Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) (4357 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Tell Us What You Like About This Photo (see It Here) / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by seegistmedia2: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello Guys!

Here is a photo of a girl in pains or something we don’t even know.

The person who sent this to my mail said its the side effect of ulcer i.e the girl is reacting to ulcer pains… Kaiii Eyaa ��

Someone else said its just morning headache while another guy in my street said she is having nightmares and scared.

Seegist.com.ng ��

What Do You Think is Happening To This Poor Girl In This Photo?
Please drop your comments

Click Here To See More Of The Photos

Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2019
grin
Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by grad2012(f): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Ha this one is not pain o, its something else.
Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
grad2012:
Ha this one is not pain o, its something else.
what can that be pls? wink
Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by Succex1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy shocked She is delivering a baby
Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by flokii: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pure bliss grin

The guy in between her thighs is obviously doing a good job.
Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by dkidd: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cunnilingus cheesy
Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by phi91lipin(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigerian singer Morachi strips completely naked in new photo

https://tiyaninfo..com/2019/04/singer-morachi-strips-completely-naked.html
Re: OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+) by anthonyuncle(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
she's calling on God

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School / My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries / Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.