because I have slept with her neighbour (another African sister) before and wanted no clash or confrontation

good for you.

and why did she pay you in dollars when most gigolos are paid the the local currency of where they operate.

you made a tiny or gigantic slip there.
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpWMVAarOgk?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

enjoy. . . i think i'd just seat and watch , [size=13pt]NERD, GOOGLES and LOWLAH[/size] chew up this guy while i sip on some water. . . . this guy is a pervert . . . .
Re: ff by SAlUV(f): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

Now i did not do it for the money, dont be like that brother and put it that way, i am doing my Masters in the UK and she just got extra cash (we should exposed our shameless old black sisters in the UK)

Just admit it, you're a gigolo. These women are probably paying for your tuition.
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

@ lowlah my good African brother you can insult me all you want,but you have not see first hand the stink our sisters are doing in Europe, you will weep and cold wave will run over you (cant we brother work together), however if you are an African sister masquarding as a brother your cup will full and your time will come.

hey n1gga. . . u be f0ol. . . wtf. . . if u say this about these ladies, wtf would you say about ur fukin self getting laid on your first date i dont even have a name for this. . . if u can do that . . . then why blame the girls who do that too
Re: ff by lowlah: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2010
@MOBO watever- your -name- is  first of all does my user name come across as that of a guy You see i said it all YOU ARE STUPID.
second of all i am sure you are one of those idiots that one needs serious shields from COS YOU CANT SPEAK ENGLISH
third of all i stay in Europe and know you are a bad liar and a waste of cyber space. so don't try fool anyone on Nairaland,
Re: ff by madlady(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

@Madlady you know that was a typing error actually meant £80, hope you not planning on paying me too, dont have that much blood to give around.

Yeh wotever, wait while I get my £80, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. We have a real shortage of guys like you over here in the UK.
Re: ff by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
'who gave you masters in d UK? You better come back n write ur WAEC. U most be 'mastering drug', i see! I pity ur fathers land u sold just 2 be in d UK.Remenba u are stil inside canopy which u stil share wt somebody. All d same, i wish u a happy 4ucking week. Like 4king myself. grin
Re: ff by whiteroses(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
its your mama and sister that should be thrown in gutter for good, monkey man
Re: ff by vivaladiva(f): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
na devil go punish ur papa
so she gave u 80 squid after she shagged u----wats the effing big deal
some proper dudes get taken to harrods---after a good shag
in my opinion ur way down the ladder, u effing man LovePeddler
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
whiteroses:

its your mama and sister that should be thrown in gutter for good, monkey man

vivaladiva:

na devil go punish your papa
so she gave u 80 squid after she shagged u----wats the effing big deal
some proper dudes get taken to harrods---after a good sleep with
in my opinion your way down the ladder, u effing man LovePeddler

hohohohohohohohoho that sh1t personal there men. . . this dude g0n be mad [size=13pt]IF[/size] he replies. . . .
Re: ff by vivaladiva(f): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2010
he actually said bread and breakfast---no be only bread and breakfast na boli and dinner

tanx for pointing that out
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2010
LMFAO, his true colors are starting to show.
Re: ff by vivaladiva(f): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2010
pls tell us the name of this moi moi and breakfast or is it akamu and breakfast--------seriously the home office sld employ me----d likes of u wldnt even smell v talk less of isa
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2010
ok viva,s mad @ this h0mie. . . o o sh1t i tink he just chickened out. . . he never learns. . . he's prolly prepping a new story. . .
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2010
d
Re: ff by makajibbz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
or ogbono and lunch.

the guy don miss road, i've plenty ethiophan frnds and never heard 'katrina'. katrina ko river niger ni.

ar u sure she didn give you 80naira, d way youchange currency.
guinea piglet. angry
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
hahahahahhahaha oh sh1t. . . who's gon grab a p0pcorn wif me. . . this battle's just starting. . . he just threw a jab back at lady VIVA. . . ,  OO sh1t. . . im jobless tonite. . . .
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2010
ff
Re: ff by 5p1naz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
hahahahah another one for the GREAT WHITE ROSE . . . . oh sh1t this show tight. . . who's g0t diabetes ? ? ? lemme have ur popcorn damn!!
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
::Grabs a seat and watches the fight begin:: shocked
Re: ff by MOBO444(f): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
d
Re: ff by InkedNerd(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2010
MOBO444:

What fight, a brother is trying to advice African ladies to be smart and not miss their CHANCES for MARRIAGE and what does he get lots of confrontation from fustrated sisters that have missed their chance or dont want to be told the truth.

You're such a hypocrite. You talk smack about women yet you do the same things you complain about. Abeg, take your wahala somewhere else.
Re: ff by lovemoi2(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
The poster is either Gay or White

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. / Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.