Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? (1148 Views)

Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / 9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by alrightna: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2010
I have a girl friend i love so much and she was a good girl but lately she started cheating. But i cheat on her every time and she's not aware,  Pls i need some help here! Should i allow her go or continue with the relationship?
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by MrCork1: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2010
Once u start datin a chick, it means her punny is registered to you ONLY!!, and not to the world!!

So therfore, Girl friends are fobbiden to chiit. Only the guy is allowed to. its there job to serve us (Okafors Law: 1978)
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by beingme(f): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2010
funny people
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2010
MR. CORK always posting trash angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Spyker: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2010
The truth is that no man wants to father a child that is not biologically his and since only the female folks can get pregnant, the man tends to be very sad hearing that his woman cheats which implies that she can also claim he is responsible for her pregnancy even though he might not.

So, the best thing is for the woman not to cheat so that the man can't denial impregnating her,.
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by petebor02(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
Once u start datin a chick, it means her punny is registered to you ONLY!!, and not to the world!!

So therfore, Girl friends are fobbiden to chiit. Only the guy is allowed to. its there job to serve us (Okafors Law: 1978)[/color][/b]
[quote][/quote]yeah true
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Omolola1(f): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
passing
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Ladyjide(f): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
Leave her- she is a cheat, and honestly you guys will never have an honest relationship! She is cheating- You are cheating---Time for yall to move on!!
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Agibecky: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2010
Both of you deserve each other.

CHEAT X CHEAT =CHEAT

EVERY CHEAT DESRVES A CHEAT.

CHEATS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OVER 4 MILLION CASES OF HIV/AIDS IN NIGERIA.

THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER, HEALTHIER AND SAFER PLACE WITHOUT CHEATS.

See Unfaithful men twice as likely to be caught cheating than women‎ - 3 days ago

Unfaithful men are twice as likely than women to be caught cheating on their partner, a new survey found. By Andy Bloxham One in 10 male cheats have been ,
Telegraph.co.uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7942192/Unfaithful-men-twice-as-likely-to-be-caught-cheating-than-women.html
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by alrightna: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
Mr cork what are you saying?
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by double08(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2010
@poster mehn you are a Womanliness
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 4:02am On Aug 17, 2010
Definately agree with other comments on other threads, Mr Cork is absolutely MOBO444!! No question. There could not possibly be two silly guys in the world that think like them.
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 4:03am On Aug 17, 2010
Poster, you got exactly what you deserve! You both have! Be happy!
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Girl846(f): 5:36am On Aug 17, 2010
You deserve each other! rubbish angry
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by MrCork1: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2010
a Womanliness belong to a man, so there for, women must never chiit (NTA News: 1975)
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2010
There goes Mr.Cork/MOBO444 again!!!
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by 1105(f): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2010
^^
No they arent same people
Mobo is my friend.Cork isnt,
Cork should be somwhere around AJegunle, while mobo is a korean diplomat grin grin
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2010
Oh ok, i stand corrected, maybe, lol! They sound the same!!!
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by MrCork1: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2010
190's holiday picture in TOGO, He waz a fomer Goat Smuggler

Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by MOBO444(f): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2010
Shame on any black brother that harbour a cheating black lady.
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by akwaowoudo(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2010
I'm opining that girls weep most when it comes to games but why men are being labelled as not being able to withstand is that most men can't change gear. Hey! Pretend not to see her ills, strategize and change gear and she comes crying. Okay!
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by 1105(f): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^
No they arent same people
Mobo is my friend.Cork isnt,
Cork should be somwhere around AJegunle, while mobo is a korean diplomat grin grin
Re: Why Men Can't Can Stand Their Girl Friend Cheating? by MrCork1: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
errm correction!!!

I am based in the BIG APPLE, thank you!! NEW YORK!!

I bet u r still in Togo@ 190

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Boyfriend/girlfriend / Where O Where Is My Boaz? Please Come Home. / Omo Why Some Guys Dey Always Dey Frown Their Face For Their Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.