Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User (44687 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
victorian:

Lol at fugly fake waist! cheesy

At least cab is even better . You try nah

Some guys won't think of cab, na to trek or run and jump after bus go dey dia mind .

Years back I went on a date like that.

The guy was so stingy ehn? I trek my life that day! Me, that hardly trek . how much more on a date !

And guess what? We had to break up. Dating him was like , I was suffering. And I sat myself down one day and had to tell myself the plain truth that babe!
This na suffer you dey o? Forget! You no enjoy at all!
Better to be single , than this suffering , lol.

Sighs but thank God for today . I can conveniently drive myself to anywhere I desire

.Guys double your hustles , don't blame the babe !

Lol... Anyone tells u to walk long walks to see him or go out 2geda is a punisher bt it depends sha cheesy

However if my ex then had told me this crap this lady said or even asked me then if or not I had car i wudnt be interested or serious cos it’s a shallow statement to me and quite irrelevant. I cud hv a car and choose not to drive. I double my hustle to impress myself.
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by PythonAmaka: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
but the pucci is juicy wink girlsoverboys
Health is wealth.. Real men don't joke with health

python amaka

Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by victorian(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol... Anyone tells u to walk long walks to see him or go out 2geda is a punisher bt it depends sha cheesy

However if my ex then had told me this crap this lady said or even asked me then if or not I had car i wudnt be interested or serious cos it’s a shallow statement to me and quite irrelevant. I cud hv a car and choose not to drive. I double my hustle to impress myself.

Thats true sha

1 Like

Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
PythonAmaka:

python amaka
Boy show me your car and i'll consider you
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
prostitutionn should be legalized in nigeria so that poor girls like this one can have a career.
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Her life and her preference

Why are you boys mad at her.

Most of u don't have cars, so stay away trin her

SIMPLE

It's not by force to carry woman

Young men of these days sef cheesy tongue
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by obeycian(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Benz 190 too na car na .. Idiot !
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by millionboi2: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
victorian:
I fvk ur type all d time.

Idiot

Mumu! Am not the cause of your frustrations in life o!

Don't go and hustle!
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Lol... hungry farm tools grin
Show me your price on OLX

python amaka
3billion dollas send the money into my acct. and this puccii is yours cus i'll be giving it to you 3times in the morining 2wice noon and tdb at night i know you want it anu :/
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by victorian(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=millionboi2 post=75038227][/quote]

Kpele o!

How you wish!

Ode!

Goat!

*spits*!
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by millionboi2: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
victorian:

Kpele o!

How you wish!

Ode!

Goat!

*spits*!
I go send my driver to come fvk u with my car !!!smelling tin

1 Like

Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by alwayskak: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
who knows maybe dey don use your paint buy benz...you better ask them for your own car key, at least you have your own share as well.
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by piagetskinner(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
See her saggy lips like fishing net
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Ugosample(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
AreaFada2:
She speaks for many ladies.

That the car might be bought from armed robbery, kidnapping, yahoo or juju money is irrelevant. shocked shocked shocked

true
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Wallace2107: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
bigheart7:
Oh my baby, my sweet baby.
Pls wait for me, I am coming to take you to the cinema.
Hope dis wan is okay for you sha..
Nonsense element..
Thunder fire ur mouth dia..
bro, this one too clean for this sha sha sha girl na..
her father and brother probably dont even have any..kpako
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Herlertah(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Injiggerwolf:
See this one like unwarmed Akamu!
Confess her to go and hug transformer grin
Confess her...hahahaha
your wicked sha....

1 Like

Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by SassyVixen(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
bigheart7:
Oh my baby, my sweet baby.
Pls wait for me, I am coming to take you to the cinema.
Hope dis wan is okay for you sha..
Nonsense element..
Thunder fire ur mouth dia..
Why waste this beautiful vintage on an idiot? Airhead oshi.
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by beewhy5050(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
stupidity:
tongue donate your pant, I’ll buy a car and also buy Benz for you as well.

Well said my brother. That is how they become victims of money ritual all in the name of dating a guy with expensive cars ,i bet her father cant afford to by bicycle spoke
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by sabiboy2(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A Twitter user has been lambasted after she made a statement that annoyed quite a number of people.

@OhemaaGlory tweeted:

If u don't own a car I will not even let you smell the ends of my fingernails.

Her tweet quickly got lots of attention with people retweeting and slamming her for being materialistic, while some liked the tweet and stood with her.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/twitter-user-gets-dragged-for-saying-anyone-without-a-car-shouldnt-come-near-her/

i see future Benz. oloshiiii
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Gblazzz(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
girls always want a guy with car, don't they dream of having their own cars.
Anyway thanks for the motivation, this is part of life experience,
It only makes we guys stronger, focus and more determine.
but this girl go sweet shaa.. tongue tongue kiss
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Can we blame her?

Criteria wey males get don cover a whole book.

But they no want make woman get criteria at all. Make woman just accept them like that as long as say dem get d1ck.

Impossicant.

1 Like

Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
THIS IS THE REASON SOME YOUNG LADIES WILL STILL END UP WITH THE YAHOO BOYS OR IN THE SPIRITUALIST DEN.
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
i trust you ); i hate men with short diick they simply turn me off #GIRLSOVERBOYS
after disgracing d idiot in my place ! I threw him out, he cried his heart out dat day ,
After travelling frm lagos 2 ph city 4 my hot pussi,

(I also hate toothpick diick)

Ever since then he has swore 2 fight me
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by sheunnery: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dis gurl gonna get a swt pussy....
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
PythonAmaka:

python amaka
baby stop attacking thegeneralqueen ,am here y running away frm me sweethrt
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
after disgracing d idiot in my place ! I threw him out, he cried his heart out dat day ,
After travelling frm lagos 2 ph city 4 my hot pussi,

(I also hate toothpick diick)

Ever since then he has swore 2 fight me
shocked shocked The kingdom of heaven's suffer violence sad
Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
BornagainThief:
shocked shocked The kingdom undecided of heaven's suffer violence sad
Yes ,
wt violence we pushet 2mins men out by force

1 Like

Re: A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Yes ,
wt violence we pushet 2mins men out by force
Aunty me am a born again ooo undecided i don't know which one is two mins men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Describe Your EX / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.