Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. (757 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. / I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. by iTearHerToto: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Especially when we go doggy and i ram her pussy mercilessly she would fart.. Like very loud and repeatedly on almost each thrust. And i'm beginning to wonder if it's healthy.. Is it
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. by Goldenboy333(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Funny, well I don't think is really fart but is pressure that's making air escaping from the vja they by creating loud sound like fart , you have nothing to worry about
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. by iTearHerToto: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Goldenboy333:
Funny, well I don't think is really fart but is pressure that's making air escaping from the vja they by creating loud sound like fart , you have nothing to worry about
You experienced that before But her own dey smell somehow sha angry
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Fvck. by Abortions: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
Your signature tho

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is All I Dreamed Of But I Am Stuck In My Relationship / I Respect This 'kind' Of Women. / How A Man Broke Up With Girlfriend Of 3 Years – Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.