Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) (69154 Views)

Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by healthlife(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Something doesn't seem right. She doesn't sound like she is enjoying it. And there is obviously a third party in the room recording it. This seems like some orchestrated blackmail to me. I don't think this lady will be dumb enough to do this in her office and have a third party around filming. This lady is being blackmailed. Whoever orchestrated this has some dirt on her. Maybe it's her husband or a boss high up who wants her out of the way. Whatever the case, nobody has the right to expose her privacy on social media. That's pure evil!
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by bennybaba(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:
She's so shameless .
Smhhhhh

Why do it in the office ? And with driver ? sad

What's wrong with doing it with a driver or are they not humans too angry
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by victorian(f): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
bennybaba:

What's wrong with doing it with a driver or are they not humans too angry

Lol, are u a driver?
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by bennybaba(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
victorian:

Nah far from it....

Lol, are u a driver?
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by healthlife(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eberechi24:
They should leave the woman alone to enjoy her life. She no be wood. She was a human with flesh and blood before she attained any position in life.

As far as it was a consensual sex, its not a crime.

But whoever that leaked the tape should be dealt with. Blackmailing is a crime.
I quite agree with you. Sex is a powerful force. Difficult to contain. We are all human at the end of the day. It could happen to anyone of us. I think it is really wicked to put this online. Why humiliate the poor lady??
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Gentleziggy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
That guy fingering n mouth action no b here ooo...see as him reduce that maaama to small girl screaming in utter pleasure. Women matter ehh tire me.them pretend pass anything. See as she spread her legs wiiide open not minding who is watching ,after d action now she go come come back to fish brain senses.
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by egbonodjetj: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2019
healthlife:
Something doesn't seem right. She doesn't sound like she is enjoying it. And there is obviously a third party in the room recording it. This seems like some orchestrated blackmail to me. I don't think this lady will be dumb enough to do this in her office and have a third party around filming. This lady is being blackmailed. Whoever orchestrated this has some dirt on her. Maybe it's her husband or a boss high up who wants her out of the way. Whatever the case, nobody has the right to expose her privacy on social media. That's pure evil!
this is what came to my mind the moment I swear the video
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by fowardgospelng: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hey buddies check this out..
Caleb D. Panya - Never Be Silent
get via >>>>>https://www.4wardgospel.com.ng/2019/06/download-music-caleb-d-panya-never-be.html

Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Nnewison: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have the video,she was carried away maybe she was starved.
Re: The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) by Testimony1988(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
She's a disgrace to womanhood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.