Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) (69152 Views)

Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Martinez19(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2019
No matter how old you are, the thing still dey sweet body.

1 Like

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2019
Eberechi24:
They should leave the woman alone to enjoy her life. She no be wood. She was a human with flesh and blood before she attained any position in life.

As far as it was a consensual sex, its not a crime.

But whoever that leaked the tape should be dealt with. Blackmailing is a crime.
Are you seriously serious? So it's okay for an elderly woman like this to leave the door open in an executive office, call her driver in and tell him to use his tongue and fingers on her, all the while screaming like she's in labour pains?

That's okay abi?

She's on her way to being fired. No government will condone such profane acts. Having relationships with your staff is even unethical, let alone giving or receiving head in an open office.

2 Likes

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by LINTUNE(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2019
Wow.. She was really having a good time ?? cool
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by abbeyty(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Maybe she is a Virgin, first time can be so painful reason she was screaming like a cow

1 Like

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
She really having a good time with d look in her face grin grin grin
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by ngmart(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
That is not sex that is stomach pain..
Change your mindset change your life.
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
victorian:
She's so shameless .
Smhhhhh

Why do it in the office ? And with driver ? sad
Honestly acted stupidly.
No one is saying she shouldn’t have SEXX, but should be done with precautions and dignity
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by ernxto(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Download the full video here
https://bit. ly/2FJuK5J

Remove the space grin
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by victorian(f): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Honestly acted stupidly.
No one is saying she shouldn’t have SEXX, but should be done with precautions and dignity

Exactly !

1 Like

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
I don't believe this news... Except she knew there was someone else in the room who was behind the camera making a video the whole time..

The bîtch was crying out of ecstasy cheesy
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by DoctorGenerator: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na wa o
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Onyeedum(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Something is not right... The camera handler is not hiding

1 Like

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by ernxto(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
https://bit+.ly/2FJuK5J

Full video here
Remove the + and see
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Eberechi24(f): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
computergeek:
Are you seriously serious? So it's okay for an elderly woman like this to leave the door open in an executive office, call her driver in and tell him to use his tongue and fingers on her, all the while screaming like she's in labour pains?

That's okay abi?

She's on her way to being fired. No government will condone such profane acts. Having relationships with your staff is even unethical, let alone giving or receiving head in an open office.
What matters to her at that moment is her climax. Everything will fall into place after the deed

BTW I don't believe the story, its fake.
Save yourself from headache.

1 Like

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Perezzyblog(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Finally after close to 3 weeks trying to Connect and Activate my Alipay Account, I have finally solved the puzzle... I have burnt data, ask questions but everyone I ask says I should pay 15k, 60k etc.

I am giving this offer for just 5k because I notice people here are asking questions on how to activate and connect their card but some here wants them to pay up to 60k.

So if you want to activate yours right away please WhatsApp me on +2348131559287

Thank you.
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by kkins25(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff, come and see wonders the tongue can perform. By the way the video is fake. Is that cubicle they call an office for the director of budget?
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by MuttleyLaff: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
kkins25:
MuttleyLaff, come and see wonders the tongue can perform. By the way the video is fake. Is that cubicle they call an office for the director of budget?
Cant you see that was just ordinary poking with fingers a sex starved cougar?
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Eberechi24:

What matters to her at that moment is her climax. Everything will fall into place after the deed

BTW I don't believe the story, its fake.
Save yourself from headache.
Watch the video
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Bitnet(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
80% corper's and students can't recite Nigeria pledge | funny african video | comedy | penzazotv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMtyXOlyYWM
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
computergeek:

That's okay abi?

how can u believe this is even true
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by kkins25(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Cant you see that was just ordinary poking with fingers a sex starved cougar?
Hahahaha... Get out of town...... grin grin grin grin grin... Marathon man....
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
i don't know the type of technology use in that video... ��
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Dessymilly: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YMOO76UzMA
*Watch this funny comedy videos by rainblinks comedy*
*See what this guy's did after smoking*� � �
*Please watch and share, don't forget to subscribe* ���� *it's free*
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by 22brains(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
Maybe she has already budgeted some money for the sex...
try this in Nigeria and see the wrath of buhari
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Beemhan(m): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Fake news
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by IjebuWarrior: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2019
hustler86:
Who is that person behind the camera

Ijebu-Warrior! angry So?
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by aviator1122(m): 12:16am On Jan 24, 2019
hello...

i am in need of Freelance Romance writers with writing experience in the ''WESTERN HISTORICAL ROMANCE GENRE''

pay is Handsome.

whatsapp: +2349038296250
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by zobyslow: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2019
HOT VIDEO: popular Actress Xandy Kamel Removes Her PANT Live on TV www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_no9cc6Lgc&sns
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 28, 2019
ernxto:

Download the full video here
https:///2FJuK5J

Remove the space grin

Not working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.