Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

“I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" (10828 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big” / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by scopusng(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
My name is Gift and I just got married three months ago but I am already fed up because my husband’s manhood is so big I suffer tear every time we make love.

I know many women will read this with a pinch of the salt while others, like some of my friends, will say I should be lucky that my husband is so endowed and can satisfy me in bed.

But it is not about sexual satisfaction here, it is about the pain I go through during sex.

I grew up in a strict home where our parents monitored us and any discussion of the opposite sex was seriously frowned upon. I did not have a boyfriend until I was in my third year in the university and even at that, I never had sex till my youth service, at 25, and it was not a pleasant experience.

After the first time, I had sex not more than five more times before I met Joseph who later became my husband. I met him during a seminar I attended in Port Harcourt and was swept off my feet at first glance.

Since he was based in Abuja, we managed to maintain a long distance relationship and only got to see each other whenever he came to Lagos, which was not often.

Our first night together was quite horrible but he reasoned that it was because I had not been exposed. He told me never to worry, as I would get used to it with time.

We managed to cope till we got married and that was when my nightmare started. Sex with my husband has been hellish and I always dread such moments. We have tried lubricants to make me wet but it seems my tight private part is not just made for him.

We are both living like strangers and I dare say it is just a matter of time before the marriage crumbles.

What do I do to make my marriage work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by MissRaine69(f): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
The issue is not necessarily about his size. It’s about you and how you view sex in general. You have quickly relagated it to the role of chore.
You need to enjoy it but that’s hard because you are already in a negative mindset regarding the pain, past experiences, religious/strict upbringing etc.
Your mindset has to change, you need to have an open and frank conversation with your husband about pre-intimacy, alternative positions don’t be a Puritan about this because this is what sows the seeds of looking outside the window to see what is passing by.

It’s not just about lubrication how will that help if your whole demeanour is tense and anxious .You have to be an active participant of your sex life it’s not about size either. It’s about psychology, the whole act and also about you changing. Maybe your husband as well, sex is not about “coping” neither should it be about pain.

Know what turns you on so that you can communicate that with him. He does not know everything, no man does.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Glorymax: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please do not leave your marriage because of the above reasons. I will blame both of you for this issue.
If I may ask, is your husband's manhood bigger than 1/2 the size of a new born baby?
Lack of genuine sex education contributes to your issue, and seeing a sex therapist, if you can't research well and give yourselves what and how you need to handle the issue, will help.
I repeat, your issues are very solvable, and must not result to you leaving your marriage.

Good luck to you all

3 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by mhizdebbygold(f): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wat do I know #turninoniown
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Tamarapetty(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kee me
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Babyforever(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pas him to me wink

12 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Martin0(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
MissRaine69:
The issue is not necessarily about his size. It’s about you and how you view sex in general. You have quickly relagated it to the role of chore.
You need to enjoy it but that’s hard because you are already in a negative mindset regarding the pain, past experiences, religious/strict upbringing etc.
Your mindset has to change, you need to have an open and frank conversation with your husband about pre-intimacy, alternative positions don’t be a Puritan about this because this is what sows the seeds of looking outside the window to see what is passing by.

It’s not just about lubrication how will that help if your whole demeanour is tense and anxious .You have to be an active participant of your sex life it’s not about size either. It’s about psychology, the whole act and also about you changing. Maybe your husband as well, sex is not about “coping” neither should it be about pain.

Know what turns you on so that you can communicate that with him. He does not know everything, no man does.
gbam cool cool
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by loadedvibes: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Show us pic
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
scopusng:
My name is Gift and I just got married three months ago but I am already fed up because my husband’s manhood is so big I suffer tear every time we make love.

I know many women will read this with a pinch of the salt while others, like some of my friends, will say I should be lucky that my husband is so endowed and can satisfy me in bed.

But it is not about sexual satisfaction here, it is about the pain I go through during sex.

I grew up in a strict home where our parents monitored us and any discussion of the opposite sex was seriously frowned upon. I did not have a boyfriend until I was in my third year in the university and even at that, I never had sex till my youth service, at 25, and it was not a pleasant experience.

After the first time, I had sex not more than five more times before I met Joseph who later became my husband. I met him during a seminar I attended in Port Harcourt and was swept off my feet at first glance.

Since he was based in Abuja, we managed to maintain a long distance relationship and only got to see each other whenever he came to Lagos, which was not often.

Our first night together was quite horrible but he reasoned that it was because I had not been exposed. He told me never to worry, as I would get used to it with time.

We managed to cope till we got married and that was when my nightmare started. Sex with my husband has been hellish and I always dread such moments. We have tried lubricants to make me wet but it seems my tight private part is not just made for him.

We are both living like strangers and I dare say it is just a matter of time before the marriage crumbles.

What do I do to make my marriage work?

This is the reason I don't do "no sex till after marriage" you have to know if you are compatible sexually. Some ladies are scared of sex esp those virgin ones who got are married late.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

She is in pains and u telling her to enjoy it? She suffers tears. I don't know y Nigerians like painting over issues. Which dead psychology when her physical parts are in pains

16 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by kullozone(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ntooooor!!! E good for you... na that preek em go take scatter your Toto again this nightsmiley
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
But I thought ladies like it "big"....shockedshockedshocked

4 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by izaray(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
post=75036100:
Show us pic
Seconded wink

3 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Headlesschicken(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin Nigerian Bloggers.... SMH..
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by MissRaine69(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She is in pains and u telling her to enjoy it? She suffers tears. I don't know y Nigerians like painting over issues. Which dead psychology when her physical parts are in pains
Going to school did not benefit you in any way shape or form. You lack comprehension skills.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by cortypt: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
I had similar problem with my girlfriend. Not necessarilly because my dick size, but because she was too tight. It took us about 6 months to make it better. She later told me that it was always worse when she was nervous about it. Maybe try to get drunk before it to be more relaxed...

7 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by jakandeola(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
d size of blocus dont matter d guy shd romance her more before entering. am big down dere and my girl complained sometimes but if enuf romance shes happy and ready.
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by pacino26(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ewoooo hmmmmmm sorry oooooo. I can't say I no how you feel o I'm a guy. But when I read the "tear" part I had to comment.

Firstly talk to Mr Dickson about this, I don't know how long you guys have been copulating but he needs to know the damage going on to your health and psyche. Some posters say you need to relax that's true cuz that's when your muscles down there can loosen up. Unless your pelvic bone is getting in the way you're designed to accommodate bigger naturally.

But your "person" needs to start feeling sex and stop being traumatized at the sight of the one eyed snake. Alcohol helps.

Let me check for people that can "downsize" if the above no work.

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Sadiyaene(f): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Crazy guy grin
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
MissRaine69:

Going to school did not benefit you in any way shape or form. You lack comprehension skills.
Wow! A direct insult from missraine! I'll let this slide though

6 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by MyGeneration(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
There are millions of girls outside, nothing stops you from just being a house wife that looks after his kids and cooks for him while he fvcks other women?

Or is it bad?
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Aboks(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin dont worry i have average let me help ur husband

2 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by rovher: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Pas him to me wink
������
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Mcslize: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Pas him to me wink

#TeamBig right?

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by MissRaine69(f): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Wow! A direct insult from missraine! I'll let this slide though
Pain is also psychological if you think “pain” what you feel will be enhanced hence the reference to not focusing on the negative aspect of her sex life. She is already in pain before it begins. You took that very Literally land assumed I was being dismissive. Hence my retort. Read what I wrote again. The emotional and the psychological will always factor in how we relate to the person we are in a relationship with. Past traumas and experiences will affect the present. Her history of intimacy has not been that spectacular if you read her post it’s obvious that will impact on the present.

3 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by MissRaine69(f): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
pacino26:
Ewoooo hmmmmmm sorry oooooo. I can't say I no how you feel o I'm a guy. But when I read the "tear" part I had to comment.

Firstly talk to Mr Dickson about this, I don't know how long you guys have been copulating but he needs to know the damage going on to your health and psyche. Some posters say you need to relax that's true cuz that's when your muscles down there can loosen up. Unless your pelvic bone is getting in the way you're designed to accommodate bigger naturally.

But your "person" needs to start feeling sex and stop being traumatized at the sight of the one eyed snake. Alcohol helps.

Let me check for people that can "downsize" if the above no work.
I highly doubt she is the alcohol type
That said most overlook past traumas and how they impact on current physical relationships.
Maybe Mr Husband is not one for 4play?
Her oven needs to be preheated that’s the first step and her whole person needs to be less tense.
Using lube is good but what kind of lube?
Vaseline and lotion don’t count!
Water based one has to be considered.

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by kennedith9: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
BiggyB242:

This is the reason I don't do "no sex till after marriage" you have to know if you are compatible sexually. Some ladies are scared of sex esp those virgin ones who got are married late.
Bullshit! Did you read the part where she wrote they actually did it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage / Do You Believe In Destiny When It Comes To Love? / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.