Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

“I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" (10997 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big” / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Airforce01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Marriage is for better for worse

cheesy grin
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin
Guy, how far na wink.
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by mizreal0(f): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
MyGeneration:
There are millions of girls outside, nothing stops you from just being a house wife that looks after his kids and cooks for him while he fvcks other women?

Or is it bad?
[color=#006600][/color]you no well oooo
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Well...for those girls that go out of their ways to seek big kini, this is what happens eventually

I know you didn't seek it, it just found you. Pele. Try to do a lot of foreplaysss before doing the deed, it should help. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Rolly22(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Babyforever:
Pas him to me wink
Bad babe
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
kennedith9:
Bullshit! Did you read the part where she wrote they actually did it?

Yea I did, I'm just saying. Naija everything they make una vex. Calm down brother.
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 24, 2019
MissRaine69:
The issue is not necessarily about his size. It’s about you and how you view sex in general. You have quickly relagated it to the role of chore.
You need to enjoy it but that’s hard because you are already in a negative mindset regarding the pain, past experiences, religious/strict upbringing etc.
Your mindset has to change, you need to have an open and frank conversation with your husband about pre-intimacy, alternative positions don’t be a Puritan about this because this is what sows the seeds of looking outside the window to see what is passing by.

It’s not just about lubrication how will that help if your whole demeanour is tense and anxious .You have to be an active participant of your sex life it’s not about size either. It’s about psychology, the whole act and also about you changing. Maybe your husband as well, sex is not about “coping” neither should it be about pain.

Know what turns you on so that you can communicate that with him. He does not know everything, no man does.
Always making sense
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by AuroraB(f): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2019
Didn't read that...picture da
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Babyforever:
Pas him to me wink
I pity u ooooooo lol
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by DrtroubleM: 4:39am On Jan 30, 2019
sisisioge:
Well...for those girls that go out of their ways to seek big kini, this is what happens eventually

I know you didn't seek it, it just found you. Pele. Try to do a lot of foreplaysss before doing the deed, it should help. Sorry.

Big kini?

1 Like

Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by BareFacedLies(m): 5:21am On Jan 30, 2019
The main problem is that you're usually not relaxed during sex...

The issue here is more psychological than physical
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by RuggedSniper: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
scopusng:
My name is Gift and I just got married three months ago but I am already fed up because my husband’s manhood is so big I suffer tear every time we make love.

I know many women will read this with a pinch of the salt while others, like some of my friends, will say I should be lucky that my husband is so endowed and can satisfy me in bed.

But it is not about sexual satisfaction here, it is about the pain I go through during sex.

I grew up in a strict home where our parents monitored us and any discussion of the opposite sex was seriously frowned upon. I did not have a boyfriend until I was in my third year in the university and even at that, I never had sex till my youth service, at 25, and it was not a pleasant experience.

After the first time, I had sex not more than five more times before I met Joseph who later became my husband. I met him during a seminar I attended in Port Harcourt and was swept off my feet at first glance.

Since he was based in Abuja, we managed to maintain a long distance relationship and only got to see each other whenever he came to Lagos, which was not often.

Our first night together was quite horrible but he reasoned that it was because I had not been exposed. He told me never to worry, as I would get used to it with time.

We managed to cope till we got married and that was when my nightmare started. Sex with my husband has been hellish and I always dread such moments. We have tried lubricants to make me wet but it seems my tight private part is not just made for him.

We are both living like strangers and I dare say it is just a matter of time before the marriage crumbles.

What do I do to make my marriage work?
^^^grin... Simple. Use a water-based Masters & Johnson lubricant, then get an essential lavender oil massage for body/mind relaxation... and do a medical check to see if you have endometriosis and/or fibroid which both cause intense pain during sexx for women. Hope this helps everyone.
Re: “I Can’t Stand My Husband’s Manhood Anymore, It’s Too Big" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sister you cannot come and go and kill yourself...sex is not supposed to be a torment, is is supposed to be pleasurable.

It is better you leave now that the marriage is still young, after all you are leaving for a good reason.

Get an official divorce paper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- / I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke! / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.